Author Topic: Time to come clean ladies....lets see them shades!!!  (Read 9122 times)

Offline Babalonian

• Platinum Member
      • Pigs on the Wing
Re: Time to come clean ladies....lets see them shades!!!
« Reply #195 on: August 28, 2014, 05:28:08 PM »
Are you all synchronized to each other's menstral cycle, or something?  
-Babalon
"Let's light 'em up and see how they smoke."
POTW IIw Oink! - http://www.PigsOnTheWing.org

Wow, you guys need help.

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #196 on: August 28, 2014, 05:28:43 PM »

Lmao!   :lol
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
King of the Hill Champ, Tour 219
The Damned
King of the Hill Win Percentage - 100 (1 Win, 0 Losses)

Offline Kruel

• Nickel Member
« Reply #197 on: August 28, 2014, 05:31:41 PM »
Sometimes he does.  

I will give him credit for apologizing about it a couple times when I brought it to his attention on my behalf as well as Fulcrum's.  

But I think Kruel tries to wear the pants in that bunch.   Tries but gets ignored a lot.

I'm just glad I wasn't ignored that one time when I was asked what we should do about keeping you around.

You really need to have some self-respect and move on. It only makes me feel sorry for you.

Offline Kruel

• Nickel Member
« Reply #198 on: August 28, 2014, 05:32:31 PM »

No dude, its called 'work', nothing to do but post!

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #199 on: August 28, 2014, 05:34:30 PM »
I'm just glad I wasn't ignored that one time when I was asked what we should do about keeping you around.

Finally, some truth.  Takes awhile to draw you out but it can happen with persistence, Mini (or should it be "chancla" instead?).  Let the tap dancing begin all over again.  Lol
« Last Edit: August 28, 2014, 08:06:18 PM by Vraciu »
”KILLER V”
The Damned

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #200 on: August 28, 2014, 05:42:48 PM »
Nah, Vraciu was so Loyally defending Skyyr that they compared him to Midway/Bruv...all the while we were telling him to relax, we know how to reply if we want to..but he insisted while making a joke of himself, now he thinks if he just reverses his position he will be OK (flip flopping).

Yep.  And I was wrong to do it for the most part.  (There were *some* things Skyyr was attacked for unfairly and I stand by those defenses.)

And no, the relax stuff wasn't even close to "all the while" either.   It was well into it and it became, "We are doing this on purpose to make people mad."

Trust me, I am far more ok now than I EVER was being in The Dorked.   Your methods are childish and serve to isolate you from the people who play this game.   You may not give a damn about that, but I do.

As Fess says, "It is a game.  We are all friends here."

He is right.  And thankfully those I offended following your poor example have enough integrity to shake hands and say, "No problem, man.   Good going."  (Including DazyCutr who was a pleasure to fly with the other night in the MA.  Was a fun, drawn out fight against superior numbers.   He was great.)
« Last Edit: August 28, 2014, 06:26:39 PM by Vraciu »
”KILLER V”
The Damned

Offline Kruel

• Nickel Member
« Reply #201 on: August 28, 2014, 06:40:04 PM »
Finally, some truth.  Takes awhile to draw you out but it can happen with persistence, Mini.    Let the tap dancing begin all over again.  Lol

Didn't I say that I was the one who made the call ? I think you just don't want to hear it.

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #202 on: August 28, 2014, 06:52:34 PM »

Mine is at the start of the month.  :lol
The Once and Former Fulcrum

In my experience, nothing is ever what it seems to be, but everything is exactly what it is.

Offline glzsqd

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #203 on: August 28, 2014, 10:18:11 PM »
 0____0

You people need to throw away your computers and find something else to do...... This cant be healthy.

« Last Edit: August 28, 2014, 10:20:58 PM by glzsqd »
See Rule #4

Offline maxy

• Copper Member
« Reply #204 on: August 28, 2014, 10:28:11 PM »
you girls let me know if i can help  ;)
<S>maxy

Offline MajWoody

• Gold Member
« Reply #205 on: August 29, 2014, 01:10:29 AM »
you girls let me know if i can help  ;)
<S>maxy

You might be just what they need maxy     :devil

Lets keep the stupid to a minimum.
Old Age and Treachery, will overcome youth and skill EVERYTIME

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #206 on: August 29, 2014, 02:13:31 AM »
Everyone here who thinks you need a shade to hunt someone is a moron.

