Author Topic: Later Bish !  (Read 3840 times)

Offline Golden Dragon

• Copper Member
Re: Later Bish !
« Reply #60 on: September 29, 2014, 07:38:16 PM »
You'll still be fighting some of your Knight adversaries over here.  We've had a little exodus of tear filled departures for "greener" pastures.  I can't say I blame though though.  Fighting with the Knights gets monotonous at times.  But never bad enough to join the Bishops.   :neener:
Fight's on!

Offline WEZEL

• Silver Member
« Reply #61 on: September 29, 2014, 07:54:08 PM »

Now tell me.. Did 10 nits simultaneously decide to go pork ords to protect the CV ? Or is there a sense of teamwork or some sort of leadership and communication ?

No that was 10 Nits that forgot what base they were suppose to attack  :rofl

Offline mbailey

• Platinum Member
« Reply #62 on: September 29, 2014, 08:51:40 PM »
Not even close....

Never ever saw anything close to what was written.  Any time I've seen him on he mixing it up just fine. Any time we've winged up he's always fighting.  Any time I've fought against him same thing. Show me a vid of the BS posted and I'll change my tune. Till then. Yea. Not even close
« Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 08:56:33 PM by mbailey »
Mbailey
80th FS "Headhunters"

Ichi Go Ichi E
Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

When the game is over, the Kings and Pawns all go into the same box.

Offline GhostCDB

• Silver Member
« Reply #63 on: September 29, 2014, 09:09:23 PM »
I can't even read past the first page without boring myself.

Specially with the author being Naughty.
Top Gun

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #64 on: September 29, 2014, 09:11:57 PM »
Never ever saw anything close to what was written.  Any time I've seen him on he mixing it up just fine. Any time we've winged up he's always fighting.  Any time I've fought against him same thing. Show me a vid of the BS posted and I'll change my tune. Till then. Yea. Not even close
Look through your personal films with him around  and see who is either the fastest and or the highest con in the area.
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline Naughty

• Copper Member
« Reply #65 on: September 29, 2014, 09:28:13 PM »

So the Nits don't take bases ? they don't work together ? that was ONLY on Sunday nites ?  well, I just logged for the nite, and The Nits had pushed the Bish all the way back to their rear. Ord strats at 0% as they been most of the nite. AAA at 6% and we were starting milk runs on their City as we took the closest base to it. I was in several Furballs and landed on average 3 kills per sortie, only getting shot down 3-4 times out of atleast 30 sorties. sooo I think my point is well proven. I was surprised to see the Bish porked a lot of our ords, wich slowed us down a little.

** BONUS** all the whiney PMs I got   :neener:
The true warrior has no enemies. Only teachers

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #66 on: September 29, 2014, 09:43:01 PM »
:O  That's the best reason I've seen for the 12 hour rule. :noid

Wiley.

It's about the only one that makes sense.  ;)
The Once and Former Fulcrum

In my experience, nothing is ever what it seems to be, but everything is exactly what it is.

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #67 on: September 29, 2014, 09:44:41 PM »

So the Nits don't take bases ? they don't work together ? that was ONLY on Sunday nites ?  well, I just logged for the nite, and The Nits had pushed the Bish all the way back to their rear. Ord strats at 0% as they been most of the nite. AAA at 6% and we were starting milk runs on their City as we took the closest base to it. I was in several Furballs and landed on average 3 kills per sortie, only getting shot down 3-4 times out of atleast 30 sorties. sooo I think my point is well proven. I was surprised to see the Bish porked a lot of our ords, wich slowed us down a little.

** BONUS** all the whiney PMs I got   :neener:
I didn't know you were a furballer....was fun fighting with you tonight. I think when it comes to communication in a furball the knights do have a upper hand there....base taking? not so much :aok
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline Simon

• Nickel Member
« Reply #68 on: September 29, 2014, 09:46:03 PM »
Naughty, welcome to Knights.

Although, I'll miss having you to over there - you were never shy about engaging <S>

Simon

Offline GhostCDB

• Silver Member
« Reply #69 on: September 29, 2014, 09:46:46 PM »
I am a relentless field porker and I often pad my score vulching PT Boats  :noid
Top Gun

Offline Golden Dragon

• Copper Member
« Reply #70 on: September 29, 2014, 09:58:37 PM »
I'm becoming more like Ghost.  I love applying the brakes to the Bish horde by taking away their toys.
Fight's on!

Offline Naughty

• Copper Member
« Reply #71 on: September 29, 2014, 10:06:16 PM »
I didn't know you were a furballer....was fun fighting with you tonight. I think when it comes to communication in a furball the knights do have a upper hand there....base taking? not so much :aok

I really don't care much for furballing Junky, I prefer 1v1 and even 2v1s as im still learning ACM. and SA, But it was really fun tonite. Flying with you guys didn't really seem like a "Furball" The way everybody communicated and kept position made it less hectic ? I dunno, it just seemed more controlled. I knew I could force the Ki down, and you guys would be there to keep the 2 brews off me and vice versa. one time I pulled up hard after killing a K4, and seeing an f4u follow me up. I remember thinking "this aint gonna end well for him"  and the next second I hear a boom and see flames behind me  :lol

Naughty, welcome to Knights.

Although, I'll miss having you to over there - you were never shy about engaging <S>

Simon

Was always fun fighting you Simon, never knew what to expect outta your corsair ! god.. you pissed me off so many times, I knew I had you, then some how you'd get around on me ! might have to up me a 1-A and tag along with you one nite, see if I can pick up on some of those moves.

Offline Naughty

• Copper Member
« Reply #72 on: September 29, 2014, 10:12:51 PM »
I'm becoming more like Ghost.  I love applying the brakes to the Bish horde by taking away their toys.

That's the main reason I switched. I got soooo ticked off that the Nits were rolling our bases, and I couldn't get a SINGLE Bish, out of 98 online to help me pork the only 3 fields the Nits could attack from. I've been saying it for ever, you cannot fight a horde. the only defence is to take away their ability to attack. (if their goal is take the field)

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 29, 2014, 10:20:25 PM »
    That's the main reason I switched. I got soooo ticked off that the Nits were rolling our bases, and I couldn't get a SINGLE Bish, out of 98 online to help me pork the only 3 fields the Nits could attack from.

The fight on SFMA, which is the map all this was happening on, is very much shaped by the map and more importantly, the start bases setup. In short, the Northeastern country will almost always roll over the two other ones because of their respective starting bases A1 and 19, keeping them busy with each other.
Had the Bish been in that NE position, it's not entirely unlikely this story would have happened the opposite way.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 10:24:18 PM by Lusche »
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #74 on: September 29, 2014, 11:17:37 PM »
        Typical Bish response. Nowhere did I even suggest anybody's gameplay revolving around me. this whole thread is about the lack of team work on the Bish side. you should work on paying more attention.

Sure you did.  No one played the way YOU wanted them too so you got fed up and took your ball and went home.  Maybe people play for their own reasons which are different than yours or "the teams".   :cry

Possibly you should work on being less self-centered.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 11:19:34 PM by BaldEagl »
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.