Author Topic: The "official" AH Onion board  (Read 8067 times)

Offline USCH

• Silver Member
Re: The "official" AH Onion board
« Reply #135 on: November 09, 2014, 06:50:40 PM »
Your not funny.

Offline wpeters

• Silver Member
« Reply #136 on: November 10, 2014, 11:41:07 AM »
This is just in from the gossip desk.  According to Latrobe the luv child is not his.  When ask how he knows he just said,  " Who wants to catch crabs?" The drama grows as we now try to find the real Father.    Now back to the situation developing over the Rook HQ
LtCondor
          The Damned
Fighter pilots are either high, or in the process of getting high.🙊
The difference between Dweebs and non dweebs... Dweebs have kills

Offline Rob52240

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My AH Films
« Reply #137 on: November 10, 2014, 12:38:49 PM »
Fellow country member reports that spying is rampant and his bullets have been replaced with blank tracers.

The area squad member has taken plenty of mental notes to prove without a doubt that his country is always losing to opposing players who are also definitely using ricochet inducing armor in blatant defiance of the Grapevine Convention.

Yesterday several witnesses heard him rambling incessantly about how our base ack has been sabatoged because he got vulched 10 times while trying trying to launch a P-47 from a capped field that nobody else was helping to save.  And last weekend his mission was infiltrated by someone working with the light fighters who somehow managed to intercept and shoot down most of his heavy fighters.

To top it all off, the other two countries were able to develop some type of death ray weapon that can take out an entire 3 ship bomber formation from 1.5K using a Bf 110.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2014, 12:50:34 PM by Rob52240 »
If I had a gun with 3 bullets and I was locked in a room with Bin Laden, Hitler, Saddam and Zipp...  I would shoot Zipp 3 times.

Offline BFOOT1

• Silver Member
« Reply #138 on: November 10, 2014, 04:01:31 PM »
This just in:
Daddkev is rumored to be no longer flying nekked. He is reported to be now supporting a latex suite with a whip as a joystick...is this the apocalypse? Stay tuned for more information tonight at 11:00.
Member of G3MF
III Gruppe, 8 Staffel, JG52, flying Black 12 (Kuban Scenario)

Offline MrKrabs

• Gold Member
      • AH-Freebirds.com
« Reply #139 on: November 10, 2014, 08:23:30 PM »
                                                               BREAKING NEWS
       It has been confirmed, Crabby will be giving birth to about 100 crab/human eggs in 2 weeks, all believed to be male, stay tuned for more on the reports of midway's conservation efforts for Albatroses gone wrong... Back to you bustr!

Word of warning... Avoid rocks featuring sticky purple gunk...

Just saying...

Oh and I've submitted a request to the Maury show to make Latrobe come forward to care for his brood.
The boiling pot is put away and the crab has gone back to sea...

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #140 on: November 11, 2014, 02:49:58 PM »
This Just IN...............

Lathrobe has gone into hiding.

Curious minds are enquiring............. :noid

Crab shack wrappers were found behind Lathrobe's 109 hanger. And you know ground crew have a lot of free time on their hands. Oh!!!! The inhumanity...... Is it wedding bells, infidelity, or worse? A crab boil in the future?

Hey....pass the Tabasco bottle while we are waiting.

bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline wpeters

• Silver Member
« Reply #141 on: November 11, 2014, 03:05:41 PM »
This Just IN...............

Lathrobe has gone into hiding.

Curious minds are enquiring............. :noid

Crab shack wrappers were found behind Lathrobe's 109 hanger. And you know ground crew have a lot of free time on their hands. Oh!!!! The inhumanity...... Is it wedding bells, infidelity, or worse? A crab boil in the future?

Hey....pass the Tabasco bottle while we are waiting.

