Author Topic: WHHHAAAAAH!!!  (Read 12880 times)

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
Re: WHHHAAAAAH!!!
« Reply #240 on: October 07, 2014, 08:15:16 PM »
So this is what this is all really about.....Pepprr.........dont say Canadian Muppet......say what you mean, you are looking for a response from Pepprr.......its strange, but now I understand...... :old:

Not really.  I admit its fun to poke back at her now that she's thrown herself into the Squad Rivaly mix, but I'm not looking for a reaction from her...remember what I said about being "soooo predictable"? 

Well....

I'll try but have my doubts..

YOU said:

I said:

I said:

You then default drama queen with extra dribble side sauce about supposed accusations and me not being manly enough.. I'm just awaiting an answer so not to think "less flattering conclusions"..  Sorry, I don't have pictures available atm..  Should I color more of the text instead?

Like clockwork.  :lol

Excellent sir!  So you are unequivocally stating "Skyyr cheated." 

So should I assume you are specifically referring to this Ki43 duel Junky keeps going on about, or are you making a broader statement about all the matches he's had i.e. "Skyyr cheats to win 1v1s and Junky was right to state he should have *'s next to each of his wins.". 

Remember, use crayon please.

The Once and Former Fulcrum

In my experience, nothing is ever what it seems to be, but everything is exactly what it is.

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #241 on: October 07, 2014, 08:20:27 PM »
So this is what this is all really about.....Pepprr.........dont say Canadian Muppet......say what you mean, you are looking for a response from Pepprr.......its strange, but now I understand...... :old:
That's what the thread started as. He got a proxy on her and went off the rails much like he's done to her numerous times via PMs and such and I guess some how tried to twist this around to involve the self proclaimed  Aces of Aces. Now we get post after post of his uncomfortably odd vicarious living through his "friends"  accompanied with limp wristed Muppet bashing. ( we are a fragile bunch you know) The bottom line is this creep has serious issues with this Pepprr fixation and is probably a few steps from a involuntary mental health commitment. She's more than capable of taking care of herself so no sleep should be lost but this oddball should probably be reeled in.  

Still waiting on that shades list Bill.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2014, 10:31:31 PM by Slash27 »

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #242 on: October 07, 2014, 08:27:31 PM »
Slash...I can't prove it was you who sent them and you know it.  That's the whole reason why accounts like that are made, yes?  But it had all the marks it was you.

As for the Pepprr stuff...you guys have been stating that about me for so bloody long I figured I might as well use it.  :lol

The Once and Former Fulcrum

In my experience, nothing is ever what it seems to be, but everything is exactly what it is.

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #243 on: October 07, 2014, 08:35:12 PM »
And there we have it. Because I've always had trouble expressing my feelings as "Slash" I created a shade to stick it to you. stfu up already, change your name for the 38th time and move on. Perhaps this time try not posting whatever pops in to that troubled little noggin of yours and try enjoying the game. Or just move on. It's so pathetic at this point it's making me uncomfortable when you post. It's just weird and embarrassing to witness your perpetual meltdowns.

And by the way, I wouldn't push that angle about Pepprr. There's a whole lot of evidence that won't really be in your favor.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2014, 08:48:55 PM by Slash27 »

Online Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #244 on: October 07, 2014, 08:55:57 PM »
Since you seem to be needing my response to this...
Yes, my Cya to YOU means something completely different than see you later.   :aok
I don't understand the rest of your dribble.  

...I am the meaniest of the mean I guess...  :rolleyes:

CYA!!!    :D

*EDIT: crap, I forgot to underline..  :rolleyes:

I can vouch for this. Pepprr is a meanie.  She salutes me all the time.   Mean I say! :old:  It is an outrage!
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
King of the Hill Champ, Tour 219
The Damned
King of the Hill Win Percentage - 100 (1 Win, 0 Losses)

Online Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #245 on: October 07, 2014, 08:56:57 PM »
Not really.  I admit its fun to poke back at her now that she's thrown herself into the Squad Rivaly mix, but I'm not looking for a reaction from her...remember what I said about being "soooo predictable"? 

Well....

Like clockwork.  :lol

Excellent sir!  So you are unequivocally stating "Skyyr cheated." 

So should I assume you are specifically referring to this Ki43 duel Junky keeps going on about, or are you making a broader statement about all the matches he's had i.e. "Skyyr cheats to win 1v1s and Junky was right to state he should have *'s next to each of his wins.". 

Remember, use crayon please.

Fully, if you "don't want drama" or the stalker perception....just leave her alone already. 
”KILLER V”
The Damned

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #246 on: October 07, 2014, 09:35:43 PM »
I can vouch for this. Pepprr is a meanie.  She salutes me all the time.   Mean I say! :old:  It is an outrage!

Never trust a girl that flies a pink Spitfire.  The funny thing is, Peppr is far more of an aggressive pilot than anyone in Baghdad Fulcrum's squadron. 

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #247 on: October 07, 2014, 09:42:34 PM »
CUT MOTOR!!!!!!!!!   NEVER TURN!!!!!!!!!!
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #248 on: October 07, 2014, 10:02:34 PM »
Never trust a girl that flies a pink Spitfire.  The funny thing is, Peppr is far more of an aggressive pilot than anyone in Baghdad Fulcrum's squadron. 

ack-ack
LOL I second this she is aggressive as hell, makes good bait and she is not afraid to come down and help someone out when the numbers are going the wrong way. More people should play like that.
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Online Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #249 on: October 07, 2014, 10:10:39 PM »

ack-ack

Funniest nickname ever. 
”KILLER V”
The Damned

Offline Gman

• Gold Member
« Reply #250 on: October 07, 2014, 10:26:48 PM »
The bottom line is this creep has serious issues with this Pepprr fixation and is probably a few steps from a involuntary mental health commitment. She's more than capable of taking care of herself so no sleep should be lost but this oddball should probably be reeled in.  

Agree with this.

Having seen some of the screen shots of PMs that Fulcrum has sent Pepprr in recent history, I find it extremely strange that he would start a thread bringing attention to this, when many of said PMs are obviously and plainly using language against the terms of service of his AH account, as well as the rules of the game and the bbs - Constant personal insults over cartoon deaths, and other such nonsense.  

One would think that the very last thing Ful-storer would want is HTC to start going through the logs and isolating all the PMs he's sent Peppr over the last couple of years, as I hear War Thunder isn't all that much fun.

Offline glzsqd

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #251 on: October 07, 2014, 10:41:35 PM »
Come on Zerstorer  baby, forget about that Peppr girl, you know ill be your one and only lover <3 <3<3  xxxooo   *kissy kissy*

LETS RUN AWAY AND MAKE US ACOUPLE OF BABIES Zerstorer!!!!
See Rule #4

Offline Latrobe

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #252 on: October 07, 2014, 10:48:07 PM »
Glzz are you cheating on me!!???  :( :cry

Offline glzsqd

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #253 on: October 07, 2014, 10:57:19 PM »
Glzz are you cheating on me!!???  :( :cry

Your ankles are all boney and hairy. Zestorers are nice and thick plus he shaves em. So HAWT :O :x
See Rule #4

Offline Canspec

• Silver Member
« Reply #254 on: October 07, 2014, 10:57:56 PM »
Come on Zerstorer  baby, forget about that Peppr girl, you know ill be your one and only lover <3 <3<3  xxxooo   *kissy kissy*

LETS RUN AWAY AND MAKE US ACOUPLE OF BABIES Zerstorer!!!!

:O....yuk..... :old: