Author Topic: ISIL in Australia - yea, Down under  (Read 4530 times)

Offline danny76

• Gold Member
Re: ISIL in Australia - yea, Down under
« Reply #30 on: September 26, 2014, 12:28:22 AM »
I find that the biggest cowards are the 1st willing to send our kids into a war.  I also find that the cowards on the other side are willing to send their kids into war in the name of some sort of extreme religious excuse: muslim, Christian and lets not forget the zionists. 

I know many people of Islamic backgrounds and I find them to be very decent and hardworking people who are culturally rich.  What our media did and continue to do to the image of muslims is shameful, which is why I don't watch the zio-media anymore.

I would suggest that what the Islamic fundamentalist groups are doing to the image of Muslims is what is shameful. That the media reports on Muslim jihadi's beheading innocents, targeting non combatants and behaving basically as though they still live in the stone age, is hardly the fault of the media when the public draw proper inference from what is reported  :old:
"You kill 'em all, I'll eat the BATCO!"
The GFC

"Not within a thousand years will man ever fly" - Wilbur Wright

Offline -aper-

• Nickel Member
« Reply #31 on: September 26, 2014, 02:11:42 AM »
Jan 2014 ISIL's so called "freedom fighters" took Aleppo Hospital in Syria and executed the pro-Assad survivors:

http://video.day.az/view=uhw7exwf

NOBODY CARED

And such things happened again and again and nobody in the world really cared about it.

So why are you complaining now ?

Offline bozon

• Platinum Member
« Reply #32 on: September 26, 2014, 03:41:17 AM »
I find that the biggest cowards are the 1st willing to send our kids into a war.  I also find that the cowards on the other side are willing to send their kids into war in the name of some sort of extreme religious excuse: muslim, Christian and lets not forget the zionists. 

I know many people of Islamic backgrounds and I find them to be very decent and hardworking people who are culturally rich.  What our media did and continue to do to the image of muslims is shameful, which is why I don't watch the zio-media anymore.
That post smells real bad. Maybe use some zio-soap and shower.
Mosquito VI - twice the spitfire, four times the ENY.

Click!>> "So, you want to fly the wooden wonder" - <<click!
the almost incomplete and not entirely inaccurate guide to the AH Mosquito.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGOWswdzGQs

Offline SEraider

• Silver Member
« Reply #33 on: September 26, 2014, 09:37:59 AM »
I would suggest that what the Islamic fundamentalist groups are doing to the image of Muslims is what is shameful. That the media reports on Muslim jihadi's beheading innocents, targeting non combatants and behaving basically as though they still live in the stone age, is hardly the fault of the media when the public draw proper inference from what is reported  :old:

If you lump in bastages and make them the representatives of the entire muslim world, then sure. 

Remember, media's job is making money so they will embellish as much as possible and not let things go while they still draw interest.
* I am the embodiment of Rule #14
* History is only recent.
* Stick and Stones won't break my bones, but names could "hurt" me.

CO Screaming Eagles

Offline danny76

• Gold Member
« Reply #34 on: September 26, 2014, 12:20:06 PM »
If you lump in bastages and make them the representatives of the entire muslim world, then sure. 

Remember, media's job is making money so they will embellish as much as possible and not let things go while they still draw interest.

I have spent time with these people first hand. They are the most duplicitous group of humans I have ever had the misfortune to encounter. I am talking about Afghans, but I am yet to come across a Muslim of any denomination that hasn't made me feel like they are surreptitiously in support of the jihadi's.

Racist? Perhaps. Nevertheless I have had enough of them try to kill me to be reasonably comfortable about my views.
The GFC

Offline SEraider

• Silver Member
« Reply #35 on: September 26, 2014, 12:27:27 PM »
I have spent time with these people first hand. They are the most duplicitous group of humans I have ever had the misfortune to encounter. I am talking about Afghans, but I am yet to come across a Muslim of any denomination that hasn't made me feel like they are surreptitiously in support of the jihadi's.

Racist? Perhaps. Nevertheless I have had enough of them try to kill me to be reasonably comfortable about my views.

Here in the states or abroad?
* I am the embodiment of Rule #14
* History is only recent.
* Stick and Stones won't break my bones, but names could "hurt" me.

CO Screaming Eagles

Offline BuckShot

• Silver Member
« Reply #36 on: September 26, 2014, 01:00:11 PM »
Does it matter? Where are all the "we are good Americans" muslims?

It is physically impossible to be a good American and a good Muslim.
Game handle: HellBuck

Offline danny76

• Gold Member
« Reply #37 on: September 26, 2014, 01:17:04 PM »
Here in the states or abroad?

Afghanistan two years ago
The GFC

Offline Someguy63

• Gold Member
« Reply #38 on: September 26, 2014, 01:20:20 PM »
Does it matter? Where are all the "we are good Americans" muslims?

It is physically impossible to be a good American and a good Muslim.

Come on now that's just ridiculous.
Anarchy
#Taterz
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Imagination rules the world"

Offline morfiend

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #39 on: September 26, 2014, 02:10:40 PM »
I am.

Rich, I guess this is where we differ,I refuse to live my life worrying about stuff I can not control!   If some group want to attack my country,there is little I can do so I sure wont spend my time worrying where,when or why.

Besides,we'd just have them chase us north abit,soon they would be so cold they's give up and want to go home where it's nice and warm!   Thats when we will release the secret iceballs we have in our inventory!

:salute

Offline Serenity

• Platinum Member
« Reply #40 on: September 26, 2014, 07:55:08 PM »

As one of the people likely to be on the pointy-edge of that spear, a situation like this is not an act of cowardice. These people are actively persecuting EVERYONE who does not agree with them, and not only are the persecuting the, but they're MURDERING them. While this may not be happening on American soil, I still truly believe that SOMETHING needs to be done, as do many of my compatriots.

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #41 on: September 26, 2014, 09:39:16 PM »
Preliminary reports there may have actually been a beheading on US soil yesterday. I'll wait 'til we know the facts...
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline Serenity

• Platinum Member
« Reply #42 on: September 27, 2014, 12:40:23 AM »
Preliminary reports there may have actually been a beheading on US soil yesterday. I'll wait 'til we know the facts...

The Oklahoma incident? I'm being blown up with articles on that.

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #43 on: September 27, 2014, 04:53:35 AM »
The Oklahoma incident? I'm being blown up with articles on that.

Yes, might change a lot of minds that say those things won't ever happen here.

Rules prevent me from...

But there is only one way in my mind to deal with violent and aggressive followers of (anything) totalitarian; heads really, ok we'll give ya some Tomahawks.
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline Rich46yo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #44 on: September 27, 2014, 10:36:20 AM »
Rich, I guess this is where we differ,I refuse to live my life worrying about stuff I can not control!   If some group want to attack my country,there is little I can do so I sure wont spend my time worrying where,when or why.

Besides,we'd just have them chase us north abit,soon they would be so cold they's give up and want to go home where it's nice and warm!   Thats when we will release the secret iceballs we have in our inventory!

:salute

I worry now cause of my job. Which is now at a more sensitive spot. I also worry due to my own experiences in that theater and because I know this current campaign is nothing more then media fodder. It will have very little effect against the enemy. Worst of all are all the westerners going over there to join in this new state. Let alone the fact I know many of our weaknesses.

All those westerners going over there gives them a whole lot of Intel and even Intel of the simplest kind could be very useful to them.
"flying the aircraft of the Red Star"