Author Topic: WHHHAAAAAH!!!  (Read 13034 times)

Offline Someguy63

• Gold Member
Re: WHHHAAAAAH!!!
« Reply #225 on: October 07, 2014, 11:24:33 AM »
I'm an admitted idiot moron loser. Why do you think I poke into all these threads?   Don't want the stupid train to depart without me!

(Image removed from quote.)

Glzzsqd and Poison go do the dishes.
Anarchy
#Taterz
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Imagination rules the world"

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #226 on: October 07, 2014, 11:36:42 AM »
You know you're starting to unravel when you bring the grammar hammer down on a guy who speaks more languages than you do.   :rofl

Say something stupid, regardless of the language, and it's still stupid....it just sounds more exotic.

Did you watch the film yet?
The Once and Former Fulcrum

In my experience, nothing is ever what it seems to be, but everything is exactly what it is.

Offline glzsqd

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #227 on: October 07, 2014, 11:56:32 AM »
Glzzsqd and Poison go do the dishes.

Tickle me Elmo!!!
See Rule #4

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #228 on: October 07, 2014, 12:09:19 PM »
Say something stupid, regardless of the language, and it's still stupid....it just sounds more exotic.

Did you watch the film yet?

So what exotic sound did you hear in your head when you read what he typed?    :noid

You're not being a very good spokesman.   You're supposed to tell me what the film will show before I watch it.   Duh..

Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #229 on: October 07, 2014, 03:55:49 PM »
So what exotic sound did you hear in your head when you read what he typed?    :noid

You're not being a very good spokesman.   You're supposed to tell me what the film will show before I watch it.   Duh..

:lol  No no no...you are thinking of the word erotic.  I said exotic....a common term for the sound of a foreign accent in most parts of the country.  I will leave it to you to find a dictionary to delve deeper into the differences between the two words.

And why would I want to tell you what you will see?  You've already prejudged what you expect to see, so view the film and tell me if you are right.  Is that so much to ask?  Once you are done type here what specific infractions were committed and where they occur in the film.  Then everyone here can view and discuss.  What fun! 

Maybe we can even get Grand Master Kappa to spell it out for me in crayon so my stoooopid self can understand it!  Then maybe a Canadian Muppet can post what a meanie-stoopid face I am and end with a nice "Cya!"*

* Notice for U.S. Citizens: 

The term "Cya!" means something completely different to a Canadian than it does to you and me.  I was quite unaware of this until recently.  So be careful using it while conversing with our frozen northern cousins.   :O

I also advise that you do not smile, wave and shout "Good bye!" when a Canadian sends one your way.   :uhoh   

News you can use!  :aok

The Once and Former Fulcrum

In my experience, nothing is ever what it seems to be, but everything is exactly what it is.

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #230 on: October 07, 2014, 04:22:43 PM »
:rofl Ahhhh Debby.  Always good for a laugh or ten.

But yes....it is always interesting to watch your squad's (and assorted roadies) mouth the usual blather.   It would be even more so if not for the displays of banal stupidity on their part!

Just Remember The Muppet Way, Kids!  Facts and such never matter.  Only how much mud can be thrown and how high up the manure can be stacked!  

:aok

BTW....It is spelled H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-S-Y....a word every member of AoM should know, but I digress.  :rofl

I realize English is not your native tongue, but come on man!  It is the 21st Century and Google is helpful.  

That, or you could just use the Spell Check button below.  :old:  

:lol
You are disappointing me, Mr. Vaughan (if this name wasnt a lie, just like your every second word).

Let me explain this.

First of all, English is not my native language, awesome catch there. But please... started studying this in '08 and playing AH in '09, ergo over 80% of my knowledge is from this game. Pure luck that there were some kind folks out there helping me out with the lingual difficulties instead of saying "google it, son". Let me thank their patience: Perdweeb, Jonah, Sukov, Semp, T2Maw, Tundra, Devil505, pretty much the old KN.

