Author Topic: <S> Violator - Thanks Very Much For the Beatdown  (Read 6290 times)

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
Re: <S> Violator - Thanks Very Much For the Beatdown
« Reply #90 on: August 15, 2014, 11:55:56 AM »
Wait a minute..............are we comparing stats now?...................excuse me a moment while I whip this out...............

WAAAAAPOW!!!!!

I'm having a "WAAAAAAPOW!!! envy" moment.  :lol
The Once and Former Fulcrum

In my experience, nothing is ever what it seems to be, but everything is exactly what it is.

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #91 on: August 15, 2014, 12:08:37 PM »
Wow.  And some say I cause "needless drama on the forums".    :headscratch:

Can a guy even thank someone without having his thread bleeped on?   SMH

(This will surely attract new players.)  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: August 15, 2014, 12:15:35 PM by Vraciu »
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
King of the Hill Champ, Tour 219
The Damned
King of the Hill Win Percentage - 100 (1 Win, 0 Losses)

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #92 on: August 15, 2014, 12:34:49 PM »
Wow.  And some say I cause "needless drama on the forums".    :headscratch:

Can a guy even thank someone without having his thread bleeped on?   SMH

(This will surely attract n
ew players.)  :rolleyes:

I will say I should have stopped a long time ago. I just dislike when people try to one up me by bragging about killing me in spite, in the MA, in a topic that wasn't even about that. So, I think it needs to stop and that's why I took the measures I did because i have a lot of experience in this game.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #93 on: August 15, 2014, 12:47:55 PM »
I will say I should have stopped a long time ago. I just dislike when people try to one up me by bragging about killing me in spite, in the MA

Yes, because killing someone who DOVE on you is "killing them in spite."  :rofl
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 29-7

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #94 on: August 15, 2014, 12:48:09 PM »
It appears that someone is picking up the mantle dropped by Midway and running with it.  All we need now is the "can pwn 95% of the players" comment to solidify the transfer of power.

ack-ack
:rofl

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #95 on: August 15, 2014, 12:53:03 PM »
I will say I should have stopped a long time ago. I just dislike when people try to one up me by bragging about killing me in spite, in the MA, in a topic that wasn't even about that. So, I think it needs to stop and that's why I took the measures I did because i have a lot of experience in this game.

Don't feed the trolls.  Best rule.

You cannot win an argument like this one no matter how hard you try--so just don't.  

I have seen what you can do.   Anyone who doubts your abilities has other issues, IMHO.  (And I am not directing that at anyone in particular just to be clear.) :salute
« Last Edit: August 15, 2014, 12:55:27 PM by Vraciu »
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
King of the Hill Champ, Tour 219
The Damned
King of the Hill Win Percentage - 100 (1 Win, 0 Losses)

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #96 on: August 15, 2014, 01:08:55 PM »
Yes, because killing someone who DOVE on you is "killing them in spite."  :rofl

I didn't mean it as "killing me in spite"

I meant bragging about it in spite to make yourself look cool.

I mearly dove about 500 feet in order to merge with you head on.  I'm still willing to bet I was maybe going 20 knots faster than you if that. But i cant see your speed in the film. That's not the same as diving on you as in you were below me and I jumped your 6. You really did get lucky none of my bullets did damage to you other than a oil leak after all the shots I hit you with.

Don't feed the trolls.  Best rule.

You cannot win an argument like this one no matter how hard you try--so just don't. 

I have seen what you can do.   Anyone who doubts your abilities has other issues, IMHO.  (And I am not directing that at anyone in particular just to be clear.) :salute

Yeah man, whether it be him or midway, same crap haha, always gotta look like some badarse who thinks they are "good" for getting a kill. I'm sorry this thread resorted to this. Thx again for the compliments and keep working on those defense moves, you can get some many extra kills from them once you get it down. <S>
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Canspec

• Silver Member
« Reply #97 on: August 15, 2014, 01:11:31 PM »
Let me see....Violator invited Skyyr to the DA for a little one on one........no answer from Skyyr.....I think its obvious who crossed the road here....... :old:

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #98 on: August 15, 2014, 02:00:47 PM »
Let me see....Violator invited Skyyr to the DA for a little one on one........no answer from Skyyr.....I think its obvious who crossed the road here....... :old:

Yup, all this other tripe is just smoke and gamesmanship. 
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #99 on: August 15, 2014, 02:16:10 PM »
Just went on a stats binge because of this thread.....

