Author Topic: <S> Violator - Thanks Very Much For the Beatdown  (Read 6423 times)

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
Re: <S> Violator - Thanks Very Much For the Beatdown
« Reply #60 on: August 14, 2014, 05:48:59 PM »
After watching my film of the fight skyrr. I had to have easily put close to 30+ bullets in you. But some how no damage. It's cool though that's like my handicap for this game.. It gives people a chance. That's honestly why I was so pissed. It didn't even matter that it was you.  

And hell, I didnt even know you were that 109k. I thought it was flyman, considering he had been landing kills in the 109k
« Last Edit: August 14, 2014, 05:52:23 PM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #61 on: August 14, 2014, 06:14:42 PM »
God I hope you are all on later tonight In furball island cause I'm gonna mollywhop all you clowns.

No mercy.

Attaboy!  That's the spirit.  :aok
« Last Edit: August 14, 2014, 06:21:18 PM by Vraciu »
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
King of the Hill Champ, Tour 219
The Damned
King of the Hill Win Percentage - 100 (1 Win, 0 Losses)

Offline glzsqd

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #62 on: August 14, 2014, 07:22:24 PM »

You guys look and sound so epic  :aok

See Rule #4

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #63 on: August 14, 2014, 07:28:57 PM »
It appears that someone is picking up the mantle dropped by Midway and running with it.  All we need now is the "can pwn 95% of the players" comment to solidify the transfer of power.

ack-ack
This Skyler chick really seems desperate for attention. Huge turn off.

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #64 on: August 14, 2014, 07:31:46 PM »
This Skyler chick really seems desperate for attention. Huge turn off.

New hairstyles and makeup, sheeesh.  She wears toooo much eyeShadow.  It Kast's a shadow on her giant chin.
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #65 on: August 15, 2014, 12:08:56 AM »
God I hope you are all on later tonight In furball island cause I'm gonna mollywhop all you clowns.

No mercy.

Mollywhop  :lol

Dare I say that he flew smart and used BnZ tactics in a plane made for BnZ tactics. : gasp:

No it wasn't.

Oh I do apologize, I've now gone and derailed this thread about awesomeness with a technical discussion. What a rotter I am.

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline sunfan1121

• Gold Member
« Reply #66 on: August 15, 2014, 12:17:01 AM »
Mollywhop  :lol

No it wasn't.

Oh I do apologize, I've now gone and derailed this thread about awesomeness with a technical discussion. What a rotter I am.

lol that was my first thought also.
A drunk driver will run a stop sign. A stoned driver will stop until it turns green.

Offline Gman

• Gold Member
« Reply #67 on: August 15, 2014, 12:37:08 AM »
In case you didn't notice, the point of air combat is to kill your opponent. The fact that you're trying to point out that I beat you in planes I do fly, yet probably couldn't in planes you assume I don't fly reeks of insecurity. I don't give a damn about what planes you fly, I only care about shooting down the planes I come across. You could have easily upped a different plane; no, instead, you cried on 200 because I "resorted to BnZ" in an aircraft that was quite literally designed for it.

The irony here (as is a pattern with you) is that you'll come back and claim that not flying a KI-43 or a 190G-2 is a sign of weakness, yet in that same breath you'll blame your loss on the fact that you were flying a 109G-2 and not in the same plane as what I was flying. Sad, really.

Hello Pot, meet Kettle...

You say all of this to the community at large, and more, and then claim you aren't interested in the community's respect?  Why pray tell are you even typing then - continuously defending yourself vs what your perceive is attacks on your skill, ability, or how fights went, is pretty indicative of actually caring what others think.  If you truly didn't, you would post nothing.  The poster doth protest too much.

Also, all of the above points you keep making, and arguments you're spinning up - you still haven't answered the simple challenge of "will you duel in the DA".  You keep saying pot meet kettle, when you're the one acting like both pot AND kettle.

Also - Vraciu, good OP post IMO, when legit posts like that are made, they usually get a similar response here, Violator made some pretty honest and fair posts responding to the OP, salute to both of them IMO.  
« Last Edit: August 15, 2014, 01:09:27 AM by Gman »

Offline Gman

• Gold Member
« Reply #68 on: August 15, 2014, 01:05:43 AM »
This Skyler chick

Haha...Ha hahaha.

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #69 on: August 15, 2014, 07:36:38 AM »
The Once and Former Fulcrum

In my experience, nothing is ever what it seems to be, but everything is exactly what it is.

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
« Reply #70 on: August 15, 2014, 08:28:44 AM »

JG-11"Black Hearts"...nur die Stolzen, nur die Starken

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #71 on: August 15, 2014, 09:01:09 AM »

If you wanna talk about being a good fighter in the MA Skyrr. That's all good. I have the stats to prove that too. Maybe one day when you can achieve equal or better stats, I'll take you seriously.  Until then just keep talking...
http://www.hitechcreations.com/community-scores/index.php
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Kruel

• Nickel Member
« Reply #72 on: August 15, 2014, 09:05:18 AM »
If you wanna talk about being a good fighter in the MA Skyrr. That's all good. I have the stats to prove that too. Maybe one day when you can achieve equal or better stats, I'll take you seriously.  Until then just keep talking...
http://www.hitechcreations.com/community-scores/index.php

Look Triton! Numbers! Sick 'em! I thought stats didn't matter?

Oh, that link isn't working. I hope you weren't trying to link from *this* tour.  Did you even bother to look? If not, it's time to get serious "bro".
« Last Edit: August 15, 2014, 09:12:12 AM by Kruel »

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #73 on: August 15, 2014, 09:11:14 AM »
Eleventyone% of statistics are meaningless.  :old:
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #74 on: August 15, 2014, 09:16:00 AM »
You say all of this to the community at large, and more, and then claim you aren't interested in the community's respect?  Why pray tell are you even typing then - continuously defending yourself vs what your perceive is attacks on your skill, ability, or how fights went, is pretty indicative of actually caring what others think.  If you truly didn't, you would post nothing.  The poster doth protest too much.

Also, all of the above points you keep making, and arguments you're spinning up - you still haven't answered the simple challenge of "will you duel in the DA".  You keep saying pot meet kettle, when you're the one acting like both pot AND kettle.

Because I enjoy pointing out hypocrisy - sort of like how Violator brings up stats, yet he's currently ranked lower than I am, even though he was the first person to bring up stats in this thread. Of course, he'll revert and claim "but these stats are from when I cared." Just like he cried and cursed on 200 when he chose to engage me, as if it was somehow my fault that he lost. If you looked closely, you'd see an actual underlying pattern.

Any educated person would recognize Violator's stat argument as an infallible argument, and therefore a fallacy. But hey, who cares about logical approaches to things? Obviously no one here does.  :rofl

By the way, I would have to respect an individual's opinion to care about receiving their respect in the first place. Let that sink in.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2014, 09:20:28 AM by Skyyr »
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 26-9

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."