Author Topic: WHHHAAAAAH!!!  (Read 12879 times)

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
Re: WHHHAAAAAH!!!
« Reply #255 on: October 07, 2014, 11:00:55 PM »
Fully, if you "don't want drama" or the stalker perception....just leave her alone already. 

I gave up on the "no drama" stuff a while back.  As for the rest, that's been taken care of by others so...too late.

BTW - I've never said she's a meanie.

And there we have it. Because I've always had trouble expressing my feelings as "Slash" I created a shade to stick it to you. stfu up already, change your name for the 38th time and move on. Perhaps this time try not posting whatever pops in to that troubled little noggin of yours and try enjoying the game. Or just move on. It's so pathetic at this point it's making me uncomfortable when you post. It's just weird and embarrassing to witness your perpetual meltdowns.

And by the way, I wouldn't push that angle about Pepprr. There's a whole lot of evidence that won't really be in your favor.

No, but there are other reasons you might have done it.  You or the other person who likely did so.  But whatever dude..it's done.  If it wasn't you, I apologize for stating such.

As for the rest...

Your constant posting of candy van pictures and the rest every time I post something about anything you disagree with makes me uncomfortable. So just keep it to the game smack talk / chest-thumping and everyone will be happy.  And before you start with "But you started it with this thread and talking about Pepprr!"......Pepprr inserted herself in this squad purse fight by posting what essentially is "smack".  I can link the YouTube video if you'd like and her post on your public forum.  Or are you saying she's different because she's a girl?  I've not posted anything remotely personal or offensive about Pepprr in this thread...I simply said I used her to get a rise out of the rest of you....and I admit I did.  I treated her like I would treat any other member of your squad when talking smack. I did not and would not say anything other than returning smack talk.

Want to make fun of my flying or call me timid, go for it.  Say I ankle hump Skyyr, no problem.  But going nuclear every time the Pink spit pilot is brought up is a bit much....and doing a disservice to both of us.  She's a big girl and can handle herself, as was stated by others....so let her do so and for Christ sake's let the stalker stuff go.  Do that, and I'll let the stuff about the anonymous PMs and other garbage go...it will no longer be brought up.  

Can we at least agree on that?  

...Baghdad Fulcrum's...

:lol I actually like that name.
The Once and Former Fulcrum

In my experience, nothing is ever what it seems to be, but everything is exactly what it is.

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #256 on: October 07, 2014, 11:03:10 PM »
Your ankles are all boney and hairy. Zestorers are nice and thick plus he shaves em. So HAWT :O :x

*urp*

A little throw-up just came up in the back of my throat.

I don't shave my legs.  They are very hairy.  Please Glzz...go for Latrobe. 

In my experience, nothing is ever what it seems to be, but everything is exactly what it is.

Offline Latrobe

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #257 on: October 07, 2014, 11:03:11 PM »
Your ankles are all boney and hairy. Zestorers are nice and thick plus he shaves em. So HAWT :O :x

Hairy means manly.  :D

Offline glzsqd

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #258 on: October 07, 2014, 11:05:48 PM »
His Gag reflex is why I love him so much :D
See Rule #4

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #259 on: October 07, 2014, 11:50:52 PM »
 :rofl :rofl :rofl
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline Someguy63

• Gold Member
« Reply #260 on: October 07, 2014, 11:56:33 PM »
Oh dear.
Anarchy
#Taterz
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Imagination rules the world"

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #261 on: October 08, 2014, 12:13:52 AM »
His Gag reflex is why I love him so much :D

Offline Pepprr

• Nickel Member
« Reply #262 on: October 08, 2014, 01:11:35 AM »
I gave up on the "no drama" stuff a while back.  As for the rest, that's been taken care of by others so...too late.

:rofl

And before you start with "But you started it with this thread and talking about Pepprr!"......Pepprr inserted herself in this squad purse fight by posting what essentially is "smack".  I can link the YouTube video if you'd like and her post on your public forum.  Or are you saying she's different because she's a girl?  I've not posted anything remotely personal or offensive about Pepprr in this thread...I simply said I used her to get a rise out of the rest of you....and I admit I did.  I treated her like I would treat any other member of your squad when talking smack. I did not and would not say anything other than returning smack talk.

Want to make fun of my flying or call me timid, go for it.  Say I ankle hump Skyyr, no problem.  But going nuclear every time the Pink spit pilot is brought up is a bit much....and doing a disservice to both of us.  She's a big girl and can handle herself, as was stated by others....so let her do so and for Christ sake's let the stalker stuff go.  Do that, and I'll let the stuff about the anonymous PMs and other garbage go...it will no longer be brought up.  

Can we at least agree on that?  

After a year of crapping on me every time a muppet said or did something that "annoyed" you (which is everything they said), YES!...I think I have a right to talk a little smack about you.  
All that I said on AOM public forum about you was pale in comparison to it. I did make a video, not of you, I'm assuming you are talking about the "she said" one, it is in my sig if anyone
would like to see it...all in fun..  :)  I thought poking fun was ok after I heard what was posted about me on your forum.  

