Author Topic: WHHHAAAAAH!!!  (Read 12879 times)

Offline scott66

• Gold Member
Re: WHHHAAAAAH!!!
« Reply #135 on: October 04, 2014, 04:34:48 PM »
Dodger and junky jumped ship so to speak and became bish to fight squadies at 187 it was a blast....except dam nits kept sending me to the tower :headscratch: BULLYS!! :neener:
"scott66"        
 XO ThunderHorse Squadron.    

"This place is a psychologist's wet dream".... FishBait

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #136 on: October 04, 2014, 07:09:15 PM »
What little pebble have you emerged from? I'm Scotch from the peak of the mountain. Cower before me, tinklepants.

I know who you are.  Welcome back.

:O Not sure what all the fuss is about and he lost every fight anyway, so I am not sure how you can call that cheating or are you saying he tryed. The 40 mph thing wasn't going to make a difference as you saw he lost them all. Its also why I picked the Ki43 also more so he couldn't run away witch he like to do (ops ) he calls it extending witch you really dont need to do in a duel unless you blow your ACM skills  ;). If you worried about Him or anyone diving in for the merge speed just make it a 1.5k icon max range or they forfeit the fight. I have asked him as iKo to duel this way and he will not  :rofl that's why I had to shade to get the fights in the first place  :devil

Not at all.  It has been subtly implied he did so for some other fights. 

By the way....when, exactly, did these fights between you and he occur?  And why are you yelling:headscratch:

They're not in the squad anymore.  Tempers flared and crayons were snapped. That's the word on the street anyway.

Why do you continue attempting to spread this stuff around like a gossipy old woman?

This thread is pointless.

+1 to post count.

Oh no...it has a point  It is just that point escapes you.  Thank you for the input. 
The Once and Former Fulcrum

In my experience, nothing is ever what it seems to be, but everything is exactly what it is.

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #137 on: October 04, 2014, 10:57:54 PM »
And he still hasn't given an actual answer...

Grow some balls little boy...become a man.
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #138 on: October 05, 2014, 12:29:27 AM »

Excuse me..but an answer to what?  

If you are referring to the speed difference at merge....I believe Kruel gave you the answer far more eloquently than I could.  Or are you discounting that?

In my experience, nothing is ever what it seems to be, but everything is exactly what it is.

Online Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #139 on: October 05, 2014, 02:05:48 AM »

If you are referring to the speed difference at merge....I believe Kruel gave you the answer far more eloquently than I could.  Or are you discounting that?

Climb rate/angle = irrelevant in a deck merge.   As previously pointed out...   Try again.
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
King of the Hill Champ, Tour 219
The Damned
King of the Hill Win Percentage - 100 (1 Win, 0 Losses)

Offline xPoisonx

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #140 on: October 05, 2014, 03:45:29 AM »
5 years from now you all will be dead from Ebola and this thread will be long gone... why waste your precious hours on it.

:bolt:
you have a ego the size of Texas.
Quote from: hitech
Texas is big, but not THAT big.

HiTech

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #141 on: October 05, 2014, 11:46:36 AM »
5 years from now you all will be dead from Ebola and this thread will be long gone... why waste your precious hours on it.

:bolt:

Never let rationale thought get in the way of a good ego chest thumpin'  
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline kappa

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #142 on: October 05, 2014, 02:50:52 PM »

hes a dainser!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cs2T0QBzGCE
- TWBYDHAS

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #143 on: October 05, 2014, 03:30:55 PM »

The simple truth is that he came in higher than the agreed upon merge altitude and then right before icon range, he dove to the deck to gain some extra speed so he'd have the energy advantage on the merge.  You know it, he knows and we know it.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #144 on: October 05, 2014, 06:11:08 PM »
The simple truth is that he came in higher than the agreed upon merge altitude and then right before icon range, he dove to the deck to gain some extra speed so he'd have the energy advantage on the merge.  You know it, he knows and we know it.

ack-ack
yup... :aok

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #145 on: October 05, 2014, 07:20:28 PM »
So anyone from Skyyr's "The Damned" have anything to say about that?

put a big * by any of his so called wins
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Online Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #146 on: October 05, 2014, 08:07:54 PM »

You should call them "The Damned_" since I think there is a space in there.   JK.  :)  
« Last Edit: October 05, 2014, 09:22:19 PM by Vraciu »
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
King of the Hill Champ, Tour 219
The Damned
King of the Hill Win Percentage - 100 (1 Win, 0 Losses)

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #147 on: October 06, 2014, 08:19:43 AM »

Like I said....at least you had the cajones to just state your charge, rather than dancing around implying it for fear it might be wrong.  That deserves some respect, dispite the fact you are being used as a shield.  :salute

yup... :aok

And I guess this is as close as we will get to a Muppet directly claiming he cheated.  By "close" I mean via proxies....and non-AoM proxies at that!  My...how very bold and courageous, O' honorable and hirsute puppets!!!    :rofl

My part in this little charade was to draw out what was being implied and, most importantly, by whom.*  I think that's been a success for the most part.   

As for a reply...welllll...methinks one will be forecoming shortly.   ;) :lol

* And a big thanks again to those who provided the inspiration.   :devil  :salute

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #148 on: October 06, 2014, 08:45:08 AM »
Ha!  You all just got pwnt by Fulcrum because everything in this thread turned out just like he knew it would!  He is smart and you guys aren't!   :old:
Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #149 on: October 06, 2014, 09:14:33 AM »
Ha!  You all just got pwnt by Fulcrum because everything in this thread turned out just like he knew it would!  He is smart and you guys aren't!   :old:

:lol  I'd love to put on the Mensa cap....but I just can't in this case.  It really didn't take a genius to figure out how some here would react.   :lol