Author Topic: THE 2 v 2 thread.  (Read 2064 times)

Offline Krupinski

• Gold Member
      • Twitch
Re: THE 2 v 2 thread.
« Reply #30 on: August 20, 2014, 01:39:20 PM »
I know you're out there Junky, maybe if I resub we can teach these fools a lesson.  :angel:

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #31 on: August 20, 2014, 01:55:23 PM »
I know you're out there Junky, maybe if I resub we can teach these fools a lesson.  :angel:
We will need to knock some rust off bro but you know I'm down.

DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #32 on: August 20, 2014, 02:51:58 PM »

Check your PM's Krup.  Disturbed funny vid...
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #33 on: August 20, 2014, 03:03:17 PM »
Mr Delirium and Mr Drano....please pick up the white courtesy phone, Mr Del and Mr Drano you have a call.
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline GhostCDB

• Silver Member
« Reply #34 on: August 20, 2014, 03:31:35 PM »
Skyyr and Kruel presence is well anticipated

As is Coalcat and Whiskey2's presence.
Top Gun

Offline Kruel

• Nickel Member
« Reply #35 on: August 20, 2014, 04:12:40 PM »
Skyyr and Kruel presence is well anticipated

As is Coalcat and Whiskey2's presence.

Apparently ChangeU..err I mean the "community" has spoken, if people want to 2v2 us, send us a PM, or revise your rules to be more neutral.

We don't care either way :)

Offline Gman

• Gold Member
« Reply #36 on: August 20, 2014, 04:53:07 PM »
 :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
revise your rules to be more neutral.
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

What rules are you suggesting are the best for neutrality?
« Last Edit: August 20, 2014, 04:54:45 PM by Gman »

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #37 on: August 20, 2014, 05:13:48 PM »
Honest question.   Wouldn't this be better served in the Dog Fighting Club forum, or whatever it was changed to, since I was punted out of a group that I helped Co-Found?

« Last Edit: August 20, 2014, 07:43:50 PM by Masherbrum »
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #38 on: August 20, 2014, 05:31:17 PM »
Well Jay, if someone would go in and do some house cleaning, it might work...edit: how could you get punted?
Xargos was the admin mod. and we all know why he isn't playing or on the boards (or I do at least)

The place is quite dusty, cob webs all over, and someone swiped my damn scotch

As for the rules debate: noone has realized that if you was to look very closely at the rules in that other2vs2 thread, that the rules are a mixture of the koth rules, BaldEagl's dueling bracket rules, and most observed DA dueling rules., and SDL rules..with just a couple to few not included...just saying

TC
« Last Edit: August 20, 2014, 05:40:18 PM by TequilaChaser »
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #39 on: August 20, 2014, 05:54:09 PM »

Apparently ChangeU..err I mean the "community" has spoken, if people want to 2v2 us, send us a PM, or revise your rules to be more neutral.

You can make your own rules champ.  Challenge some people, set it up and knock yourself out.  If people want to fight you both under varying fuel loads they can do whatever they wish.  Don't be such a little whiny woman.   
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #40 on: August 20, 2014, 06:02:18 PM »

will you care to explain as to what is not neutral about the same plane same fuel load out same ammo loadout that seems pretty neutral to me it's only up to the pilot to see who wins not who can run the other one out of fuel.

UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline Kruel

• Nickel Member
« Reply #41 on: August 20, 2014, 07:35:10 PM »

I have gotten a few PMs for 2v2s so I will try to reply to em if I get time tomorrow,

Ratio, lets work on confirming a time this weekend, its going to be hectic for me. If not we can do it next week, up to you.

As far as the rules go see my post in the original thread, i don't feel like repeating it much.

http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,365230.0.html

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #42 on: August 20, 2014, 07:42:46 PM »
Well Jay, if someone would go in and do some house cleaning, it might work...edit: how could you get punted?
Xargos was the admin mod. and we all know why he isn't playing or on the boards (or I do at least)

The place is quite dusty, cob webs all over, and someone swiped my damn scotch.

As for the rules debate: noone has realized that if you was to look very closely at the rules in that other2vs2 thread, that the rules are a mixture of the koth rules, BaldEagl's dueling bracket rules, and most observed DA dueling rules., and SDL rules..with just a couple to few not included...just saying

TC

I know why I was punted, but the thread deletions were funnier IMO.   Invite me back in and I'll use it for it's intended purpose.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2014, 07:50:40 PM by Masherbrum »
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #43 on: August 20, 2014, 07:53:32 PM »
I have gotten a few PMs for 2v2s so I will try to reply to em if I get time tomorrow,

Ratio, lets work on confirming a time this weekend, its going to be hectic for me. If not we can do it next week, up to you.

As far as the rules go see my post in the original thread, i don't feel like repeating it much.

http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,365230.0.html

well I guess those rules are for your 2v2 league..... I am referring to the one about changeups new and improved 2 V 2 league, I thought I asked what is not neutral about people using the same plane, same fuel loadout and ammo loadout that sounds like a really even playing field..  so your above post really has nothing to do with the question sincere your rules don't apply to this 2v2 league.

then you mentioned that you wouldn't participate unless it was more neutral I'm wondering what do you mean by more neutral?  if its the same plane same ammo same fuel load out its neutral I mean after all the name of the 2v2 game is to fight
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #44 on: August 20, 2014, 08:08:32 PM »

then you mentioned that you wouldn't participate unless it was more neutral I'm wondering what do you mean by more neutral?  if its the same plane same ammo same fuel load out its neutral I mean after all the name of the 2v2 game is to fight

It has me curious as well.  If a fair playing field is desired for the duel, then it just stands to reason that both parties take the same amount of fuel to eliminate any potential complaints afterwards.  I guess maybe fairness and an equal playing field isn't what they want after all...

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song