Author Topic: Skyyr's YouTube Channel  (Read 4661 times)

Offline glzsqd

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
Re: Skyyr's YouTube Channel
« Reply #45 on: November 30, 2014, 01:45:13 PM »
This thread has the potential to be epic... up until about 0800 CST

This threads been useful to me so far. Pretty much everyone in it is now on my ignore list, which makes this forum a lot more pleasant.

I do wonder what exactly it is that they've missed out on in life that makes their internet reputations so important and vital to them.

I just hope no one pulls a Private Pyle, because they will all have a massive melt down at some point.
See Rule #4

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #46 on: November 30, 2014, 01:50:19 PM »
There were no shades involved in any of the kills whatsoever. Every kill can be looked up and confirmed under "Skyyr." We can also provide full video for any of the kills in question - just ask and Kruel and I will have the full fight uploaded to YouTube for your viewing pleasure.

-=S=-
Soooo you are Achilles?  :noid
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline -ammo-

• Platinum Member
« Reply #47 on: November 30, 2014, 01:52:49 PM »
Soooo you are Achilles?  :noid

Is that true?  Skyyr and Achilles are one in the same?
Commanding Officer, 56 Fighter Group
Retired USAF - 1988 - 2011

Offline iKo

• Nickel Member
« Reply #48 on: November 30, 2014, 01:55:55 PM »
There were no shades involved in any of the kills whatsoever. Every kill can be looked up and confirmed under "Skyyr." We can also provide full video for any of the kills in question - just ask and Kruel and I will have the full fight uploaded to YouTube for your viewing pleasure.

-=S=-

I have the film when you where flying skyyr with me at same base then logged of and got Achilles to find me for a kill in MA. And you also log on know with 2 accounts to see where we are and we can care less. You are our squeaky toy and we love it  :rofl Just keep doing what your doing cuz it really gives us a all laugh. And maybe when I feel like it ill give you another beat down in the DA again, when I say. We are not done with laughing at you still so I am not bored enough for your beat down  :rofl

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #49 on: November 30, 2014, 01:56:35 PM »
Soooo you are Achilles?  :noid

Achilles killed IKo in the MA awhile back 1v2 and he's been accusing me of being him ever since.

But, to the point, none of the Damned shade. The only thing we've ever used alternate accounts for is side-switching to get around the 12 hour rule.

So much paranoia.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2014, 02:02:01 PM by Skyyr »
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 29-7

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Offline iKo

• Nickel Member
« Reply #50 on: November 30, 2014, 01:57:08 PM »
Is that true?  Skyyr and Achilles are one in the same?

Yes its a fact 8)

Offline iKo

• Nickel Member
« Reply #51 on: November 30, 2014, 02:01:44 PM »
Achilles killed IKo in the MA awhile back 1v2 and he's been accusing me of being him ever since.

he has it posted in his films, as him but you cant tell its Achilles cuz he don't talk just shows the kill. But we can always match my film that says it Achilles with your film skyyr. roflmao
It really don't matter this just shows him as a liar anyway  :rofl

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #52 on: November 30, 2014, 02:02:37 PM »
Soooo who is Achilles? He did pop up randomly and he definitely has some skill...had a good Yak 3 fight with him in KOTH (he then proceeded to chase me around every round, I won the event so you can guess how that went for him :aok )

Truly just wondering if he's an old stick come.back to AH or maybe just a guy with a lot of flight Sim experience.
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline iKo

• Nickel Member
« Reply #53 on: November 30, 2014, 02:09:07 PM »
Soooo who is Achilles? He did pop up randomly and he definitely has some skill...had a good Yak 3 fight with him in KOTH (he then proceeded to chase me around every round, I won the event so you can guess how that went for him :aok )

Truly just wondering if he's an old stick come.back to AH or maybe just a guy with a lot of flight Sim experience.

Nope its Skyyr he took down the film after his post was https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NT9YqeHQTQY some one sent it to me cuz i don't watch the films. When you piss skyyr off like we all do he makes vid's and edits them to make him look good  :rofl, He would never send the .ahf films cuz we would all see what really happens, Like I said he is our own personal Muppet squeaky toy.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2014, 02:10:56 PM by iKo »

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #54 on: November 30, 2014, 02:12:15 PM »
Nope its Skyyr he took down the film after his post was https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NT9YqeHQTQY some one sent it to me cuz i don't watch the films. When you piss skyyr off like we all do he makes vid's and edits them to make him look good  :rofl, Like I said he is our own personal Muppet squeaky toy.

I've not removed any available videos on my YouTube account for over a month (in fact, I'm on my phone and the YouTube app doesn't have a delete option). If you knew SEO, you would actually be able to confirm that. ;)

:rofl
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 29-7

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #55 on: November 30, 2014, 02:17:03 PM »
See Rule #4
« Last Edit: December 01, 2014, 12:04:13 PM by Skuzzy »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline iKo

• Nickel Member
« Reply #56 on: November 30, 2014, 02:20:30 PM »
I've not removed any available videos on my YouTube account for over a month (in fact, I'm on my phone and the YouTube app doesn't have a delete option). If you knew SEO, you would actually be able to confirm that. ;)

Really? so what happened to the Iko vs skyyr film roflmao, or are the only films of you are me beating you up so bad in the DA that you didnt win a fight the only ones  :rofl

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #57 on: November 30, 2014, 03:50:53 PM »
Yes its a fact 8)

How's the shading going, iKo?  er....NiceTry? 

I'm sorry...I've lost track.  :lol

We never finished our match...I was up three to two but you kept whining about my "HOing" you on the sides of your airframe.  :rofl
The Once and Former Fulcrum

In my experience, nothing is ever what it seems to be, but everything is exactly what it is.

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #58 on: November 30, 2014, 03:58:35 PM »
See Rule #4
« Last Edit: December 01, 2014, 12:04:39 PM by Skuzzy »
The Once and Former Fulcrum

In my experience, nothing is ever what it seems to be, but everything is exactly what it is.

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #59 on: November 30, 2014, 04:09:20 PM »
« Last Edit: December 01, 2014, 12:04:57 PM by Skuzzy »
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---