Author Topic: The "official" AH Onion board  (Read 7979 times)

Offline GScholz

• Plutonium Member
Re: The "official" AH Onion board
« Reply #90 on: September 23, 2014, 01:24:36 AM »
"In an unfortunate turn of events Skuzzy, the chief moderator of HiTech Creations' forums, was fired today for banning his own boss, HiTech, for numerous violations of Forum Posting Rule No. 12. 'I just had to do it' Skuzzy told this reporter, 'rules are rules!' HiTech was unavailable for comment as he was too busy 'coading' the new graphics update for the Aces High massively multiplayer online game."

I'm going to hell for this...
« Last Edit: September 23, 2014, 01:27:25 AM by GScholz »
"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

Offline Coalcat1

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #91 on: September 23, 2014, 05:55:45 AM »
"In an unfortunate turn of events Skuzzy, the chief moderator of HiTech Creations' forums, was fired today for banning his own boss, HiTech, for numerous violations of Forum Posting Rule No. 12. 'I just had to do it' Skuzzy told this reporter, 'rules are rules!' HiTech was unavailable for comment as he was too busy 'coading' the new graphics update for the Aces High massively multiplayer online game."

I'm going to hell for this...
:rofl  :rofl  :rofl and yes... yes you are...

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #92 on: September 24, 2014, 04:20:18 AM »
last time ah went down, all the players decided to get together and produce a protest video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrlNExm8z5c

semp

after further researcher it was discovered that only the 9 players that stay up late in the game are in the video.  notice the lack of 1 vs 1 in the vidoe but rather the collaboration to do something together.

« Last Edit: September 24, 2014, 04:23:11 AM by guncrasher »
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Slate

• Gold Member
« Reply #93 on: September 24, 2014, 08:33:53 AM »
last time ah went down, all the players decided to get together and produce a protest video.

semp

after further researcher it was discovered that only the 9 players that stay up late in the game are in the video.  notice the lack of 1 vs 1 in the vidoe but rather the collaboration to do something together.

The leader better watch his six.  :O   :bolt:

I always wanted to fight an impossible battle against incredible odds.

Offline Tinkles

• Silver Member
« Reply #94 on: September 24, 2014, 11:37:16 AM »

semp

:rofl
If we have something to show we will & do post shots, if we have nothing new to show we don't.
HiTech
Adapt , Improvise, Overcome. ~ HiTech
Be a man and shoot me in the back ~ Morfiend

Offline Widewing

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #95 on: September 24, 2014, 04:55:45 PM »

semp

My regards,

Widewing

YGBSM. Retired Member of Aces High Trainer Corps, Past President of the DFC, retired from flying as Tredlite.

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #96 on: September 25, 2014, 07:33:16 PM »
And now a public service message from our Sponsor's Grande Head of Social Enforcement and Bone Crunching.

Dear subscribers,

At any time if you have a need for something more exciting in your day. And you wish to feel the agony and ecstasy of extreme prejudicial, personalized, and horrifying attention in front of your community of peers. Just remember our 14 Commandments of what not to say to your peers in my presence.

Upon reflecting on all 14 Commandments in their glory. First contact me personally so I may prepare a suitable action in your name. Then after reflecting upon all 14 Commandments once again, if you still feel a need. Contact me once more so I may describe in full detail the suitable action I have prepared in your name. Then upon hearing the gory details of my suitably chosen action in your name. Please!, once more reflect upon all 14 Commandments for a full 3rd time.

Upon reflecting on all 14 Commandments in their glory for a full 3rd time, and knowing in full detail the suitable action I have prepared in your name. If you still must sully one or more of our glorious 14 Commandments in front of your peers. Please do it at someone else's forum, as otherwise my BFG90,000 Planet Busting Ban Stick is stuck in planet vaporize mode and someone yet unnamed filed the trigger down to a gnat's hair.

As it stands, the derned thing goes off on it's own if you look ugly at it or talk smack around it. And I cannot be held accountable if you set it off and vaporize yourself and half the planet in the process. So please read all 14 of our Glorious Commandments one more time, then find your agony and ecstasy at someone else's forum. I could suggest a few but, you will need to read German, wear pink lederhosen, and enjoy schnapps that smells like a Bull Forrest Bison.

The Sponsor denies any possibility that the planet can in fact be vaporized by any actions of their Grande Head of Social Enforcement and Bone Crunching. Or if any subscriber looks ugly at the BFG90,000 Planet Busting Ban Stick. Results can vary on a personal basis, and all enquiries can be made visa postal services to:

Planet: Mars

Thank you, this has been a public service announcement.         
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline BudHeavy

• Zinc Member
« Reply #97 on: September 25, 2014, 07:46:34 PM »
You guys are killing me  :rofl.  My face hurts from laughung so hard. Great thread!

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #98 on: September 26, 2014, 03:36:52 AM »
And now a public service message from our Sponsor's Grande Head of Social Enforcement and Bone Crunching.

Dear subscribers,

At any time if you have a need for something more exciting in your day. And you wish to feel the agony and ecstasy of extreme prejudicial, personalized, and horrifying attention in front of your community of peers. Just remember our 14 Commandments of what not to say to your peers in my presence.