Let's say I want to hunt Kruel:

Type .score Kruel

Look at his LastKills/LastKillers list. Search for anyone in the last few entries of either stat and see if any are on your team. Find one. Let's say that LastKill's name is "Fulcrum."

Type .goto Fulcrum, then .wingman Fulcrum

Check your target's other kills/killers and see of they share the same area of operations. Once you've found a common base, you've located them.

Now, go to the AH stats page and look up what kind of plane your target killed in or was killed in. Provided the guy isn't switching planes, you now know where they're at and what plane they're in.

It takes all of 90 seconds to do this. No shades required.

Seriously, everyone here who thinks you need a shade to hunt someone has never gamed in a hardened competitive environment. It's almost sad... the lack of thinking outside the box. It's like they want to believe you have a shade to make themselves feel better about their loss.

So you dedicate at least some of your leisure time to sadistically degrading the experience of other people's leisure time and allegedly laugh hysterically while doing so? And this is an application of what you consider serious / professional gameplay is it?

Yeah, somewhere in my Aces High journey I fell down a rabbit hole and didn't notice.

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #207 on: August 29, 2014, 05:32:24 AM »

So you dedicate at least some of your leisure time to sadistically degrading the experience of other people's leisure time and allegedly laugh hysterically while doing so? And this is an application of what you consider serious / professional gameplay is it?

So targeting a specific player within the accepted confines of the rules of gameplay is now sadistic (even when the reasons are not known to you)? And this is somehow less morally superior than killing the same said player through luck and happenstance?  :rofl

I'm fairly certain, actually - scratch that - I'm absolutely positive, that your cohorts actively participate in far worse practices.  In fact, I've killed some of your new squad mates time and time against because they were so focused on purposely targeting me or my wingmen and were blind to the setup that was occurring. Now I ask you, what difference is there between the individual who has a successful effort in hunting a target of their choice, compared to an entire group of individuals who have actively pre-agreed to hunt down single players in an attempt to make examples of them? Is it because I'm transparent, while said group of players can claim the mob-mentality defense? ;)

This reply is very uncharacteristic of you. Did you simply fail to think it through? Or do you genuinely believe that moral superiority only applies to those whom agree with your agenda?
« Last Edit: August 29, 2014, 05:45:49 AM by Skyyr »
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
190 - ---

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 29-6

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #208 on: August 29, 2014, 06:38:13 AM »
So targeting a specific player within the accepted confines of the rules of gameplay is now sadistic (even when the reasons are not known to you)? And this is somehow less morally superior than killing the same said player through luck and happenstance?  :rofl

I'm fairly certain, actually - scratch that - I'm absolutely positive, that your cohorts actively participate in far worse practices.  In fact, I've killed some of your new squad mates time and time against because they were so focused on purposely targeting me or my wingmen and were blind to the setup that was occurring. Now I ask you, what difference is there between the individual who has a successful effort in hunting a target of their choice, compared to an entire group of individuals who have actively pre-agreed to hunt down single players in an attempt to make examples of them? Is it because I'm transparent, while said group of players can claim the mob-mentality defense? ;)

This reply is very uncharacteristic of you. Did you simply fail to think it through? Or do you genuinely believe that moral superiority only applies to those whom agree with your agenda?

Are you saying you only target members of my new squadron? As far as I know the player Vraciu mentioned isn't a member of the AoM. I think the AoM is obviously going to target you since you came here and immediately and aggressively engaged them on an irreconcilably ideological issue. You must 'kill' the established ideology the AoMs represents and epitomizes in Aces High if you are to establish your new order. You know, the kill is the only thing that counts belief, sidestepping skillful flying if necessary / possible. I don't think you made any bones about doing that and yet you now feel persecuted? Do you equate these two things as being the same?

So you don't deny 'hunting' (lolz) said player and laughing hysterically at his complaints then? Isn't that a fair definition of Sadism: to derive pleasure as a result of inflicting pain, cruelty, degradation, humiliation, etcetera?

I don't believe we've ever met in the arenas but suddenly I'm generalized in with the behaviour of other people which I am not answereable for nor responsible for. Have I facilitated your black white thinking by joining them (the reasons for which quid pro quo are not known to you)?

With regard to not thinking my post through I'm not terribly concerned by 'winning' any discussion or argument. Understanding is my objective. I gather your motivation might be to devalue or dismiss anyone who doesn't agree to see things the way you do but that's not my problem now is it?

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #209 on: August 29, 2014, 10:20:16 AM »
You guys going to get my thread locked...we are falling off course...either admit to your shades or be gone boy.
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"