Author Topic: Stupid names  (Read 5511 times)

Offline vafiii

• Copper Member
Re: Stupid names
« Reply #45 on: November 05, 2014, 06:31:51 AM »
I saw a new guy named kakaface. I like that name.

Offline ImADot

• Platinum Member
« Reply #46 on: November 05, 2014, 07:03:24 AM »
Sure I could not play internet games and not expose others to this but TBH the problem is not my lack of toughness or my over sensitivity that needs to be addressed, it is your lack of class and manners.

:aok
My Current Rig:
GigaByte GA-X99-UD4 Mobo w/ 16Gb RAM
Intel i7 5820k, Win7 64-bit
NVidia GTX 970 4Gb ACX 2.0
Track IR, CH Fighterstick, CH Pro Throttle, CH Pro Pedals

Offline aztec

• Silver Member
« Reply #47 on: November 05, 2014, 08:05:56 AM »
(Image removed from quote.)

If you're that easily offended you're too easy to offend.

You're kidding, right? There is a time and a place.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2014, 08:07:52 AM by aztec »

Offline aztec

• Silver Member
« Reply #48 on: November 05, 2014, 08:09:38 AM »
I returned to AH 2 weeks ago with a cool one of a kind name.  Then I landed kills for the first time and a bunch of jealous haters must have complained because within seconds of the system announcement I was text muted even though I was nice to everybody.

Now I'm stuck with Bob0.
Your lack of imagination is astounding.

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #49 on: November 05, 2014, 08:11:21 AM »
Humor does not have to be rude to be funny and frankly Rob your name was way over the line.  You know it was too.  Don't call us out that find that offensive, because to any reasonable person it was very offensive and you should be ashamed of using it.

Why do so many find it necessary to push the rules as far as they possibly can?

I'm.........disappointed.
Wag more, bark less.

Offline nooby52

• Silver Member
« Reply #50 on: November 05, 2014, 08:36:49 AM »
Better yet, who the hell came up with Coalcat1 or Flyman92...,

Or nooby52? Whatta soopid name!

Flying as "South52" for VF-17 Jolly Rogers
17 Squadron - The Hardest Day Battle of Britain
204 Kokutai - Target Rabaul
610 Squadron -TFT Battle of Britain

Offline nooby52

• Silver Member
« Reply #51 on: November 05, 2014, 08:39:55 AM »
I got the best name. :D

Evertime I try to read your name I get confused and tongue-tied, LOL.

Flying as "South52" for VF-17 Jolly Rogers
17 Squadron - The Hardest Day Battle of Britain
204 Kokutai - Target Rabaul
610 Squadron -TFT Battle of Britain

Offline mthrockmor

• Gold Member
« Reply #52 on: November 05, 2014, 08:40:36 AM »
boo is classic

No poor dumb bastard wins a war by dying for his country, he wins by making the other poor, dumb, bastard die for his.
George "Blood n Guts" Patton

Offline Dragon Tamer

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #53 on: November 05, 2014, 09:32:11 AM »
« Last Edit: November 05, 2014, 09:35:52 AM by Dragon Tamer »

Offline mike8318

• Copper Member
« Reply #54 on: November 05, 2014, 09:34:06 AM »
Dragon Tamer has to be at the top of all stupid names.
Don't try and outweird me.I get stranger things than you free in my breakfast cereal!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dKgjtBxyis&feature=youtu.be

Offline Dragon Tamer

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #55 on: November 05, 2014, 09:36:17 AM »
Dragon Tamer has to be at the top of all stupid names.

YEAH! What a stupid name!

Offline Scca

• Gold Member
« Reply #56 on: November 05, 2014, 09:59:48 AM »
Flying as AkMeathd - CO Arabian Knights
Working on my bbs cred one post at a time

http://www.arabian-knights.org

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #57 on: November 05, 2014, 10:06:29 AM »
I got the best name. :D
:rofl
BTW I consider this thing here is more than just a game. I mean maybe some one of you might be lucky to also personally know  (in person)a guy\very good player named "mars". I mean god  knows what a lucky  SOB I am just because if it wasn't for my stupid retarded doings I should be dead I kid you not.the only  reason I am still alive today and playing a game that I both know very well AND LOVE! And out if my God given luck I became very good at playing. This thing they but some of you call this"just a game" I tell you no my son, my dear fellow player this thing is way...WAY more than "JUST A GAME" now I know  some of you  are saying  "yeah OK this thing right here IS JUST A GAME." Remember that guy and very good player named "mars"... well guys that player. that  guy.who helped got me into the best squad or bunch of people\playersVERY GOOD players!!! Players like, slapshot, Drex god, help you if you're fighting him too "mars01" a killer for real behind his name and his stick too mind you. Also well guys (mars01) or as I personally became to know as "Rob. Rob is a very very good player and BELIEVE ME a very good kick bellybutton mind you a very  A very  very very kick bellybutton pilot!!! Guess what this guys Flys??? What he personally owns and Flys is a kick bellybutton killer stunt plane!!! This player. This guy. This teacher to me taught me how to fly a stuntplane. And believe me he helped me to survive through the process of flying his layout of crazy stunts, moves, hammer heads, rolls, spins, loops, stalls, holly hells, and then dam near but I have to say but never had,black outs, which could come dam easy flying under his bad bellybutton flying!!! Also one Needs to mention bad bellybutton plane his kick bellybutton stunt plane !! The "Pitts"!!!! This killer sweet  ride owned and operated by "mars01"!! Or otherwise  as I personally became to know as Rob. The guy who taught me everything there is to know about flying!!! Flying  both real and then  helped quite a bit with my in "game ", so...... you think right here??? You thinkright now??? That this is  far more than just a game!!! I LEARNED about way way more than "just this game"!!! I leared about flying in real life! How to personally fly all stunts , not all the stunts a lot  of awesome stunts!!! All done with/in Rob's  stunt plane. So that's why I think this is far more than just a game.
                                                      That's how it worked out for lucky bellybutton morph         and  oh yeah I'm jeff too lol
>
If you don't receive Jesus Christ, you don't receive the gift of righteousness.

Offline MK-84

• Gold Member
« Reply #58 on: November 05, 2014, 10:37:16 AM »
I am not that easy to offend.  However I do play the game through my speakers and not a headset.  Others in my home do not need to hear 'Fistfuqr' spoken in my house.  I am sure you know there should be boundaries but hey, it is the Internet so anything goes right?

I am sure when your kid yells out 'Hey Fistfuqr' in the supermarket you will look on him / her with pride.  I don't.

Sure I could not play internet games and not expose others to this but TBH the problem is not my lack of toughness or my over sensitivity that needs to be addressed, it is your lack of class and manners.

^This.

Offline Slate

• Gold Member
« Reply #59 on: November 05, 2014, 10:58:48 AM »
  The funniest one always made me laugh when I see it though where have you been?

:salute PeePants
I always wanted to fight an impossible battle against incredible odds.