Author Topic: WHHHAAAAAH!!!  (Read 12906 times)

Online DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
Re: WHHHAAAAAH!!!
« Reply #150 on: October 06, 2014, 09:23:20 AM »
Obviously it comes down to having better ACM in order to gain an estimated 40 mph faster speed on a deck merge. Duh!!  :rolleyes:
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #151 on: October 06, 2014, 09:24:00 AM »
:lol  I'd love to put on the Mensa cap....but I just can't in this case.  It really didn't take a genius to figure out how some here would react.   :lol

Bloody good show Chester! You really gave them the what for.

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #152 on: October 06, 2014, 09:30:10 AM »
I have been asked to post the first official response to the charges.  It seems that some are currently prevented from doing so for various reasons.  I'd better get this posted now because I think I will shortly be in the same boat.   :)

https://www.mediafire.com/?raa6yzb15e48i58

I guess at least few of those wins won't need that "*", eh?   ;)

Thanks for playing!  :aok

Bloody good show Chester! You really gave them the what for.

Nah.  It was a cooperative effort, Slashicles...thanks for pitching in!  :lol

Obviously it comes down to having better ACM in order to gain an estimated 40 mph faster speed on a deck merge. Duh!!  :rolleyes:

So it is estimated now?  Maybe it was only 25mph?  15mph?  5?   :lol

The Once and Former Fulcrum

In my experience, nothing is ever what it seems to be, but everything is exactly what it is.

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #153 on: October 06, 2014, 09:50:46 AM »
Obviously it comes down to having better ACM in order to gain an estimated 40 mph faster speed on a deck merge. Duh!!  :rolleyes:

You have to hold the stick vewy vewy still and twim just wight.
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #154 on: October 06, 2014, 09:53:46 AM »
Fulcrum, as the new spokesman for The Damned (2), what do you plan on doing differently than your predecessor?  Do you plan on eventually moving your office from underneath Skyyr's skirt, or has that become tradition at this point?  
Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-

Offline Pepprr

• Nickel Member
« Reply #155 on: October 06, 2014, 10:00:45 AM »
I have been asked to post the first official response to the charges.  It seems that some are currently prevented from doing so for various reasons. 

Self respect?  Na, nevermind, that's not it.   :uhoh

I'd better get this posted now because I think I will shortly be in the same boat.   :)

We can only hope..  :aok

~AoM~

SSACIFMTSHU 
My vids :)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xk0db9fARH0

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #156 on: October 06, 2014, 10:29:07 AM »
Fulcrum, as the new spokesman for The Damned (2), what do you plan on doing differently than your predecessor?  Do you plan on eventually moving your office from underneath Skyyr's skirt, or has that become tradition at this point?  

Spokesman?  Hardly.  I think Skyyr and Kurel do a fine job.  Skyyr, however, isn't currently able to do so.  Besides, no Muppet would (or did) state the accusation out.  Innuendo is just as effective and presents far less risk. 

Self respect?  Na, nevermind, that's not it.   :uhoh

Hey there!  Thanks again!   :aok

We can only hope..  :aok

Oh....I don't think that will have anything to do with it.  :lol

In my experience, nothing is ever what it seems to be, but everything is exactly what it is.

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #157 on: October 06, 2014, 10:34:40 AM »
Spokesman?  Hardly.  I think Skyyr and Kurel do a fine job.  Skyyr, however, isn't currently able to do so.  Besides, no Muppet would (or did) state the accusation out.  Innuendo is just as effective and presents far less risk. 

I have been asked to post the first official response to the charges. 

You're a spokesman.  The most expendable usually are.   :)
Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-

Online DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #158 on: October 06, 2014, 10:46:24 AM »

So it is estimated now?  Maybe it was only 25mph?  15mph?  5?   :lol

No, I actually haven't even seen the video. I'm just going with what I've read about the fights on this thread. I'm sure you feel good to stand up for your squadie on his behalf, but I'm not sure you even understand how he was able to get this speed advantage and are making blind accusations on his part because you are his squad member.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #159 on: October 06, 2014, 10:55:07 AM »
The simple truth is that he came in higher than the agreed upon merge altitude and then right before icon range, he dove to the deck to gain some extra speed so he'd have the energy advantage on the merge.  You know it, he knows and we know it.

ack-ack
Like I said....at least you had the cajones to just state your charge, rather than dancing around implying it for fear it might be wrong.  That deserves some respect, dispite the fact you are being used as a shield.  :salute

And I guess this is as close as we will get to a Muppet directly claiming he cheated.  By "close" I mean via proxies....and non-AoM proxies at that!  My...how very bold and courageous, O' honorable and hirsute puppets!!!    :rofl

My part in this little charade was to draw out what was being implied and, most importantly, by whom.*  I think that's been a success for the most part.  

As for a reply...welllll...methinks one will be forecoming shortly.   ;) :lol

* And a big thanks again to those who provided the inspiration.   :devil  :salute

Answer the question at hand here... :rolleyes:
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #160 on: October 06, 2014, 11:00:25 AM »
No, I actually haven't even seen the video. I'm just going with what I've read about the fights on this thread. I'm sure you feel good to stand up for your squadie on his behalf, but I'm not sure you even understand how he was able to get this speed advantage and are making blind accusations on his part because you are his squad member.

Correction, sir.  I've made no "blind" accusations.  I've seen the film from Skyyr's perspective.  The only "blind" accusations made did not originate with me.  I simply called out those who were making them to do so OPENLY, not hidden behind snide remarks and innuendo.  This has not been well received but that was expected.

You're a spokesman.  The most expendable usually are.   :)

:headscratch: Hmmmmm...

1.) You made more posts in this thread than any other member of AoM by a wide margin.

2.) Of your last 60 posts, 31 (~51.67%) have been posted about The Damned or Skyyr.

3.) This tracks pretty well with my own recent postings trends.

So you may be on to something!    :aok

Answer the question at hand here... :rolleyes:

And what, exactly, is this question?  

Offline Kruel

• Nickel Member
« Reply #161 on: October 06, 2014, 11:09:32 AM »
Which films are being discussed? So much going on in this thread, is this another one of those, "Hey guys look at these 8 month old duel films!"  let me know so I can go back to ignoring this thread.

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #162 on: October 06, 2014, 11:12:45 AM »
Spokesman?  Hardly.  I think Skyyr and Kurel do a fine job.  Skyyr, however, isn't currently able to do so.  

Wha' happened? Too many Rule #4 and Rule #2 violations in HELP AND TRAINING ?    

http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,366145.msg4874192.html#msg4874192

Skuzzy has his ban hammer out again it appears.

:noid
« Last Edit: October 06, 2014, 11:17:04 AM by Vraciu »
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
King of the Hill Champ, Tour 219
The Damned
King of the Hill Win Percentage - 100 (1 Win, 0 Losses)

Offline Kruel

• Nickel Member
« Reply #163 on: October 06, 2014, 11:12:57 AM »
51.67%?! Damn, that was precise rofl

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #164 on: October 06, 2014, 11:16:53 AM »
Saying things for other people = spokesman.  

-AoM-