Author Topic: Lil Whine Lil Rant  (Read 1142 times)

Offline CASHEW

• Nickel Member
Lil Whine Lil Rant
« on: September 05, 2014, 10:44:10 PM »
Im kinda done with this whole pilot wound thing. You have the brainpower to make pilot wounds a little less fake as they are in here. The whole pilot wound almost ever flight by a stray ack bullet at the end of its run gets very dull!! Wont be flying FSO anymore. not worth flying and hour to have a bullet enter my plane from the lower front and PWing me. I know it doesn't matter to anyone! But there yall go. My only rant in quite some time. 
Peanut1 in game.

Offline Someguy63

• Gold Member
Re: Lil Whine Lil Rant
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2014, 10:46:31 PM »
Yeah I understand it blows. :furious
Anarchy
#Taterz
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Imagination rules the world"

Offline CASHEW

• Nickel Member
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2014, 10:50:00 PM »
Yeah I understand it blows. :furious
Theres a reason this game is failing on the player base Standpoint. I love the game but theres a few flaws that just ruin it. Only reason im here anymore is for my few friends that i have made! And scott66
Peanut1 in game.

Offline MrKrabs

• Gold Member
      • AH-Freebirds.com
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2014, 10:53:41 PM »
Would you rather die instantly?
The boiling pot is put away and the crab has gone back to sea...

Offline Someguy63

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2014, 10:54:53 PM »

Remember tho, it's FSO, you're still outta teh fight.

And yeah Peanut if I had no friends I'd be long gone.
Anarchy
#Taterz
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Imagination rules the world"

Offline CASHEW

• Nickel Member
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2014, 10:55:38 PM »
Somtimes thats fine! But i much rather a bullet at the end of its run not pack the punch to go through the most solid part of my aircraft and pilot wound me. If you have never questioned a pilot wound your probably a mod!
Peanut1 in game.

Offline CASHEW

• Nickel Member
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2014, 10:57:09 PM »
Dont say anything over board to get this LOCKED
Peanut1 in game.

Offline MrKrabs

• Gold Member
      • AH-Freebirds.com
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2014, 01:08:20 AM »
Dont say anything over board to get this LOCKED

Ya already did for us... "note mod comment"  :neener:

The boiling pot is put away and the crab has gone back to sea...

Offline CASHEW

• Nickel Member
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2014, 01:22:21 AM »
Ya already did for us... "note mod comment"  :neener:

Oh Lol. Didn't know that was wrong??? Thats a joke if its not okay to say that!
Peanut1 in game.

Offline -ammo-

• Platinum Member
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2014, 04:41:58 AM »
PWs are frustrating - especially those 1 ping from 3k auto ack.  Happens all the time to me to otherwise a great sortie and a perfectly good AC.  But what can you do?  I just get another beer :old:
Commanding Officer, 56 Fighter Group
Retired USAF - 1988 - 2011

Offline Bizman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2014, 04:52:29 AM »
I suppose one way they could get flyable enemy planes in WW2 was from a wounded pilot who had to do an emergency landing in enemy territory. The other way was to capture an entire airfield so fast the enemy didn't have time to either up or destroy their planes.
Quote from: BaldEagl, applies to myself, too
I've got an older system by today's standards that still runs the game well by my standards.

Kotisivuni

Offline Randy1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2014, 06:38:00 AM »
Statistically, like flipping a coin and getting heads several times in a row, PWs can come in large numbers but given time, it will all balance out.  Mentally, we assign different reasons for long running statistical oddities.   I know I do.  "Damn the bad luck"  I might say.

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2014, 10:40:55 AM »
Im kinda done with this whole pilot wound thing. You have the brainpower to make pilot wounds a little less fake as they are in here. The whole pilot wound almost ever flight by a stray ack bullet at the end of its run gets very dull!! Wont be flying FSO anymore. not worth flying and hour to have a bullet enter my plane from the lower front and PWing me. I know it doesn't matter to anyone! But there yall go. My only rant in quite some time. 

Maybe some time with a trainer. A quick look at your stats shows you die a lot. If your putting yourself/plane in bad positions often you die and get pilot wounds a lot.

Last month I flew about 25 hours and 70 sorties and if I had more than 2 pilot wounds I'd be surprised.

Learn to fly in a way that minimizes how long your in front of ANY guns and you will most likely find the pilot wounds activity drop off.

Offline CASHEW

• Nickel Member
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2014, 12:03:52 PM »
PWs are frustrating - especially those 1 ping from 3k auto ack.  Happens all the time to me to otherwise a great sortie and a perfectly good AC.  But what can you do?  I just get another beer :old:
Yep
Peanut1 in game.

Offline CASHEW

• Nickel Member
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2014, 12:07:54 PM »
Maybe some time with a trainer. A quick look at your stats shows you die a lot. If your putting yourself/plane in bad positions often you die and get pilot wounds a lot.

Last month I flew about 25 hours and 70 sorties and if I had more than 2 pilot wounds I'd be surprised.

Learn to fly in a way that minimizes how long your in front of ANY guns and you will most likely find the pilot wounds activity drop off.
My stats are crap because I let 2 different 7 year olds fly on my account. Anyone Who knows me Knows I'm not it terrible pilot. Im not great either. I don't take pride in my game like some do. Yes sometimes being in ack is the reason to my wounds but it seems 1 out of 5 pilot wounds are gamey and so not accurate.
Peanut1 in game.