Went through all the top 50 Fighter scores.....some of you really like this game and that effects score incredibly.

More time spent on really does help a lot.

I would say Delirium is the guy with the most impressive stats from just the outside looking in.

But you can't tell what type of fight anyone was at....Were they out numbered? Were they flying with a squad watching each others 6 a lot more closely then the other guys flying around? Did they have the alt advantage or were they E-? You will never know unless your a squaddie or it's your own sortie for the most part.

Only a few number 1 fighter tours have ever impressed me, one was very recent when TJ had a KD over 150 1.....think he got to 250 kills to 0 deaths at one point that tour.

The other was probably 2-3 years ago when Grizz went on a spree of number 1 for a few tours, not just because he was number one but I literally watched him from both sides (Green and Red) never miss with a tator. This was around the same time he did that 99 kill 262 sortie which ended so tragically to a flying whirbel. (I still think Grizz is m00t until this day :D)

Only other times I have been semi impressed with score is when VansCrew got number 1 in everything but I think Bombers? And when Fester got number 1 in all of them.
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #100 on: August 15, 2014, 02:22:35 PM »
Yup, all this other tripe is just smoke and gamesmanship. 

"The supreme art of Aces High is to subdue the enemy without ever fighting anyone on even terms or having to rely on my own ability." - Sun Skyyr
Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #101 on: August 15, 2014, 02:50:37 PM »
Just went on a stats binge because of this thread.....

Went through all the top 50 Fighter scores.....some of you really like this game and that effects score incredibly.

More time spent on really does help a lot.

I would say Delirium is the guy with the most impressive stats from just the outside looking in.

But you can't tell what type of fight anyone was at....Were they out numbered? Were they flying with a squad watching each others 6 a lot more closely then the other guys flying around? Did they have the alt advantage or were they E-? You will never know unless your a squaddie or it's your own sortie for the most part.

Only a few number 1 fighter tours have ever impressed me, one was very recent when TJ had a KD over 150 1.....think he got to 250 kills to 0 deaths at one point that tour.

The other was probably 2-3 years ago when Grizz went on a spree of number 1 for a few tours, not just because he was number one but I literally watched him from both sides (Green and Red) never miss with a tator. This was around the same time he did that 99 kill 262 sortie which ended so tragically to a flying whirbel. (I still think Grizz is m00t until this day :D)

Only other times I have been semi impressed with score is when VansCrew got number 1 in everything but I think Bombers? And when Fester got number 1 in all of them.

Yeah that run by TJ a couple months ago was very impressive I might say.  

Grizz turned out to be one of the best I've ever seen.

He is not Moot, because I remember when grizz started. Grizz and I actually went to the DA a lot back in the day and it's an inside joke to me that I helped teach him some things hahahha. He turned out to punish me greatly for that.

I'm still mad at killnU for beating me that tour 82 hahahaha. I wanted to be #1 so bad lol

Even when fester is playing, I've never see the dude In the sky. So that's gotta tell ya something about how good he is. Never fought him before though.

Del is one crafty mofo in that P38 I'll tell ya.

« Last Edit: August 15, 2014, 02:53:20 PM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #102 on: August 15, 2014, 03:42:44 PM »

He is not Moot

I don't believe you :D

:noid
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #103 on: August 15, 2014, 03:48:00 PM »
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #104 on: August 15, 2014, 04:42:34 PM »
bored on break....

reading half of this...lots of "you are ignoring this person"

keeps coming up....

I must say this has made me laugh....

you guys still have not figured out how to deal with people like that.

they will never change...they will never see how idiotic they look because in their heads they can not be wrong.

I have rocks in my backyard that have more insight and intelligence then some of these guys.