Author Topic: WHHHAAAAAH!!!  (Read 12878 times)

Offline kappa

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
Re: WHHHAAAAAH!!!
« Reply #195 on: October 06, 2014, 06:20:10 PM »
How there is such a gap in speed at merge?

This has been asked numerous times now.

lol it is amazing..

(Image removed from quote.)

ack-ack

lmao that there is goot!

Fulcrum, how do you get lost in your own whine thread?? You know, I actually felt sorry for you the other night b/c it occurred to me that you were not sharp enough to know what we were talking about and just defaulted drama queen b/c we must be accusing someone of cheating.. You posted videos that are not even in question (unless the file name is incorrect) and have gone all drama queen again.. I'm at a loss on what road to take now.. Pity or laughter..
- TWBYDHAS

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #196 on: October 06, 2014, 06:20:54 PM »
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
King of the Hill Champ, Tour 219
The Damned
King of the Hill Win Percentage - 100 (1 Win, 0 Losses)

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #197 on: October 06, 2014, 07:21:03 PM »
So where is the answer for the iko duels....

Oh and Skyrr thinks I'm not worthy of a rematch, his wingman got swept 7 fights....

Kruel it's ok I don't think your worthless, Fulcrum on the other hand....your the spokesperson and can't even answer one question.

YOUR FIRED!!!!!
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #198 on: October 06, 2014, 07:30:58 PM »
Fulcrum, how do you get lost in your own whine thread?? You know, I actually felt sorry for you the other night b/c it occurred to me that you were not sharp enough to know what we were talking about and just defaulted drama queen b/c we must be accusing someone of cheating.. You posted videos that are not even in question (unless the file name is incorrect) and have gone all drama queen again.. I'm at a loss on what road to take now.. Pity or laughter..

Do the films show he cheated?  Simple question.  Stop trying to change the subject and answer the question.  The film's there for you to review.

So where is the answer for the iko duels....

I'm sorry, you guys are switching between duels so much I'm not sure what the question was for the iKo duels.  What is it, did he have 25kts more than iKo at the merge on these and no one can explain it?

The Once and Former Fulcrum

In my experience, nothing is ever what it seems to be, but everything is exactly what it is.

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #199 on: October 06, 2014, 07:41:37 PM »
Oh the classic run around....
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #200 on: October 06, 2014, 07:47:09 PM »
The simple truth is that he came in higher than the agreed upon merge altitude and then right before icon range, he dove to the deck to gain some extra speed so he'd have the energy advantage on the merge.  You know it, he knows and we know it.

ack-ack

Iko dueled me one time last night (he won) when I didn't avoid going HO.

He pushed for a deck merge and I said "5k" and we merged a bit later.

He dove under me slightly and I flew straight and then pulled into a zoom climb and try to keep top position and more energy but I noticed him make a complete 180 and and then start to close so I quickly jumped into a turn fight from a serious disadvantage.

I suspect he had busted altitude for the advantage in energy.

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #201 on: October 06, 2014, 08:04:35 PM »
Oh the classic run around....

Indeed, but it's not being done by me!   :lol

In my experience, nothing is ever what it seems to be, but everything is exactly what it is.

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #202 on: October 06, 2014, 08:09:05 PM »

He dove under me slightly and I flew straight and then pulled into a zoom climb and try to keep top position and more energy but I noticed him make a complete 180 and and then start to close so I quickly jumped into a turn fight from a serious disadvantage.

:O

*gasp*

Perish the thought!

I expect iKo will not stand for this insult to his honor. 

He will shortly post a response in bold to show just how mad he is!!!!

:lol

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #203 on: October 06, 2014, 08:21:47 PM »

He probably did something similar that I did in these two duels.

P-38 duel 1

P-38 duel 2

ack-ack

"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline TonyJoey

• Silver Member
« Reply #204 on: October 06, 2014, 08:27:22 PM »

:O

*gasp*

Perish the thought!

I expect iKo will not stand for this insult to his honor. 

He will shortly post a response in bold to show just how mad he is!!!!

:lol

So your star witness is icepac?

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #205 on: October 06, 2014, 08:30:37 PM »
Found the film.

The reason I had to turn before the merge is that I had taken off before him and flew away from his base to allow him altitude and airspeed.

http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,365206.msg4878370.html#msg4878370

Offline iKo

• Nickel Member
« Reply #206 on: October 06, 2014, 09:28:27 PM »

Thank you for posting the film Icepac, it clearly shows you trying to Ho me on the way up way before I fired at all. You said to me that I fired 1st but look at your film in slow mo, i fired way after you had your finger stuck to the trigger.
  Yes I asked for deck merge and you did not want to so I played your game and climbed to 5k, you where at my base already like you where going to vulch me, you didn't but I didn't know your intentions at this point. Then you didnt want to duel again and I asked you to custom room that I and Krupnski where in practicing dueling in. Its to bad you come and stay in our room you would have picked up alot I am sure. I am always willing to help and those that really know me new and old know it to be true.

here is how it all started with him calling me out  :D  http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,365206.30.html

BTW Fulcrum Bold is not yelling or being mad its for me and all the other old guys that cant see well :rofl
« Last Edit: October 06, 2014, 09:51:29 PM by iKo »

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #207 on: October 06, 2014, 09:32:27 PM »

BTW Fulcrum Bold is not yelling or being mad its for me and all the other old guys that cant see well :rofl

And we thank you for it.

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #208 on: October 06, 2014, 09:46:21 PM »
Thank you for posting the film Icepac, it clearly shows you trying to Ho me on the way up way before I fired at all. You said to me that I fired 1st but look at your film in slow mo, i fired way after you had your finger stuck to the trigger.
  Yes I asked for deck merge and you did not want to so I played your game and climbed to 5k, you where at my base already like you where going to vulch me, you didn't but I didn't know your intentions at this point. Then you didnt want to duel again and I asked you to custom room that I and Krupnski where in practicing dueling in. Its to bad you come and stay in our room you would have picked up alot I am sure. I am always willing to help and those that really know me new and old know it to be true.

Watch the film again.

You made the reverse that determined we face head on instead of turning for acquiring the six.

The only help I need is from you, as my opponent, not breaking the agreement for the advantage...........which is the common theme from the two separate duels referenced in this thread.

Don't confuse gaming the game for every advantage with skill.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2014, 09:48:08 PM by icepac »

Offline TonyJoey

• Silver Member
« Reply #209 on: October 06, 2014, 09:54:52 PM »
I didn't see iKo come in with any advantage other than that gained from diving on the merge, which as evidenced by the results of the film is the preferred method to merge in a duel.