Author Topic: <<S>> Everyone  (Read 2653 times)

Offline LTARwolf

• Zinc Member
<<S>> Everyone
« on: August 22, 2014, 10:47:45 AM »
<<S>>

LTARwolf here, Just wanted to give a shoutout to the old friends of mine and see if anyone is still around.

I no longer play AceHigh, but I do still miss yall. I remember the times I had with 68KO.. RIP my dear friend, and I hope his family is doing well.

If anyone is around here that remembers myself, give a shoutout so I can get in touch with my old friends again.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
Re: <<S>> Everyone
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2014, 08:42:40 PM »
<<S>> fellow AH brotheren,  

Although we may have not known each other in AH, or may have, it has been a minute.

We as the community sure do miss fighting them LTARDs hahahaha
« Last Edit: August 22, 2014, 09:16:31 PM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2014, 02:11:50 AM »
I don't miss fighting them...the lead to air ratio was all sorts of off.

Been killed my many of LTAR rounds from the ground. Wish that squad would get rolling again
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline lunatic1

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2014, 06:48:48 AM »
I was in the 2nd revision of the LTARS,unfortunetly I don't think they will rise again. some of them are swspartans now--some don't even play anymore.
C.O. of the 173rd Guardian Angels---Don't fire until you can see the whites of their eyes...Major devereux(The Battle Of Wake Island-1941.
R.I.P.49GRIN/GRIN-R.I.P. WWHISKEY R.I.P WIZZY R.I.P.

Offline LTARwolf

• Zinc Member
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2014, 09:13:38 AM »
That's quite sad to hear about what has happened to LTAR....

If I may ask what has come of the other squadron's of the 68 lightning lancers or even the Jabbostraffel Squadron ( JB )

Offline Dragon

• Platinum Member
      • AH JUGS
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2014, 09:52:55 AM »
The remnants of the LTAR's are flying as 125th Spartan Warriors.  I'm sure kilz will be by shortly to say HI.

As an old !ATC and DEA squad member, I remember some damn good fights with the LTAR.   :salute

ddragon
SWchef  Lieutenant Colonel  Squadron Training Officer  125th Spartan Warriors

Offline whiteman

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2014, 10:05:16 AM »
I remember rolling with you guys, was always a blast to watch how many planes LTAR's would knock out of the sky with the Osti.

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2014, 10:56:06 AM »
LTARS were a great group of guys :)  :cheers:
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline LTARwolf

• Zinc Member
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2014, 11:07:25 AM »
For Those Of You that was around while I flew / tanked I wish for everyone to give a moment of silence for those that we was along side with for so long... yet felt so short.

http://bearcats18.enjin.com/rip

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
      • 113th Lucky Strikes
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2014, 06:03:33 PM »
<<S>>

LTARwolf here, Just wanted to give a shoutout to the old friends of mine and see if anyone is still around.

I no longer play AceHigh, but I do still miss yall. I remember the times I had with 68KO.. RIP my dear friend, and I hope his family is doing well.

If anyone is around here that remembers myself, give a shoutout so I can get in touch with my old friends again.

113th Lucky Strikes is still here, we loved killing you guys.  Always a great fight, why not come back, it's still a great game...........
Traveler
Executive Officer
113th LUcky Strikes
http://www.hitechcreations.com/wiki/index.php/113th_Lucky_Strikes

Offline LTARwolf

• Zinc Member
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2014, 06:38:44 PM »
113th Lucky Strikes is still here, we loved killing you guys.  Always a great fight, why not come back, it's still a great game...........

I understand its still a great game, sadly because of being jobless currently, I can not afford the subscription to play anymore. and ontop of that I no longer have my jobstick T_T.

I had became homeless a few times since 7 years ago.... Life is rough.

Offline LTARwolf

• Zinc Member
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2014, 12:37:29 AM »
I ment to say joystick xD...

Yea its another one of those day's / nights apparently. Well <<S>> everyone hope you had a happy hunting today. will check in on the forum tomarrow.

Offline Wolfala

• Platinum Member
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2014, 02:19:01 PM »
For Those Of You that was around while I flew / tanked I wish for everyone to give a moment of silence for those that we was along side with for so long... yet felt so short.

I read that list. Still makes me cry a bit.

Dukemskt - Squadron Escadrille

the best cure for "wife ack" is to deploy chaff:    $...$$....$....$$$.....$ .....$$$.....$ ....$$

Offline Flench

• Gold Member
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2014, 08:07:55 PM »

WOW , have not seen this . I knew Eagle died but did not know Mjollnir ,TwoDogs5 and Zulu had .
Army of Muppets-"Failure is impossible"-Death before dishonor
         Lead follow or get out of the way  !!

Offline LTARwolf

• Zinc Member
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2014, 08:40:35 PM »
It has been a long time. If someone would please host a memorial flight for them this year. Sadly I won't be able to join the flight but if  someone would and record it. I would be highly thankful.