Author Topic: Ethics of HO Shooting.....  (Read 14297 times)

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
Re: Ethics of HO Shooting.....
« Reply #270 on: November 08, 2014, 10:08:30 PM »
AH is not a game.

AH is not a simulation.

AH is a basic necessity, like food and shelter.

Offline scott66

• Gold Member
« Reply #271 on: November 08, 2014, 10:11:20 PM »
AH is not a game.

AH is not a simulation.

AH is a basic necessity, like food and shelter.
<<<<<<this
"scott66"        
 XO ThunderHorse Squadron.    

"This place is a psychologist's wet dream".... FishBait

Offline Coalcat1

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #272 on: November 09, 2014, 10:19:33 AM »

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #273 on: November 09, 2014, 12:28:29 PM »
I want one, does it protect you from ack runners too?  :lol

Of course!  ;)
The Once and Former Fulcrum

In my experience, nothing is ever what it seems to be, but everything is exactly what it is.

Offline SPKmes

• Gold Member
« Reply #274 on: November 09, 2014, 01:09:04 PM »
« Last Edit: November 10, 2014, 02:44:30 PM by Skuzzy »

Offline Canspec

• Silver Member
« Reply #275 on: November 09, 2014, 03:22:24 PM »
It's a simulation in my view....and in the view of many others.  If it was simply a "game" I'd have lost interest in it a long time ago.

As for "Nice guy" Canspec:

All I've done is point out the flaws in your views and poke some fun with a few humorous drawings.  No usage of profanity.  No calling you a jerk or a "t__t".  His response is to go right into the gutter.  Nice....and you wonder why some really dislike you guys?  Hint:  It's not because of your mad  "skillz".  It's because you tend to bring every conversation down to the lowest level possible i.e. names and insults.  It may be pride, ego or other things...but it really doesn't matter.  ANY dispute with members of your squad spirals into the cesspool eventually....it's the way of things I suppose.

My views.....what have your drawings got to do with my views.....what conversations have I had with you.....what squad are you talking about....I am not in a squad and haven't been a Muppet for a while now, although I did enjoy my time there and do respect all the members of the that squad....I express my own views and don't rely on other people to do it for me, so don't associate what I say with anyone else........I have no mad skillz in this game.. and I have never claimed to have......my comments were mine....not the Muppets.... :old:

« Last Edit: November 09, 2014, 04:48:03 PM by Canspec »

Offline Canspec

• Silver Member
« Reply #276 on: November 09, 2014, 03:37:59 PM »
« Last Edit: November 10, 2014, 02:45:04 PM by Skuzzy »

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #277 on: November 09, 2014, 04:33:56 PM »

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #278 on: November 09, 2014, 04:59:57 PM »
My views.....what have your drawings got to do with my views.....what conversations have I had with you.....what squad are you talking about....I am not in a squad and haven't been a Muppet for a while now, although I did enjoy my time there and do respect all the members of the that squad....I express my own views and don't rely on other people to do it for me, so don't associate what I say with anyone else........I have no mad skillz in this game.. and I have never claimed to have......my comments were mine....not the Muppets.... :old:

Regardless of your current affiliation, your comments were crude and uncalled for given the dialog.... You may not agree with my views or the views of other members of my squad but that doesn't mean you have the right to use language of that nature on a public forum read in some cases by minors. You may not care for stuff like that... But I do.
The Once and Former Fulcrum

In my experience, nothing is ever what it seems to be, but everything is exactly what it is.

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #279 on: November 09, 2014, 05:26:19 PM »
Lol oh man that was good...
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #280 on: November 09, 2014, 05:49:14 PM »
 Regardless of your current affiliation, your comments were crude and uncalled for given the dialog.... You may not agree with my views or the views of other members of my squad but that doesn't mean you have the right to use language of that nature on a public forum read in some cases by minors. You may not care for stuff like that... But I do.

Fulcrum, you need to slow down buddy.  All this internet arguing you've been doing recently has made you fussy and sensitive.  Claim you can't stand the drama, delete this account, and come back in like 4 weeks.  You'll be good as new.   :aok
Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #281 on: November 09, 2014, 05:52:32 PM »
Are you quitting on me? Son of a Sea Cook! Shazbot! Well, are you?
Holy heck specks! Then quit, you slimy son of a booger butt! Get the funky
nuggets off of my obstacle! Get the powdered sugar brownies down off of my
obstacle! NOW! MOVE IT! Or I'm going to pineapple-slap your ascot, so you
cannot contaminate the rest of the world! I will motivate you, Private Pyle,
IF IT DIP-A-DEE-DOO-DAS EVERY CANNIBAL ON THE CONGO!    
« Last Edit: November 09, 2014, 05:59:10 PM by Arlo »

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #282 on: November 09, 2014, 06:10:57 PM »
Fulcrum, you need to slow down buddy.  All this internet arguing you've been doing recently has made you fussy and sensitive.  Claim you can't stand the drama, delete this account, and come back in like 4 weeks.  You'll be good as new.   :aok
I love the high road routine personally. Like the van still isn't in his backyard under a tarp.

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #283 on: November 09, 2014, 06:47:38 PM »
See Rule #12
« Last Edit: November 10, 2014, 02:46:31 PM by Skuzzy »
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #284 on: November 09, 2014, 07:13:48 PM »

If you can't ignore an insult, top it; if you can't top it, laugh it off; and if you can't laugh it off, it's probably deserved.

Russell Lynes

:rofl :rofl :rofl
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba