Author Topic: Later Bish !  (Read 3727 times)

Offline matt

• Silver Member
Re: Later Bish !
« Reply #75 on: September 30, 2014, 12:20:39 AM »
Need some cheese this your whine :D

Offline Naughty

• Copper Member
« Reply #76 on: September 30, 2014, 06:26:48 AM »
Sure you did.  No one played the way YOU wanted them too so you got fed up and took your ball and went home.  Maybe people play for their own reasons which are different than yours or "the teams".   :cry

Possibly you should work on being less self-centered.

You sir.. are an idiot.  with everybody crying on channel about being rolled, HOW in the world am I self centered by trying to pull everybody together to do what was best for the team ?  when "the game" is Football but everybody is playing hop scotch... then yes, it's time to take your ball and go home. or at least to where they are playing football.
The true warrior has no enemies. Only teachers

Offline Tracers

• Copper Member
« Reply #77 on: September 30, 2014, 06:36:26 AM »
    You sir.. are an idiot.  with everybody crying on channel about being rolled, HOW in the world am I self centered by trying to pull everybody together to do what was best for the team ?  when "the game" is Football but everybody is playing hop scotch... then yes, it's time to take your ball and go home. or at least to where they are playing football.

I'm gonna throw it right out there and say YOU SIR are the idiot for expecting the whole county to bend to your armchair general demands. People pay their $15 a month to do what they want to do. I fly (mostly) as rook but spend my fair share of time as knight and bish occasionally. All countries are the same in many ways, some defend, some attack, some furball, and some pork. good luck controlling your new country  :aok
Your tears feed me 😃

Offline drmoo

• Zinc Member
« Reply #78 on: September 30, 2014, 07:38:40 AM »
 :ahand

Offline JimmyC

• Platinum Member
« Reply #79 on: September 30, 2014, 08:10:23 AM »
Lucky your a nit...free beer
And awesome chitchat
Funski rules
CO 71 "Eagle" Squadron RAF
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy."

Offline kvuo75

• Gold Member
« Reply #80 on: September 30, 2014, 08:20:46 AM »
  when "the game" is Football but everybody is playing hop scotch...

there are many games we can play in aces high.

fighting "the war" is one of them.

i.e. the game isn't just football.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2014, 08:26:09 AM by kvuo75 »
kvuo75

Kill the manned ack.

Offline Naughty

• Copper Member
« Reply #81 on: September 30, 2014, 09:19:19 AM »
I'm gonna throw it right out there and say YOU SIR are the idiot for expecting the whole county to bend to your armchair general demands. People pay their $15 a month to do what they want to do. I fly (mostly) as rook but spend my fair share of time as knight and bish occasionally. All countries are the same in many ways, some defend, some attack, some furball, and some pork. good luck controlling your new country  :aok

You guys obviously don't get it, and are probably part of the lead flock.

The entire country was whining about being rolled and horded. So it wasn't me trying to get them to play "my game" it was them doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome. Isn't that the definition of insanity?  Me and a few others asked for help reapeatedly to stop the very thing they were all so upset about. But they chose to continue being vulched and crying about it. 

I get so sick of hearing "it's their $15"  news flash... They are paying to play a TEAM based game ! A game with a primary objective "winning the war" . What's the point of being on a a team if you do nothing to help the team ?  All these people that "play their way" are usually the first ones complaining when their favorite spawn camp gets taken, or they lose the war.

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #82 on: September 30, 2014, 10:59:31 AM »
They are paying to play a TEAM based game ! A game with a primary objective "winning the war" .

Sez you.

- oldman

Offline Someguy63

• Gold Member
« Reply #83 on: September 30, 2014, 11:02:33 AM »
Need some cheese this your whine :D

LOOOL!!
Anarchy
#Taterz
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Imagination rules the world"

Offline GhostCDB

• Silver Member
« Reply #84 on: September 30, 2014, 11:04:05 AM »
I thought the primary objective of the game was combat. . .

Please hold while I find HiTech's quote.
Top Gun

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #85 on: September 30, 2014, 11:13:53 AM »
I thought the primary objective of the game was combat. . .

Please hold while I find HiTech's quote.

"The game is about combat."  - Hitech

Ok ok...he didn't really say it that way...but I'm sure he would.   :D
The Once and Former Fulcrum

In my experience, nothing is ever what it seems to be, but everything is exactly what it is.

Offline Naughty

• Copper Member
« Reply #86 on: September 30, 2014, 12:18:59 PM »

Ahh, so in your eyes Hitech spent thousands of hours coding in towns, map rooms, troops, strat factories, HQs  and strategy specific maps just so 2 guys could fight it out ? Funny I thought that was what the DUELING ARENA was for.  And by the way "combat" is 2 opposing forces fighting over a specific goal or asset.

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #87 on: September 30, 2014, 12:25:29 PM »

Ahh, so in your eyes Hitech spent thousands of hours coding in towns, map rooms, troops, strat factories, HQs  and strategy specific maps just so 2 guys could fight it out ? Funny I thought that was what the DUELING ARENA was for.  And by the way "combat" is 2 opposing forces fighting over a specific goal or asset.

You are correct to a degree.... but as was aptly pointed out earlier in this post:

there are many games we can play in aces high.

fighting "the war" is one of them.

i.e. the game isn't just football.

....there is more to the game then the strategic war...and some are just not that interested in fighting for territory.  Me?  I usually am not, but occasionally will do something to help "win teh warz".   :aok
The Once and Former Fulcrum

In my experience, nothing is ever what it seems to be, but everything is exactly what it is.

Offline GhostCDB

• Silver Member
« Reply #88 on: September 30, 2014, 01:05:48 PM »

Technically the maps are player created. . .

Top Gun

Offline Naughty

• Copper Member
« Reply #89 on: September 30, 2014, 02:17:38 PM »
Technically the maps are player created. . .

some of the maps are player created, and even those have to follow strict guidelines set forth by HTC of what must be included and where before they can be approved.