Other than that, I posted a screen shot of you calling me names on 200 after getting a proxie on me.  lol  Thought it was good for a laugh and I enjoyed the fact that it was on 200 instead
of pming me like you usually do. Way to finally grab some balls.   :lol

ALL I have ever asked from you is to leave me alone. It seems you can't do that, so yes, if you can run your mouth at 1000mph then don't complain when I open mine.  :aok

« Last Edit: October 08, 2014, 01:17:20 AM by Pepprr »

~AoM~

SSACIFMTSHU 
My vids :)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xk0db9fARH0

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #263 on: October 08, 2014, 01:33:01 AM »
Classic Walleye!!! :rofl :rofl :rofl :aok
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #264 on: October 08, 2014, 05:30:49 AM »
:rofl

After a year of crapping on me every time a muppet said or did something that "annoyed" you (which is everything they said), YES!...I think I have a right to talk a little smack about you.  
All that I said on AOM public forum about you was pale in comparison to it. I did make a video, not of you, I'm assuming you are talking about the "she said" one, it is in my sig if anyone
would like to see it...all in fun..  :)  I thought poking fun was ok after I heard what was posted about me on your forum.  

Other than that, I posted a screen shot of you calling me names on 200 after getting a proxie on me.  lol  Thought it was good for a laugh and I enjoyed the fact that it was on 200 instead
of pming me like you usually do. Way to finally grab some balls.   :lol

ALL I have ever asked from you is to leave me alone. It seems you can't do that, so yes, if you can run your mouth at 1000mph then don't complain when I open mine.  :aok

Whose complaining? You are more than welcome to do so....I have no problem with that at all.

I originally asked you via PM to have your buds tone it down when I was harassed out of recognition of our former friendship. And yes, it took me a while to realize that was and is a mistake. No problem posting if I call you something mean in public making fun of your flying...go for it! Feel free to return shots but keep it to the game (which you have btw..thanks..my references were to Slash).

And yes, I was referring to the video. I didnt say it was of me but it is directed towards a member of my squad so the same appiles to you that you just said to me i.e. if you start shooting your mouth off, dont be surprised when you are part of a response. It is all in fun....we keep it to the game.... nothing else... I told you no one in my squad has made any posts about you personally that are not game related...you were misinformed.

Nice vulches and picks, by the way!  Im sure you will enjoy the response when it comes..... :lol  :aok
« Last Edit: October 08, 2014, 05:33:41 AM by Zerstorer »

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #265 on: October 08, 2014, 07:33:43 AM »

Hey Junky....did you look at those films I posted yet? 

I'm curious to get your take on the whole "put a * by all the wins" question you brought up.  ;) :lol

Offline Kruel

• Nickel Member
« Reply #266 on: October 08, 2014, 08:57:11 AM »
Saw the video, 5 kills, didn't show who it really was, doesn't AH film viewer show the log in recordings, wishlist please?

Anyways, I digress, probably is Skyyr, since it only took 5 months for you to record 5 kills. That's so cute! :: headpat ::

It's amazing to me that, by now, you haven't figured out that we record everything in game, both for analytical and LuL purposes (your should have a rough estimate of how many times you have died to us vs how many times you have killed us)
, given this: Couldn't you come up with something a little better than 5 kills (4 in furballs, but kills nonetheless).

I mean this isn't Lowrider quality(funny, but he kinda set himself up for that). I was expecting more! As a film maker myself, I wanted more passion! :cool: More cowbell!

Remember what you said, it's all in good fun. :)
« Last Edit: October 08, 2014, 08:59:39 AM by Kruel »

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #267 on: October 08, 2014, 09:02:29 AM »
Check out pepprrs nice vid of her elememating skyyr repedidly. Great video and music. A 100% must see!!

Ohh yeah kruel considering how skyyr never post any films where he dies and only shows kills where he clearly has advantage but won't show the fights in an earlier sortie where he gets pwned...  Thats cool though, we can make the same videos to stroke our 4 inch propellers and look cool on the internet.

I can't spell. I read numbers everyday. Like a matrix. It messes with my grammar and writing skills. Luckily I don't get paid to be a writer.

« Last Edit: October 08, 2014, 09:15:53 AM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Kruel

• Nickel Member
« Reply #268 on: October 08, 2014, 09:09:11 AM »
Check out pepprrs nice vid of her elememating skyyr repedidly. Great video and music. A 100% must see!!

Awww come on Violator, you guys are reaching here ::elbow nudge:: :rofl :) if this is must see TV, I never want to hear you complain about getting "picked" or vulched again, on the contrary, you should be handing out salutes when it happens to you.

Edit: it's eliminating and repeatedly
« Last Edit: October 08, 2014, 09:12:25 AM by Kruel »

Offline Pepprr

• Nickel Member
« Reply #269 on: October 08, 2014, 09:44:07 AM »
And yes, it took me a while to realize that was and is a mistake.

Just wow Fulcrum.  You have annoyed me for the last YEAR via pm on the forum/game and through email.  I would say that was more
than a while...  :rolleyes:  You know what you said, I know what you said, and the muppets have seen a lot of the pm's you have sent.  
Changing your name to pm me numerous times in game and on the forum...hoplite, gladius, warblade, arbiter, achilles,  katana(diakatana)
...I'm sure I missed some..  :headscratch:.

if you start shooting your mouth off, dont be surprised when you are part of a response. It is all in fun....we keep it to the game.... nothing else... I told you no one in my squad has made any posts about you personally that are not game related...you were misinformed.

Yes, I am the type of person that runs my mouth on the forum and 200 ALL the time! ...lol   :rolleyes:  I guess that will have to change a bit...I have just finally had enough of you.  
And, nothing you say to anyone is "all in fun".  You are filled with a lot of hate my crazy little enemy.   :D

The only reason I made the vid in the first place is because... if you guys can post a pic of me on your forums just to tear me apart, I should be
able to poke a little fun too...I never claimed to be anything special.  I have more pics on the BB here too if you want to take more shots at me.

:salute Kruel, I have no beef with you sir, looking forward to it...  :D

LMAO...I <3 Walleye   :rofl

~AoM~

SSACIFMTSHU 
My vids :)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xk0db9fARH0