Author Topic: Later Bish !  (Read 3725 times)

Offline Naughty

• Copper Member
Re: Later Bish !
« Reply #45 on: September 29, 2014, 01:53:21 PM »

Lmao at "jayro's strike missions". You mean convince some team mates to launch from a carrier, then hover 30k above said carrier, and then try and pick the cons chasing your team mates back to the CV, while Never leaving the CV's ACK range ?  Those strike missions ?
The true warrior has no enemies. Only teachers

Offline darkzking

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #46 on: September 29, 2014, 01:57:53 PM »
cant remeber the last Jayro mission from a carrier maybe i just miss all those ones  :headscratch:
raynos32 Leader of the 242nd Sloppy Terminators
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10/
See Rule #4

Offline Someguy63

• Gold Member
« Reply #47 on: September 29, 2014, 02:32:44 PM »
 Nope, not buying this "All countries are the same" nonsense. Each country has it's dominate personalities is true, and these personalities have swayed the masses. While there are exceptions in all countries, they are certainly a minority. 50 Bish upping from a capped feild over and over only to lose that feild, and then repeat the same 3 more times.. While the "exceptions" yell repeatedly "help pork the front line" is a perfectly example of a deeply rooted mentality.

On the other hand, there have been countless times I've stumbled upon a Nit CV,  then do a quick scan of the map and notice a single con at EVERY base within 2 sectors. And every base has it's ords porked. Now tell me.. Did 10 nits simultaneously decide to go pork ords to protect the CV ? Or is there a sense of teamwork or some sort of leadership and communication ?

:lol
This proves you've been on one side way too long, Latrobe explained it perfectly, that's how it is, that's how its gonna stay.

Edit: The ONLY thing I've found slightly different, is the way they run missions.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 02:36:06 PM by Someguy63 »
Anarchy
#Taterz
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Imagination rules the world"

Offline Aspen

• Nickel Member
« Reply #48 on: September 29, 2014, 03:16:10 PM »
Someone switch TO Knights and found better teamwork?  That goes against Knit code of conduct.  The other
night someone was joking about who the field commander was on Knights.  Someone asked "We have a Field Commander?".  There were 97 Knits on - my reply was "Yes, 97 of them".
« Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 03:59:34 PM by Aspen »
AMAX  in game

Offline Wiley

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #49 on: September 29, 2014, 03:19:20 PM »
Someone switch TO Knights and found better teamwork?  That goes against Knit code of conduct.  The other Knight someone was joking about who the field commander was on Knights.  Someone asked "We have a Field Commander?".  There were 97 Knits on - my reply was "Yes, 97 of them".

I don't know what he's on about with the ground pounding being coordinated,  :rofl but it does seem some of the people who play nits do seem to have better communication in a furball when you're multi on multi.

Wiley.
If you think you are having a 1v1 in the Main Arena, your SA has failed you.

JG11

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #50 on: September 29, 2014, 03:20:10 PM »
Report to Jayro Naughty....your just the type he wants in his "strike missions". Just make sure you realize your actually there for his score and no he is not good in a Hog.

:rofl :rofl :rofl

Jayro is a very competent Corsair driver if given the right circumstances, if ya know what I mean  :bolt:

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #51 on: September 29, 2014, 03:23:27 PM »
Other than a few dominant personalities on each country who are somehow able to rally the troops in some productive fashion, all three countries play the same.

This is an outrageous lie!  :old:

Bish are savage underdogs who horde like mad but are somehow always fighting to win against horrendous odds!!!  Odds so horrendous they are too busy to give check six calls!!!!   :old:

Knits are furballing genuses who only care for the fight, are always outnumbered and are constantly disappointed by the opposition (who are all skillless dweebs)!  :old:

Rooks are war-winning alt-monkeys who can only fly buffs and C47s!  :old:

When you change sides, your brain is automatically programed with the new personality traits of the chess piece you joined.  This is done by way of special hypnotic / subliminal routine built into the AH executable!   :old:

The subliminal programming routine is the real reason why the 12 hour rule cannot be changed.  Too many subliminal sessions in a 24 hour period had detrimental effects on the test subjects's mental stability during Beta.  :old:

I was a test subject in the Beta!!!  :banana: :x :x :x :banana:  :old:

« Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 03:27:01 PM by Zerstorer »
The Once and Former Fulcrum

In my experience, nothing is ever what it seems to be, but everything is exactly what it is.

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #52 on: September 29, 2014, 03:29:12 PM »
The Knights are different than the other two countries.  They are the only place the Pigs fly.  :aok
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline Wiley

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #53 on: September 29, 2014, 03:35:44 PM »
The subliminal programming routine is the real reason why the 12 hour rule cannot be changed.  Too many subliminal sessions in a 24 hour period had detrimental effects on the test subjects's mental stability during Beta.  :old:

:O  That's the best reason I've seen for the 12 hour rule. :noid

Wiley.
If you think you are having a 1v1 in the Main Arena, your SA has failed you.

JG11

Offline Getback

• Platinum Member
« Reply #54 on: September 29, 2014, 03:58:55 PM »
Welcome to Knight land Naughty. You can't really draw a conclusion from one night with Knights. You're correct about the check 6s. We won't use you as bait, eh for the most part. I get plenty of those even for those 3k off my tail.

Working together is okay. Sometimes someone has to point out the obvious for knights to focus. For instance, Snailman pointed out that shouldn't we take back the base next to strats? LOL Many times someone ups and says, I'm taking bombers to 23, soon a bunch join in. Not a whole lot of missions but more than maybe just 2 years ago.

Knights will take bases mostly when there's not much fighting going on and would rather just fight.

Rooks, Bish, and Knights all have very good people and are fun to be around.

The one thing I've learned is you can't expect everyone to play the way you want or even when you want.

Best wishes and I hope we wing some.

Sabot

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Offline mbailey

• Platinum Member
« Reply #55 on: September 29, 2014, 04:01:24 PM »

Lmao at "jayro's strike missions". You mean convince some team mates to launch from a carrier, then hover 30k above said carrier, and then try and pick the cons chasing your team mates back to the CV, while Never leaving the CV's ACK range ?  Those strike missions ?

Not even close princess......I've winged with Jay and he's down and dirty on the deck 9'times outta 10
Mbailey
80th FS "Headhunters"

Ichi Go Ichi E
Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

When the game is over, the Kings and Pawns all go into the same box.

Offline MrGeezer

• Nickel Member
« Reply #56 on: September 29, 2014, 05:28:56 PM »
I hope the OP enjoys his new home  :aok
Killing Virtual Bad Guys Since 1995  Disabled, retired.

"Posting anything, which says anything positive about anyone, on our board, will always turn into a derogatory mess. It should be a forum posting rule."  Roy "Skuzzy" Neese

Offline scott66

• Gold Member
« Reply #57 on: September 29, 2014, 05:57:35 PM »
 :rofl :rofl :headscratch: :bolt: oh naughty....good luck to you.glad you're happy with the nits :salute no need for bish bashing save that for the game.looking forward to seeing you on my six..
"scott66"        
 XO ThunderHorse Squadron.    

"This place is a psychologist's wet dream".... FishBait

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #58 on: September 29, 2014, 06:05:48 PM »
Not even close princess......I've winged with Jay and he's down and dirty on the deck 9'times outta 10
Not even close....
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline jeep00

• Silver Member
« Reply #59 on: September 29, 2014, 06:11:19 PM »
The Knights are different than the other two countries.  They are the only place the Pigs fly.  :aok
(Image removed from quote.)

Hmmmm....I've always pictured somethng more like this.

And naughty? Lighten up, Francis. It's a game. No one really dies. And all chess pieces are the same. And it happens just the same bish and knight, I've been both. Evreybody has good and bad days, good and bad players. Knights do have a tosh and a ghi, when you hear them you will realize it is the same everywhere and the fun is what you find in it. Except rooks. Filthy tree molesters.......... :D
« Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 06:17:19 PM by jeep00 »