Author Topic: Skyyr's YouTube Channel  (Read 4659 times)

Offline Kruel

• Nickel Member
Re: Skyyr's YouTube Channel
« Reply #30 on: November 29, 2014, 09:40:10 PM »
Slight misquote aside, I think it's awesome Kruel included a quote of me making fun of Skyyr in Skyyr's epic Muppet humping video.   :rofl  

You did much better on this one Kruel... much more polished.  It's still a turd, but you shined it up real nice.   :)  

I didn't make this gem..that was all Skyyr, I served merely as an Executive Producer and Technical Consultant :D Oh, and if its quoted on there (as shown by the screenshots of the forums in the video) its because at one point..it was said :)

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2014, 09:39:56 AM »

I didn't make this gem..that was all Skyyr, I served merely as an Executive Producer and Technical Consultant :D Oh, and if its quoted on there (as shown by the screenshots of the forums in the video) its because at one point..it was said :)

I stand corrected.  I think it's awesome that Skyyr used a quote of me making fun of him in his epic Muppet humping video.   Watch him come in now and play it off like he knew that the whole time.   :rofl

We've warned you, this isn't our first time.    ;)

Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-

Offline -ammo-

• Platinum Member
« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2014, 09:54:39 AM »
This thread has the potential to be epic... up until about 0800 CST
Commanding Officer, 56 Fighter Group
Retired USAF - 1988 - 2011

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #33 on: November 30, 2014, 10:43:55 AM »
I found Skyrr today, but a little salt helped with the removal...

and I saw Kruel yesterday... but a good shake was all that was needed...
« Last Edit: November 30, 2014, 10:47:02 AM by SkyRock »

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Kruel

• Nickel Member
« Reply #34 on: November 30, 2014, 12:15:53 PM »
I stand corrected.  I think it's awesome that Skyyr used a quote of me making fun of him in his epic Muppet humping video.   Watch him come in now and play it off like he knew that the whole time.   :rofl

We've warned you, this isn't our first time.    ;)

We look forward to it, as we have said..we know how this ends. Those words must be tasting mighty good right about now..

Offline Kruel

• Nickel Member
« Reply #35 on: November 30, 2014, 12:22:15 PM »
I found Skyrr today, but a little salt helped with the removal...

and I saw Kruel yesterday... but a good shake was all that was needed...

Gold...cept it doesn't change the fact that the ownage handed to you and yours is immortalized on the interwebs. After AH is long gone, I will look back on those films and remember the good old days.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2014, 12:24:21 PM by Kruel »

Offline Krupinski

• Gold Member
      • Twitch
« Reply #36 on: November 30, 2014, 12:22:45 PM »
We look forward to it, as we have said..we know how this ends. Those words must be tasting mighty good right about now..

I think SkyRocks previous post summed it up pretty well.  :banana: Nobody owns us but us.  :old:

Offline iKo

• Nickel Member
« Reply #37 on: November 30, 2014, 01:01:18 PM »
See Rule #4
« Last Edit: December 01, 2014, 12:01:59 PM by Skuzzy »

Offline iKo

• Nickel Member
« Reply #38 on: November 30, 2014, 01:01:51 PM »

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #39 on: November 30, 2014, 01:08:12 PM »
Gold...cept it doesn't change the fact that the ownage handed to you
:rofl

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #40 on: November 30, 2014, 01:12:32 PM »
Gold...cept it doesn't change the fact that the ownage handed to you and yours is immortalized on the interwebs. After AH is long gone, I will look back on those films and remember the good old days.

I know, right? Forget the 1v1's - how does an entire squadron manage to lose by nearly 100 kills to a single individual?

261 - 172 :rofl
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 29-7

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Offline -ammo-

• Platinum Member
« Reply #41 on: November 30, 2014, 01:15:06 PM »
I know, right? Forget the 1v1's - how does an entire squadron manage to lose by nearly 100 kills to a single individual?

You took the time to go through the stats to get that data?  How long did that take you?  Life man - live it.
Commanding Officer, 56 Fighter Group
Retired USAF - 1988 - 2011

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #42 on: November 30, 2014, 01:22:37 PM »
You took the time to go through the stats to get that data?  How long did that take you?  Life man - live it.

It's fairly easy when you write an program to pull the stats for you. It's one of the perks of being involved in digital work - stuff like this is literally the same type of stuff you do day in and out. ;)

The hardest part of the project was satisfying Kruel's perfectionist edits... though he made it turn out better than initially planned.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2014, 01:49:57 PM by Skyyr »
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

A few moments later...

Offline iKo

• Nickel Member
« Reply #43 on: November 30, 2014, 01:38:59 PM »

Its simple, you are our tool and we don't care because we don't have anything to prove. When you spend all your time looking for us with your squad in a MA (win the war game) and post vid's that show just kills, its easy. Like the one kill you got on me was when you logged off skyyr and logged on your shade Achilles to find just me to add to your film is funny as hell. ( he left that out of his film he he) Wonder how many other kill shots was using your shade to hunt roflmao. See what you don't get is we are the big game and you hunt us when we care less about your small time flying and you don't get it, its why you post films lol. Keep posting your edited vids because all it says is, hey I want to be like these guys hey look at me and know one cares but you lol. small time flying and you don't get it, its why you post films lol. Keep posting your edited vids because all it says is, hey I want to be like these guys hey look at me and know one cares but you lol.

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #44 on: November 30, 2014, 01:43:35 PM »
There were no shades involved in any of the kills whatsoever. Every kill can be looked up and confirmed under "Skyyr." We can also provide full video for any of the kills in question - just ask and Kruel and I will have the full fight uploaded to YouTube for your viewing pleasure.

-=S=-
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

A few moments later...