Then, your intetentions are clean, your soul is wide open. Its great to see all the niceties you and your buddies have brought to AH, besides the mud throwing at us. All the trolling, flaming, flamebaiting, little intriques and such are lifting my soul.

Edit: one note. The AoM is full of hypocrites... well, let it be. They are all kinds of rotten evil this game can ever offer. But they have fired you from themselves for being a hypocrite... if this means something.
Ooops.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2014, 04:28:20 PM by Debrody »
AoM
City of ice

Offline Canspec

• Silver Member
« Reply #231 on: October 07, 2014, 05:07:25 PM »
:lol  No no no...you are thinking of the word erotic.  I said exotic....a common term for the sound of a foreign accent in most parts of the country.  I will leave it to you to find a dictionary to delve deeper into the differences between the two words.

And why would I want to tell you what you will see?  You've already prejudged what you expect to see, so view the film and tell me if you are right.  Is that so much to ask?  Once you are done type here what specific infractions were committed and where they occur in the film.  Then everyone here can view and discuss.  What fun!  

Maybe we can even get Grand Master Kappa to spell it out for me in crayon so my stoooopid self can understand it!  Then maybe a Canadian Muppet can post what a meanie-stoopid face I am and end with a nice "Cya!"*

The term "Cya!" means something completely different to a Canadian than it does to you and me.  I was quite unaware of this until recently.  So be careful using it while conversing with our frozen northern cousins.   :O

I also advise that you do not smile, wave and shout "Good bye!" when a Canadian sends one your way.   :uhoh  

News you can use!  :aok

So this is what this is all really about.....Pepprr.........dont say Canadian Muppet......say what you mean, you are looking for a response from Pepprr.......its strange, but now I understand...... :old:
« Last Edit: October 07, 2014, 07:10:01 PM by Canspec »

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #232 on: October 07, 2014, 05:21:22 PM »
this thread in itself has become its own soap opera...  lol this rocks....  I think Canspec might be on to something......  :noid
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline kappa

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #233 on: October 07, 2014, 05:51:23 PM »
Maybe we can even get Grand Master Kappa to spell it out for me in crayon so my stoooopid self can understand it!

I'll try but have my doubts..

YOU said:

Exactly.  The person who made the statement did so in such a way as to imply that 'other factors' were in play.  One could reason that these factors could be the result of better flying skill, etc......but other, less flattering conclusions can be made as well.

I said:

Wait, what?  You mean being a better cartoon pilot will net you 40mph faster on a deck merge?

I said:

I'm just awaiting the explanation on cartoon plane skills and NOT "less flattering conclusions" net 40mph faster on a deck merge.. lmao

You then default drama queen with extra dribble side sauce about supposed accusations and me not being manly enough.. I'm just awaiting an answer so not to think "less flattering conclusions"..  Sorry, I don't have pictures available atm..  Should I color more of the text instead?
« Last Edit: October 07, 2014, 05:54:05 PM by kappa »
- TWBYDHAS

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #234 on: October 07, 2014, 06:14:08 PM »
:lol  No no no...you are thinking of the word erotic.  I said exotic....a common term for the sound of a foreign accent in most parts of the country.  I will leave it to you to find a dictionary to delve deeper into the differences between the two words.

And why would I want to tell you what you will see?  You've already prejudged what you expect to see, so view the film and tell me if you are right.  Is that so much to ask?  Once you are done type here what specific infractions were committed and where they occur in the film.  Then everyone here can view and discuss.  What fun!  

Maybe we can even get Grand Master Kappa to spell it out for me in crayon so my stoooopid self can understand it!  Then maybe a Canadian Muppet can post what a meanie-stoopid face I am and end with a nice "Cya!"*

No, I'm thinking of exotic.  I'm just wondering what exotic voices you're hearing in your head when you read stuff off the internet.   lol

I would think as the spokesman for The Damned (2) you'd want to clearly lay out your case and have the video back all that up.  To this point, all you've done is hear exotic accents in your head and noid out thinking everyone is calling your boss a haxxor.  

this thread in itself has become its own soap opera...  lol this rocks....  I think Canspec might be on to something......  :noid

Some of the thread came from Fulcrum's paranoid PM's to me about shading which turned into him trying to bait me into saying Skyyr cheats.  The rest of it came from him stalking Pepprr on our boards.  

So as you can see, it's all our fault.   :)    
Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #235 on: October 07, 2014, 06:18:23 PM »
:lol  No no no...you are thinking of the word erotic.  I said exotic....a common term for the sound of a foreign accent in most parts of the country.  I will leave it to you to find a dictionary to delve deeper into the differences between the two words.

And why would I want to tell you what you will see?  You've already prejudged what you expect to see, so view the film and tell me if you are right.  Is that so much to ask?  Once you are done type here what specific infractions were committed and where they occur in the film.  Then everyone here can view and discuss.  What fun! 

Maybe we can even get Grand Master Kappa to spell it out for me in crayon so my stoooopid self can understand it!  Then maybe a Canadian Muppet can post what a meanie-stoopid face I am and end with a nice "Cya!"*

The term "Cya!" means something completely different to a Canadian than it does to you and me.  I was quite unaware of this until recently.  So be careful using it while conversing with our frozen northern cousins.   :O

I also advise that you do not smile, wave and shout "Good bye!" when a Canadian sends one your way.   :uhoh   

News you can use!  :aok

:headscratch:
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
King of the Hill Champ, Tour 219
The Damned
King of the Hill Win Percentage - 100 (1 Win, 0 Losses)

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #236 on: October 07, 2014, 06:39:12 PM »
No, I'm thinking of exotic.  I'm just wondering what exotic voices you're hearing in your head when you read stuff off the internet.   lol

I would think as the spokesman for The Damned (2) you'd want to clearly lay out your case and have the video back all that up.  To this point, all you've done is hear exotic accents in your head and noid out thinking everyone is calling your boss a haxxor.  

Some of the thread came from Fulcrum's paranoid PM's to me about shading which turned into him trying to bait me into saying Skyyr cheats.  The rest of it came from him stalking Pepprr on our boards.  

So as you can see, it's all our fault.   :)    

oh you meanie Muppets!!!!!!!  I kind of figured he had a real bad case of butthurt after being tossed out... this stalking thing well yeah that's just creepy  :uhoh   kind of comical the way he humps his own squads ankle  :rofl
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #237 on: October 07, 2014, 07:27:02 PM »
I'll try but have my doubts..

YOU said:

I said:

I said:

You then default drama queen with extra dribble side sauce about supposed accusations and me not being manly enough.. I'm just awaiting an answer so not to think "less flattering conclusions"..  Sorry, I don't have pictures available atm..  Should I color more of the text instead?
:rofl

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline xPoisonx

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #238 on: October 07, 2014, 07:55:13 PM »
you have a ego the size of Texas.
Quote from: hitech
Texas is big, but not THAT big.

HiTech

Offline Pepprr

• Nickel Member
« Reply #239 on: October 07, 2014, 07:57:38 PM »
Then maybe a Canadian Muppet can post what a meanie-stoopid face I am and end with a nice "Cya!"*

The term "Cya!" means something completely different to a Canadian than it does to you and me.  I was quite unaware of this until recently.  So be careful using it while conversing with our frozen northern cousins.   :O

I also advise that you do not smile, wave and shout "Good bye!" when a Canadian sends one your way.   :uhoh  

News you can use!  :aok

Since you seem to be needing my response to this...
Yes, my Cya to YOU means something completely different than see you later.   :aok
I don't understand the rest of your dribble.  

...I am the meaniest of the mean I guess...  :rolleyes:

CYA!!!    :D

*EDIT: crap, I forgot to underline..  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: October 07, 2014, 08:07:20 PM by Pepprr »

~AoM~

SSACIFMTSHU 
My vids :)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xk0db9fARH0