Upon reflecting on all 14 Commandments in their glory. First contact me personally so I may prepare a suitable action in your name. Then after reflecting upon all 14 Commandments once again, if you still feel a need. Contact me once more so I may describe in full detail the suitable action I have prepared in your name. Then upon hearing the gory details of my suitably chosen action in your name. Please!, once more reflect upon all 14 Commandments for a full 3rd time.

Upon reflecting on all 14 Commandments in their glory for a full 3rd time, and knowing in full detail the suitable action I have prepared in your name. If you still must sully one or more of our glorious 14 Commandments in front of your peers. Please do it at someone else's forum, as otherwise my BFG90,000 Planet Busting Ban Stick is stuck in planet vaporize mode and someone yet unnamed filed the trigger down to a gnat's hair.

As it stands, the derned thing goes off on it's own if you look ugly at it or talk smack around it. And I cannot be held accountable if you set it off and vaporize yourself and half the planet in the process. So please read all 14 of our Glorious Commandments one more time, then find your agony and ecstasy at someone else's forum. I could suggest a few but, you will need to read German, wear pink lederhosen, and enjoy schnapps that smells like a Bull Forrest Bison.

The Sponsor denies any possibility that the planet can in fact be vaporized by any actions of their Grande Head of Social Enforcement and Bone Crunching. Or if any subscriber looks ugly at the BFG90,000 Planet Busting Ban Stick. Results can vary on a personal basis, and all enquiries can be made visa postal services to:

Planet: Mars

Thank you, this has been a public service announcement.          

latest news,

bustr's famous walls of text code has finally been broken.  it has been discussed that it was due to "medically needed drugs" but now the truth has come out.  look at all the block letters.  you can go back  6 or 7 years and every wall of text is due to the same reason.

further research is needed to revamp the rules so endless walls of text are a thing of the past.

semp

« Last Edit: September 26, 2014, 03:41:18 AM by guncrasher »
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #99 on: September 26, 2014, 12:24:04 PM »
This just in from our Producers, a message of Hooooo screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,,,,crrraaaccckkkllee......
hhhmmmmmmmmm.......oooooooooo mmmmmmmmmmmmmffffffffffhhhhhh hhrrrrrrrrrrrrr.......PoP!!!!!!!!

"We are the Borg. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile."

We now return us to your new overload GunRudonculous. We are Borg, all are Borg, boredom is a four letter inefficiency created randomly by a room full of apes and typewriters.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #100 on: September 26, 2014, 12:45:34 PM »
This just in from our Producers, a message of Hooooo screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,,,,crrraaaccckkkllee......
hhhmmmmmmmmm.......oooooooooo mmmmmmmmmmmmmffffffffffhhhhhh hhrrrrrrrrrrrrr.......PoP!!!!!!!!

"We are the Borg. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile."

Hmm that's interesting. Sounds a lot like the corporate world
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Chilli

• Platinum Member
« Reply #101 on: September 26, 2014, 01:17:01 PM »
Who da hell was resisting?  :O

Offline nooby52

• Silver Member
« Reply #102 on: September 26, 2014, 03:49:24 PM »
:rofl :aok

Chaos ensued in the arena as all 3 countries' HQs were simultaneously disabled.  The lack of information on enemy locations resulted in two missions from opposing countries somehow accidentally upping in the same grid, resulting in mass confusion as pilots found themselves at equal strength against a numerous opposing force.

80 aircraft simultaneously bailed to reup at the other side of the map.

Wiley.

Now that's funny, I don't care who ya are! :lol

Ya, I know, I'm always late to the party.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2014, 04:19:18 PM by nooby52 »

Flying as "South52" for VF-17 Jolly Rogers
17 Squadron - The Hardest Day Battle of Britain
204 Kokutai - Target Rabaul
610 Squadron -TFT Battle of Britain

Offline JimmyC

• Platinum Member
« Reply #103 on: September 26, 2014, 06:16:10 PM »
This reporter is asking `Is this the dawning of Aquarius..?`
As the strange mustard like gasses rolls up the valleys of Aces high this typical Bright and lovely day ..
we have to wonder..does an AlphaMale Beta Male?
Or has Skuzzy finaly sucumnd to one Burrito too many..
more news....is your stick dead..pictures to follow...
This just in..we cant bring you the pictures now..
Back to the studio..
CO 71 "Eagle" Squadron RAF
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy."

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #104 on: October 08, 2014, 07:32:53 PM »
AH Chronicle Reports!

Puff ACK!! There's no turning BACK!
(More on page 7)

Are words more powerful than bullets?
     Trends reveal that violent disputes of social media have lashed out among the countries! Words, yes words, have been causing choas and turmoil. Has the war finally drowned into irrational verbal arguments, or will the bloodshed continue?

Bishops! An unlikely Suspect!
The good, the bad, the ugly, you either cringe at the name of them, or you become one forever. Few have escaped their foul tactics, but many more remain to crush the knights and the rooks for their abusive past. Will the honor stand?
(Pg 6)

« Last Edit: October 08, 2014, 07:39:58 PM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion