Author Topic: Trainer for Friday?  (Read 855 times)

Offline Mongoose

• Silver Member
      • Kentwood Station
Trainer for Friday?
« on: November 25, 2014, 09:13:19 PM »
  I have a friend who needs some basic training in ACM and windman tactics.  His work schedule has always kept us from meeting up with a trainer.  With his holiday work schedule, I may get him into the training arena this Friday.  Is there a trainer available this Friday?  If so, what time?
My Aces High fan site:
www.kentwoodstation.com

Offline morfiend

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
Re: Trainer for Friday?
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2014, 01:37:54 PM »
  I have a friend who needs some basic training in ACM and windman tactics.  His work schedule has always kept us from meeting up with a trainer.  With his holiday work schedule, I may get him into the training arena this Friday.  Is there a trainer available this Friday?  If so, what time?

I would like to help but I never do training on Fridays or Saturdays,Friday I actually play AH for fun and Saturdays are family day.  With the holiday weekend I doubt you will find a trainer available as most have family engagements.

I would be happy to work with you and your friend almost any other day and time.

Usually I can be found in the TA between 9pm and 11 pm est.

:salute

Offline Mongoose

• Silver Member
      • Kentwood Station
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2014, 07:04:23 PM »
  I would like to help but I never do training on Fridays or Saturdays,Friday I actually play AH for fun and Saturdays are family day. 

Good for you.   :salute

With the holiday weekend I doubt you will find a trainer available as most have family engagements.

I figured it was worth a try.  Thanks for the reply.  Have a very Happy Thanksgiving.

My Aces High fan site:
www.kentwoodstation.com

Offline morfiend

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2014, 08:59:35 PM »
Good for you.   :salute

I figured it was worth a try.  Thanks for the reply.  Have a very Happy Thanksgiving.

We have ours in October,by the time November rolls around there isnt a lot to be thankful for in the Great White North!

:rofl

Hope you and yours have a safe and happy turkey day  :aok

:salute

Offline mikev

• Nickel Member
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2014, 10:42:14 PM »

I would like to help but I never do training on Fridays or Saturdays,Friday I actually play AH for fun and Saturdays are family day.  With the holiday weekend I doubt you will find a trainer available as most have family engagements.

I would be happy to work with you and your friend almost any other day and time.

Usually I can be found in the TA between 9pm and 11 pm est.

you actually play this game wow now i wonder how many times you have shot me down. checking my 6 now
1 Of these days you will regret shooting me down.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_R4qb6_RPUc