Author Topic: Skyyr's YouTube Channel  (Read 4686 times)

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
Re: Skyyr's YouTube Channel
« Reply #60 on: November 30, 2014, 04:26:42 PM »
See Rule #4
« Last Edit: December 01, 2014, 12:05:11 PM by Skuzzy »

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #61 on: November 30, 2014, 04:59:34 PM »
See Rule #4
« Last Edit: December 01, 2014, 12:06:01 PM by Skuzzy »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #62 on: November 30, 2014, 05:33:26 PM »
See Rule #4
« Last Edit: December 01, 2014, 12:06:15 PM by Skuzzy »
Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-

Offline Kruel

• Nickel Member
« Reply #63 on: November 30, 2014, 06:06:54 PM »
Interesting trend.the only people that are upset are the ones prominently displayed in the video. Interesting indeed.

Offline Krupinski

• Gold Member
      • Twitch
« Reply #64 on: November 30, 2014, 06:21:24 PM »
lol Somebody is trying to look into all this a little too hard. ^^ Interesting Indeed.

Offline Kruel

• Nickel Member
« Reply #65 on: November 30, 2014, 06:27:05 PM »
See Rule #4
« Last Edit: December 01, 2014, 12:06:49 PM by Skuzzy »

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #66 on: November 30, 2014, 06:55:06 PM »
See Rule #4
« Last Edit: December 01, 2014, 12:06:58 PM by Skuzzy »

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Kruel

• Nickel Member
« Reply #67 on: November 30, 2014, 07:01:58 PM »
it looks that way...

still nothing impressive in the video..  but then again, I've yet to see anything impressive from either of you...   :aok

We get it..you don't like the video of you and yours getting ravaged..point taken.. :rofl

Edit: That was actually the point..nevermind. Please proceed.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2014, 07:07:53 PM by Kruel »

Offline Agent360

• Nickel Member
      • http://troywardphotography.com
« Reply #68 on: November 30, 2014, 07:39:55 PM »
I think what has happened here is that none of the AOM are impressed with your proof of powning muppets. It's not that you have some legitimate kills in the film and that are worthy of claiming ownage (for that fight..and only that fight)...I saw some good shooting and some nice moves.

The point is that AOM has been doing that since this game started and nothing in the film really impresses AOM. It may very well impress others but not AOM.

In the world of Aces High most of what you demonstrated we at AOM would call basic skills...well as far as our squad in concerned...internally I mean...among our selves.

What you really want to show is some 5 v 1 wins in a crappy plane....doing the "INK" and diving into a sea of red and living to tell about it....mabey some on the deck knife fight action or some nice wingman stuff.

Or mabey landing 15 or even 25 kills in the same sortie.

Killing Muppets means nothing.

Your movie was very entertaining. It was well edited. I thought it was fun to watch.

The problem is your plot is all wrong. There is nothing wrong with an AOM got killed video but I think you could have made an even better video if you had went about it a different way.

Young grasshopper Skyyr you have much to learn.....so far its looks promising but you would be a fool to think that your movie demonstrates any kind of pownage of AOM.

I am looking forward to your next AOM movie....next time lets see some really crafty flying...take it to the next level.....as I say "tricks are for kids you silly rabbit"

S!
Agent360

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #69 on: November 30, 2014, 07:42:46 PM »
Yeah not showing deaths is a small sign of respect. It's not about who we kill. Its about getting the kills. That is the difference. We didn't have have to insult people in the making of our films. Oh and yeah pepprrs film was pointing out skyyr because of the vids he made before. She didn't even want to post it, butttt considering the circumstances it was necessary.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #70 on: November 30, 2014, 07:44:57 PM »
you and yours getting ravaged.
:rofl sounds good... but the only kill of me I saw in there was a proxy....   but then again, if I were you two... I would claim that as pawnage to...     :aok

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #71 on: November 30, 2014, 07:47:38 PM »
I think what has happened here is that none of the AOM are impressed with your proof of powning muppets. It's not that you have some legitimate kills in the film and that are worthy of claiming ownage (for that fight..and only that fight)...I saw some good shooting and some nice moves.

The point is that AOM has been doing that since this game started and nothing in the film really impresses AOM. It may very well impress others but not AOM.

In the world of Aces High most of what you demonstrated we at AOM would call basic skills...well as far as our squad in concerned...internally I mean...among our selves.

What you really want to show is some 5 v 1 wins in a crappy plane....doing the "INK" and diving into a sea of red and living to tell about it....mabey some on the deck knife fight action or some nice wingman stuff.

Or mabey landing 15 or even 25 kills in the same sortie.

Killing Muppets means nothing.

Your movie was very entertaining. It was well edited. I thought it was fun to watch.

The problem is your plot is all wrong. There is nothing wrong with an AOM got killed video but I think you could have made an even better video if you had went about it a different way.

Young grasshopper Skyyr you have much to learn.....so far its looks promising but you would be a fool to think that your movie demonstrates any kind of pownage of AOM.

I am looking forward to your next AOM movie....next time lets see some really crafty flying...take it to the next level.....as I say "tricks are for kids you silly rabbit"

S!
Agent360

I don't think he gets it... but you're right.. it is funny as hell.. :rofl

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #72 on: November 30, 2014, 07:47:59 PM »
:rofl sounds good... but the only kill of me I saw in there was a proxy....   but then again, if I were you two... I would claim that as pawnage to...     :aok

It actually wasn't a proxy. The only proxy in the entire montage was Changeup at the beginning. But since you asked, I'll upload the entire film of that fight for your satisfaction - it was actually a 1v2 vs you and iKo. Was a great fight - think I landed 6 kills that sortie. ;)
« Last Edit: November 30, 2014, 07:50:33 PM by Skyyr »
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 26-9

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #73 on: November 30, 2014, 07:59:41 PM »
Nice editing.

Here is something for you to consider.

Kitty F4U sortie: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeGmjq-mwzo

Film I made from a single sortie flown by Blukitty in around '05-'06. No fancy editing skills, no carefully selected sections of footage that gives a skewed impression. No personal insinuations or vendettas or points to prove. Poor graphics. Poor rendering quality. Just one player expressing themselves with exceptional ability and style in the pure blank canvas we all have access to that is our virtual sky.

Here is another one featuring a Dedalos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkOfH8UiUv8&index=49&list=UUDv2N2eCgvVdlHAq_SzSUZg

Bad editing, poor video capturing technique, etc. At least by this point I had worked out how to render the movie in slightly higher res. Still a big shame we can't use the mouse to look in the film viewer (hint hint Hitech)

This is the kind of flying that our community has always looked up to. Multiple enemies with advantage being defeated by a lone player. Ragged, daring artwork on the edge of control. reckless abandon being rewarded with victory against all odds.

Most of us progress to the stage where we can zoom around and pretty much kill anyone else in the game when we choose our battles wisely. Not many progress further than that to the stage where we deliberately put ourself at disadvantage in order to see what we can really do. These are the guys that win the respect of the whole community in one way or another with both their flying ability and their conduct.

I realise this is a personal vendetta, one with seemingly no end, and as such perhaps respect or showcasing art was not the intention. However, I felt it prudent to at least inform you guys of what has been looked up to and celebrated by the patrons of aceshigh for the last 15 years and beyond that in other sims.

Both pilots in those films are Muppets. Every member of our squad has at some point been recognised for flying like a reckless idiot in to impossible odds, flown like an artist and somehow come out the other side of it without a scratch. This is part of the reason why we are not only hated for being a bunch of degenerate idiots but also considered a force to be reckoned with in the virtual skies individually and as a group.

Skyyr, I have recently enjoyed the pleasure of your company in some 1v1 duels and I was impressed with your execution of some areas of the flowing canvas that are ACMs. It was also a lot of fun and I am very glad we did it. I hope to fight you again sometime. I was especially glad to see that in some of our fights you tried something new other than the E game.

I also had some time winging with you in the MA and again, I was impressed. Not by kill counts or landed sorties, but by the recklessness that I see you starting to employ, flying into outnumbered odds at low altitude and getting down and dirty. I think you have the potential to one day be considered 'good' at this game if you focus on being a colourful aerial artist and not a mechanical killing machine. Obviously social conduct and humility go hand in hand with that community driven rank and title. I wish you luck on your journey.

S!
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #74 on: November 30, 2014, 08:11:03 PM »
See Rule #4
« Last Edit: December 01, 2014, 12:08:51 PM by Skuzzy »
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287