Author Topic: Fight and Duel Films  (Read 28788 times)

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
Re: Fight and Duel Films
« Reply #345 on: April 04, 2024, 03:44:08 PM »
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #346 on: April 04, 2024, 03:52:24 PM »
iGot3KillsOutOf20+FightsLol

Ah nice, 1 of the few kills you managed. Was a fun 20+ fights are so. Here's the remainder of how those fights went :)

« Last Edit: April 04, 2024, 03:58:23 PM by Skyyr »
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 29-7

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Offline Bopgun

• Nickel Member
« Reply #347 on: April 04, 2024, 03:57:42 PM »
I'd love to watch your films but I've never been able to get the AH film viewer to work. It starts up for about 5 seconds before shutting down again.

You have the most up-to-date version of the game? Maybe a re-download/re-install would resolve the issue. Could be some corrupted files?
Ingame: StepSis

Stuck in the Washing Machine!

Offline xanax

• Copper Member
« Reply #348 on: April 04, 2024, 04:05:43 PM »
You have the most up-to-date version of the game? Maybe a re-download/re-install would resolve the issue. Could be some corrupted files?

Yup, tried re-installing a couple times to no avail so it's probably something weird happening on my rig causing trouble like you said.

Thanks
The Damned
Founded 1988

Online hazmatt

• Silver Member
« Reply #349 on: April 04, 2024, 04:06:02 PM »
I don't get the fascination with who killed who more times.

To me it was more about having a challenging and fun fight. Guess I'm just retarded. I once fought a tempest with a 262 1vs1 on the deck for fun.

Online hazmatt

• Silver Member
« Reply #350 on: April 04, 2024, 04:07:30 PM »
Yup, tried re-installing a couple times to no avail so it's probably something weird happening on my rig causing trouble like you said.

Thanks
You try turning off your antivirus or windows defender or anything that might think it's a "bad" file?

Offline xanax

• Copper Member
« Reply #351 on: April 04, 2024, 04:13:14 PM »
You try turning off your antivirus or windows defender or anything that might think it's a "bad" file?

Nope, but I'm definitely giving that a spin when I get home.

Thanks

The Damned
Founded 1988

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #352 on: April 04, 2024, 04:24:50 PM »
I don't get the fascination with who killed who more times.

To me it was more about having a challenging and fun fight. Guess I'm just retarded. I once fought a tempest with a 262 1vs1 on the deck for fun.

Yep. And this topic was meant to show films in different meaning, not like roosters on a dunghill competing who screams loudest

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #353 on: April 04, 2024, 05:15:58 PM »
Nope, but I'm definitely giving that a spin when I get home.

Thanks

Check out my win11 tweaks, link in sig.
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks
https://imgur.com/oEtVMfP

Offline xanax

• Copper Member
« Reply #354 on: April 04, 2024, 07:58:21 PM »
Got the film player to work. Thanks, fellas. Turns out, you can't have AH open? At least that's how I got it to work.

Anyhow, nice shootin, Stepsis. You were first star to perform at my AHfilm film festival! Scratch did a good job as supporting actor too.
The Damned
Founded 1988

Offline Bopgun

• Nickel Member
« Reply #355 on: April 04, 2024, 08:47:04 PM »
Got the film player to work. Thanks, fellas. Turns out, you can't have AH open? At least that's how I got it to work.

Anyhow, nice shootin, Stepsis. You were first star to perform at my AHfilm film festival! Scratch did a good job as supporting actor too.
Indeed you can not, since its using the same system files.

Just like Beggar's Canyon back home! This was some of the most fun I've had with VR

Offline xanax

• Copper Member
« Reply #356 on: April 05, 2024, 12:47:15 AM »
Indeed you can not, since its using the same system files.

Just like Beggar's Canyon back home! This was some of the most fun I've had with VR

Common sense and logic are always the last 2 fixes I try, I gave up too early and never tried em on this one.

Man, you laid a bunch of lead in silendt and he still wouldn't yard sale all over the side of those mountains. That IL-16 convertible you were flying was spitting BB's and gum drops. Great flying nonetheless. Thanks for posting the films.

I'm addicted to AH films now. You get telemetry, view options and other goodies. I'm gonna start filming my yard sales and splatter patterns.
The Damned
Founded 1988

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #357 on: April 05, 2024, 02:21:35 AM »
Ah nice, 1 of the few kills you managed. Was a fun 20+ fights are so. Here's the remainder of how those fights went :)

Those weren't duels mate and were never pre-arranged to be so. Practice / experimental session coincidentally in the MPA for convenience right after I fought you in a proper duel (sort of) as Ertus. Ertus certainly did give me a lot to think about and check out. I think we even discusses the nature of this session(s) in this three day or so gameplay period. Never imagined you would keep score or try to lever something out of it. But I do take what you are trying to infer: on the opposite end of TheJudge's awesome ACM, I am actually just about the worst pile-it than AH has ever seen. Hmmm I'll have to carefully consider your 'evidence' and give it some thought. There's a tremendously huge significance riding on this dispute  :rofl

Thanks I'll watch your film later with a cup of tea when I have time. If you've got anymore please do knock yourself out. Don't worry about my ego mate. Fill your boots.
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline Bopgun

• Nickel Member
« Reply #358 on: April 05, 2024, 05:30:25 AM »
Old one from just before the battle of Berlin Scenario. It felt like a dance.

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #359 on: April 05, 2024, 09:40:29 AM »
Those weren't duels mate and were never pre-arranged to be so. Practice / experimental session coincidentally in the MPA for convenience right after I fought you in a proper duel (sort of) as Ertus. Ertus certainly did give me a lot to think about and check out. I think we even discusses the nature of this session(s) in this three day or so gameplay period. Never imagined you would keep score or try to lever something out of it. But I do take what you are trying to infer: on the opposite end of TheJudge's awesome ACM, I am actually just about the worst pile-it than AH has ever seen. Hmmm I'll have to carefully consider your 'evidence' and give it some thought. There's a tremendously huge significance riding on this dispute  :rofl

Thanks I'll watch your film later with a cup of tea when I have time. If you've got anymore please do knock yourself out. Don't worry about my ego mate. Fill your boots.

Translation:

Shida: "I'm going to accuse Skyyr of losing to me by claiming he dueled me as Ertus and lost in these 'fun duels'!"
Skyyr: "I'm not Ertus, but even if I was, the MPA stats and film provided by Ertus show you lost those fights too. And since you want to reference 'fun duels' irrationally, here's EVERY fight you lost, going back to the day we first interacted."
Shida: "Those don't count! Those were just 'for fun!!!!!'"
Skyyr: "You literally said all of them were for fun, even Ertus' (despite the fact you still lost). Do you even have proof any of the duels were different from the others?"
Shida: "No, but these were MORE for fun than the others, they shouldn't count!"

Your fallacies and flawed logic know no bounds. Maybe next time you'll think your logic through before posting irrational arguments and then digging a pit for yourself.

Better luck next time.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2024, 10:12:02 AM by Skyyr »
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 29-7