Author Topic: A Giant <S> To Kruel  (Read 2429 times)

Offline GhostCDB

• Silver Member
Re: A Giant <S> To Kruel
« Reply #45 on: October 16, 2014, 11:23:39 AM »
Kruel being compared to Redbull, okay too far.

edit

:rofl
Top Gun

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #46 on: October 16, 2014, 12:58:59 PM »

edit

Redbull was very motivated to learn and get better, Kruel is also the same way. How is that comparison anyway too far or disrespectful to either pilot. They fight different fights but to say they are similar in that they want to learn isn't wrong and shouldn't be frowned upon...helps build the community up.
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #47 on: October 16, 2014, 01:04:27 PM »
What's wrong with 5K?
Nothing DramaBoy. I'm asking if it's ok with him and Kruel...alt really doesn't matter to me but I know some would rather it be higher for more realistic altitudes which is fine.

Stop looking so hard at everyones comments, it's got to be stressful.
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline Skyyr

• persona non grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #48 on: October 16, 2014, 01:11:22 PM »
5K?

I'm fine with 5k, or whatever altitude everyone agrees on. This probably isn't the best place to hash out the details; I'll send a group PM to Kruel, you, and Krupnski and we can go from there.
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - 296

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 30-11

KOTH Wins: 6, Egos Broken: 1000+

Mmmmm... tears.

Offline Skyyr

• persona non grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #49 on: October 16, 2014, 01:16:53 PM »

edit

Kruel was easily one of the top 5 pilots skill-wise during his time in FA. Heck, he outflew Bruv with his (then) 40-some odd Aces and then let him go to continue on to 50. Kruel's the single reason that Bruv even reached 50 Aces. If you think he's good now, he'll still be 20x better once he's at full capacity. And it's not a matter of learning, it's simply adjusting tactics to this game.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2014, 02:19:08 PM by Skyyr »
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - 296

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 30-11

KOTH Wins: 6, Egos Broken: 1000+

Mmmmm... tears.

Offline nooby52

• Silver Member
« Reply #50 on: October 16, 2014, 02:51:38 PM »
I don't frequent the MA much, but I have never understood why anyone would be afraid or hesitant about entering into a 1 vs 1 with anybody. It's just a game! I haven't been in the DA in a very long time, but even when I lost a duel, which was most of the time, it was still fun.

Flying as "South52" for VF-17 Jolly Rogers
17 Squadron - The Hardest Day Battle of Britain
204 Kokutai - Target Rabaul
610 Squadron -TFT Battle of Britain

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #51 on: October 16, 2014, 03:14:03 PM »
Nothing DramaBoy. I'm asking if it's ok with him and Kruel...alt really doesn't matter to me but I know some would rather it be higher for more realistic altitudes which is fine.

Stop looking so hard at everyones comments, it's got to be stressful.

:lol  To me it did look like you were questioning 5K rather than suggesting. My bad!

I wasn't attacking you...I asked what concerns you had with 5K.  I honestly do like to get everyone's perspectives on these things.  Some duelists seem to have a concern with anything above deck merge.  I was curious if you were one and your opinions....

Calm down, dude...I don't bite all the time!  :lol
The Once and Former Fulcrum

In my experience, nothing is ever what it seems to be, but everything is exactly what it is.

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #52 on: October 16, 2014, 03:30:35 PM »
Redbull was very motivated to learn and get better, Kruel is also the same way. How is that comparison anyway too far or disrespectful to either pilot. They fight different fights but to say they are similar in that they want to learn isn't wrong and shouldn't be frowned upon...helps build the community up.

Kruel's a good stick and a fun guy to fly with.  Very motivated to learn, compete and excel.  And I for one did understand where you were coming from on this one....I do not see it as disrespectful in any way.

Now if only Kruel would get out of the girly man LA and fly the 110 he'd be perfect!   :aok

;)

In my experience, nothing is ever what it seems to be, but everything is exactly what it is.

Offline scott66

• Gold Member
« Reply #53 on: October 16, 2014, 03:33:12 PM »
« Last Edit: October 16, 2014, 03:44:11 PM by scott66 »
"scott66"        
 XO ThunderHorse Squadron.    

"This place is a psychologist's wet dream".... FishBait

Offline GhostCDB

• Silver Member
« Reply #54 on: October 16, 2014, 03:53:08 PM »

Ah I thought you were comparing their skill. Was completely my miscomprehension.

Kruel was easily one of the top 5 pilots skill-wise during his time in FA. Heck, he outflew Bruv with his (then) 40-some odd Aces and then let him go to continue on to 50. Kruel's the single reason that Bruv even reached 50 Aces. If you think he's good now, he'll still be 20x better once he's at full capacity. And it's not a matter of learning, it's simply adjusting tactics to this game.

This is Aces High, no disrespect meant to be tossed at all. Although you have adjusted quickly to the game and have adapted as fast as you have doesn't mean he will or ever will. I am not saying he won't because he has learned a lot since the first time I dueled him back when he first started. Even then, he could tell you, I was trying to recruit him because of the potential I saw in him.

But there is a wicked learning plateau in this game, although there is always something to learn sometimes it could take awhile to get that knowledge perfected or even near decency. I've been flying forever and I still suck at everything except trash talking, hell I even suck at that. I really fly the game to get a laugh out of people on 200 and country chat. Probably wouldn't fly if 200 channel didn't exist.

:D
Top Gun

Offline xPoisonx

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #55 on: October 16, 2014, 04:04:21 PM »
I told you what would happen vraciu  :neener:

It is slowly developing....
you have a ego the size of Texas.
Quote from: hitech
Texas is big, but not THAT big.

HiTech

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #56 on: October 16, 2014, 04:57:17 PM »
I told you what would happen vraciu  :neener:

It is slowly developing....

As did I.  :old:

Offline xPoisonx

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #57 on: October 16, 2014, 05:13:23 PM »
As did I.  :old:

Be the bigger virtual man and don't respond?

(to flamebait I mean... not the thread)
you have a ego the size of Texas.
Quote from: hitech
Texas is big, but not THAT big.

HiTech

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #58 on: October 16, 2014, 08:14:36 PM »
Be the bigger virtual man and don't respond?

(to flamebait I mean... not the thread)

Meh.  It's OK. I think it's under control...

I think.  :noid

;)

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #59 on: October 16, 2014, 08:17:12 PM »
BTW...I don't think Junky or Bat were throwing out flamebait, but rather were responding to what they believed was flamebait from me. 

No harm no foul.  :aok