:rofl :roll

This just gets better
LtCondor
          The Damned

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #142 on: November 11, 2014, 04:00:12 PM »
SQUIRREL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Folks, do you have squirrels? Do they burrow and scratch and make you feel not quite clean? Well we have the answer for you. MassiveClub's Squirrel Begon!

Yes you just wait for that uncomfortable and less than clean moment. Then whack away with one of our patented MassiveClub Squirrel staves. Don't mind the razor sharp spikes, they are 100% hygienic stainless steel for your protection against secondary infections.

So the next time you feel that less than clean moment. Whack away with one of our MassiveClubs to relieve yourself of that burrowing itch. And maybe after wards enjoy some fine dining on squirrel TarTar.

OK!! Has anyone seen Lathrobe, Mr\Mrs Krabby or my Tabasco sauce bottle? And they better not try to pay me in squirrel tartar again..........where is my agent, my lawyer and my MassiveClub......clean, I'll show them CLEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline glzsqd

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #143 on: November 11, 2014, 08:20:06 PM »
I think I know how to fix Crabbys "baby troubles"

See Rule #4

Offline scott66

• Gold Member
« Reply #144 on: November 12, 2014, 03:02:43 AM »
I think I know how to fix Crabbys "baby troubles"

(Image removed from quote.)

:rofl WOW !!
"scott66"        
 XO ThunderHorse Squadron.    

"This place is a psychologist's wet dream".... FishBait

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #145 on: November 12, 2014, 05:14:00 PM »
This just in... SkyRock is still owning....  more later...

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline 1MADDOG1

• Silver Member
« Reply #146 on: December 04, 2014, 11:27:42 AM »
This just in: Met up with FBCrabby Tuesday, confirming that the rumors are true. He is pregnant and ended up in this condition when he got in the middle of a Midbruv romance. DNA tests confirm that the child has 3 donors. :O

This reporter left the meeting astounded, astonished & ashamed for the poor unborn child. Sonogram results showed the child already has rudder pedals and a stick with dual throttles in the womb. :x

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
:old: SM1/E-6 USN 1980-1991 (100% Disabled Vet) Served on FFG-11, FFG-13, FF-1047, LHD-1, HC-16, NAS Pensacola (Navy Police)
Multi AHXARL Season & Finale Champion, Having Fun Since Tour #76
I'm also PorkyPig, DickWeed, 1CASPER1 & Calypso

Offline wpeters

• Silver Member
« Reply #147 on: December 04, 2014, 02:15:46 PM »
This just in: Met up with FBCrabby Tuesday, confirming that the rumors are true. He is pregnant and ended up in this condition when he got in the middle of a Midbruv romance. DNA tests confirm that the child has 3 donors. :O

This reporter left the meeting astounded, astonished & ashamed for the poor unborn child. Sonogram results showed the child already has rudder pedals and a stick with dual throttles in the womb. :x

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
(Image removed from quote.)
:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
LtCondor
          The Damned

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #148 on: December 05, 2014, 12:18:47 AM »
This just in:
Daddkev is rumored to be no longer flying nekked. He is reported to be now supporting a latex suite with a whip as a joystick...is this the apocalypse? Stay tuned for more information tonight at 11:00.

In prior developments, Dadkev mysteriously disappears from the game as flies reportedly swarm his deluxe velour gaming chair.  Could this have been the impetus to move to latex?

On visiting Dadkev prior to an early year road trip, when offered Dadkev's gaming seat, 1Maddog1 replied "I prefer to stand".  Dadkev pumped the pedals while 1Maddog1 masterfully operated his joystick.  A good time was had by all.
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline Mar

• Gold Member
« Reply #149 on: December 05, 2014, 10:20:29 AM »
 :rofl
𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝒹𝑜𝓌𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝓌𝒶𝓇'𝓈 𝓅𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝒶 𝒹𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒶𝒾𝓇 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓈 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝓇𝒶𝓋𝑒

"Onward to the land of kings—via the sky of aces!"
  Oh, and zack1234 rules. :old: