Author Topic: Game on, Weakbait.  (Read 8872 times)

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
Re: Game on, Weakbait.
« Reply #120 on: December 30, 2014, 10:53:49 AM »
So an one-way collsision counts as a legit and mighty victory in a turnfight.
Or a 8 mins circle jerks is an awesome turnfight.

Mmmmkay. What are you talking about?
AoM
City of ice

Offline Kruel

• Nickel Member
« Reply #121 on: December 30, 2014, 10:58:41 AM »
I think the problem is that people let their emotions affect their memory, causing it to become selective. That's why YouTube is a beautiful thing..

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #122 on: December 30, 2014, 10:59:37 AM »
Let me give voice to one more thought, then i finish this.

Skyr have stated that i am not friendly by nature.

Is he friendly, by nature?

If not, isnt it called "hypocricy" as its best?

Outta here.
AoM
City of ice

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #123 on: December 30, 2014, 11:02:41 AM »
So an one-way collsision counts as a legit and mighty victory in a turnfight.

If I collide with you (but you do not collide with me) making me the only one that takes damage, after merging with a 34mph speed disadvantage, that completely negates the "cannot win from a disadvantage" argument.

Or a 8 mins circle jerks is an awesome turnfight.

You stated that we could not turnfight - that fight is nothing but a six-minute long pure turnfight. Again, this negates your argument.

Mmmmkay. What are you talking about?

I was attempting to respectfully reply to your statements with objective proof to the contrary.
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 27-9

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Offline GhostCDB

• Silver Member
« Reply #124 on: December 30, 2014, 11:03:59 AM »
I predict 12 pages.
Top Gun

Offline glzsqd

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #125 on: December 30, 2014, 11:09:16 AM »
I predict 12 pages.

8======D

I wanna know how many of these it takes before this thread gets bombed.

See Rule #4

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #126 on: December 30, 2014, 11:10:19 AM »
8======D

I wanna know how many of these it takes before this thread gets bombed.

Surprisingly, aside from some comments made by the OP and one of his cohorts, this thread has remained rather respectful. I actually quite enjoy debates such as these.
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 27-9

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #127 on: December 30, 2014, 11:12:55 AM »
So does this mean you'll let me oil you up before your match with any one of the Muppets? :x

300 isn't an accurate representation because it didn't show the Spartans pre-battle Orgies.

:lol

Um....No.  :P

The Spartans did not have a pre battle orgy  (or if they did it did not survive into the historical record). They did spend time before the last stand combing their hair and grooming themselves. ...
The Once and Former Fulcrum

In my experience, nothing is ever what it seems to be, but everything is exactly what it is.

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #128 on: December 30, 2014, 11:26:21 AM »
In psychological terms, it's called "Little man syndrome", whereas the person uses the bigger better plane, and does ONLY what gets them "wins"(not unlike the winning that Charlie Sheen did). This is done because of gross feelings of inadequacy in real life. Cops carry larger gun, men drive flashy, sporty cars, etc....all because they fear their manhood is not up to par. Those of us who fight turny birds/older planes that are a REAL CHALLENGE to fight in don't have those feelings of "being less than", we don't care, because we KNOW we're REAL men in REAL LIFE, and that in this cartoon game winning with an advantage, like the Damned always use, is no real win.

Really?

Please feel free to look at my tour stats for the past year.  While I admit I do fly a Temp once in a while....I spend a significant portion of my time in a 110G....certaindy NOT uber at anything except for having a lot of cannons.

And while we are on the subject of "rides"....since when is it the Muppets fly only early or mid war rides?  Other than Triton and Pepprr....the only damn rides I ever see most of them in are Ki84s, N1k2s, LAs and 152s....none of which I would characterize as "handicapped".   Oh...and don't forget the 262s they show up in during huge furballs whice Kappa claims they ONLY do when they are outnumbered....which is pure BS. Believe me...I support their right to fly whatever and whenever they wish...just be honest about it rather than try to paint an inaccurate picture.

In my experience, nothing is ever what it seems to be, but everything is exactly what it is.

Offline glzsqd

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #129 on: December 30, 2014, 11:27:52 AM »
Surprisingly, aside from some comments made by the OP and one of his cohorts, this thread has remained rather respectful. I actually quite enjoy debates such as these.

I'll save this experiment for the next thread then.

:lol

Um....No.  :P

The Spartans did not have a pre battle orgy  (or if they did it did not survive into the historical record). They did spend time before the last stand combing their hair and grooming themselves. ...

They all got naked and rubbed oil on each other wtf do you think happens after that?  Also remember that these guys live in male only barracks until their like 60.
See Rule #4

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #130 on: December 30, 2014, 11:33:28 AM »
BTW Violator....I tend to disagree with Skyyr and Kruel on some subjects....and yes, I agree with you that plane choice does matter in this game.

Let me know if you ever want to try your hand at some other games....that's a honest oand friendly offer. I think you'd enjoy it.  :)

Offline Someguy63

• Gold Member
« Reply #131 on: December 30, 2014, 11:33:57 AM »

They all got naked and rubbed oil on each other wtf do you think happens after that?  Also remember that these guys live in male only barracks until their like 60.

Teh Spartans at Thermopylae are largely overrated! :old:
Anarchy
#Taterz
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Imagination rules the world"

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #132 on: December 30, 2014, 11:35:09 AM »
I'll save this experiment for the next thread then.

They all got naked and rubbed oil on each other wtf do you think happens after that?  Also remember that these guys live in male only barracks until their like 60.

The last part is true...the rest brought a little vomit up.   :lol

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #133 on: December 30, 2014, 11:51:26 AM »
Really?

Please feel free to look at my tour stats for the past year.  While I admit I do fly a Temp once in a while....I spend a significant portion of my time in a 110G....certaindy NOT uber at anything except for having a lot of cannons.

And while we are on the subject of "rides"....since when is it the Muppets fly only early or mid war rides?  Other than Triton and Pepprr....the only damn rides I ever see most of them in are Ki84s, N1k2s, LAs and 152s....none of which I would characterize as "handicapped".   Oh...and don't forget the 262s they show up in during huge furballs whice Kappa claims they ONLY do when they are outnumbered....which is pure BS. Believe me...I support their right to fly whatever and whenever they wish...just be honest about it rather than try to paint an inaccurate picture.

False,

I fly the 109s and F4Us regularly. Which just so happen to be 2 of the hardest series in the game to be successful in in the Late War. You can't out dive planes in the 109s and its difficult to out run planes in both series. The F4U has terrible acceleration and when fighting can be easy to pick and catch in furballs if the F4U tries to extend. Staying fast in both the F4U and 109s is also a challenge.

Ive been practising the 152 to work on my E game to fight yall. As you can see in the MA this month (which is a wash for me) the TA was still my best plane. Pretty easy to fly and pick in BnZ planes, this skill level for that plane is minimal.

The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #134 on: December 30, 2014, 11:54:57 AM »
BTW Violator....I tend to disagree with Skyyr and Kruel on some subjects....and yes, I agree with you that plane choice does matter in this game.

Let me know if you ever want to try your hand at some other games....that's a honest oand friendly offer. I think you'd enjoy it.  :)

Now that I finally have a good computer, I can maybe try DCS. But finding the time to play and learn is difficult these days. I get about an hour after work to play and if I'm lucky might get a couple of hours on the weekend.
Been playing a bit of BF4 though. But now that in have a good system I can try other games now.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion