Author Topic: Ethics of HO Shooting.....  (Read 14299 times)

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
Re: Ethics of HO Shooting.....
« Reply #180 on: November 06, 2014, 12:23:21 AM »
I am going to guess it has something to do with a video of a Muppet killing Skyyr or Me but that Muppet wont be you or it will be a shade...I am just guessing though. You're right I really don't have any idea..the suspense is killing me!

What ever shall I do?! Will it be too much to bear?! Will the embarrassment make me quit the game?! I literally spend hours up at night just worrying about it. Put me out of my misery once and for all.. :cry

I can neither confirm nor deny that a video is what's in store, although that power is within my grasp (just FYI and whatnot).  I will say that when what's in store is apparent to you, you will approve and believe it to be good... even if not publicly, you will know that it is good.   :rock
Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-

Offline Canspec

• Silver Member
« Reply #181 on: November 06, 2014, 01:34:43 AM »

Another winging example:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5zvkXmyxUE

Hoing blah blah blah........we all do it at some point and its part of the game so I have decided not to care anymore.......I may not like all your styles of playing the game, but I think your N1k1 videos show some good teamwork and some good flying.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2014, 01:45:13 AM by Canspec »

Online Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
« Reply #182 on: November 06, 2014, 02:07:26 AM »
A HO, is a HO, is a HO.  People will BS all you about a historical tactic, a pilot who used it, how good you are at it, how it takes two, whether you shouldn't or should, blah blah blah.  A HO is still a HO.  So if you don't want to get called out for being HO... don't HO.

"Dogfighting is useless"  :Erich Hartmann

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #183 on: November 06, 2014, 09:27:23 AM »
I can neither confirm nor deny that a video is what's in store, although that power is within my grasp (just FYI and whatnot).  I will say that when what's in store is apparent to you, you will approve and believe it to be good... even if not publicly, you will know that it is good.   :rock

:headscratch:
The Once and Former Fulcrum

In my experience, nothing is ever what it seems to be, but everything is exactly what it is.

Offline GhostCDB

• Silver Member
« Reply #184 on: November 06, 2014, 09:36:45 AM »
I knew this thread would be another AoM v The Damned thread that would reach 15 pages.  :lol
Top Gun

Offline Scca

• Gold Member
« Reply #185 on: November 06, 2014, 09:42:15 AM »
.squelch thread...
Flying as AkMeathd - CO Arabian Knights
Working on my bbs cred one post at a time

http://www.arabian-knights.org

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #186 on: November 06, 2014, 10:05:38 AM »
I knew this thread would be another AoM v The Damned thread that would reach 15 pages.  :lol

For the record.... I stepped away!  :old:

I only posted again because I read Triton's post three times and couldn't figure out what the heck he was saying!  :D

In my experience, nothing is ever what it seems to be, but everything is exactly what it is.

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #187 on: November 06, 2014, 10:14:51 AM »
Skuzzy please lock this thread.
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #188 on: November 06, 2014, 10:20:14 AM »
Skuzzy please lock this thread.

Why? It keeps them too busy to clutter up the other threads!   :devil

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #189 on: November 06, 2014, 10:22:42 AM »
1. Don't sweat the small stuff.

2. This is small stuff.

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #190 on: November 06, 2014, 11:07:21 AM »
1. Don't sweat the small stuff.

2. This is small stuff.

This is very true :aok

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #191 on: November 06, 2014, 11:20:35 PM »
After giving it a lot of thought.....I decided to create a quick visual guide concerning the subject of HOing.  I think this guide will be very helpful for new AH pilots...especially those coming here from other simulations!  Hopefully this help ease the pain of transition for these new AH cartoon fighter pilots as they venture into AH's highly complex community culture.

The following slide will be familiar for players from other simulations:

New players take note!  This subject is far more complex here in the cartoon skies of Aces High.  Study the next picture carefully to avoid potential social stigma and ridicule:

Again, I hope this helps you new players out there.  And remember, when you lose....it's always the fault of the other guy!  :aok
« Last Edit: November 06, 2014, 11:39:08 PM by Zerstorer »

Offline glzsqd

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #192 on: November 06, 2014, 11:26:24 PM »
After giving it a lot of thought.....I decided to create a quick visual guide concerning the subject of HOing.  I think this guide will be very helpful for new AH pilots...especially those coming here from other simulations!  Hopefully this help ease the pain of transition for these new AH cartoon fighter pilots as they venture into AH's highly complex community culture.

The following slide will be familiar for players from other simulations:

(Image removed from quote.)

New players take note!  This subject is far more complex here in the cartoon skies of Aces High.  Study the next picture carefully to avoid potential social stigma and ridicule:

(Image removed from quote.)

Again, I hope this helps you new players out there.  And remember, when you lose....it's always the fault of the other guy!  :aok

I'm reporting you to he Fall Out people for stealing their boy!!!
See Rule #4

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #193 on: November 06, 2014, 11:38:17 PM »
I'm reporting you to he Fall Out people for stealing their boy!!!

Umm....ahh....er

<copyright induced panic>

:bolt:

Offline Kruel

• Nickel Member
« Reply #194 on: November 06, 2014, 11:39:59 PM »
Rofl