Author Topic: Good fights sc0tch  (Read 8574 times)

Offline Scotch

• Gold Member
Re: Good fights sc0tch
« Reply #90 on: January 01, 2015, 09:45:46 PM »
These are excuses...

Show me where I use it as an excuse for losing a duel. Halfwit.
-AoM-

Offline Kruel

• Nickel Member
« Reply #91 on: January 01, 2015, 09:49:22 PM »
Show me where I use it as an excuse for losing a duel. Halfwit.

Oh..I thought we were talking about your duel vs Poison here? Is that not what this thread is about?

Offline xPoisonx

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #92 on: January 01, 2015, 09:56:58 PM »
I'm just reading this thread. I answered that with my first post.

When then?
you have a ego the size of Texas.
Quote from: hitech
Texas is big, but not THAT big.

HiTech

Offline Scotch

• Gold Member
« Reply #93 on: January 01, 2015, 10:16:43 PM »
The next time we're both flying and feel like it. Like I said before, hopefully on more than one occasion. I probably won't be on tonight, but I'll look for you tomorrow.

We talk like this to get fights. Win or lose, on most nights I'd rather be in the DA than plodding along bored in the MA, chasing down la7's,  until I go fishing again .
« Last Edit: January 01, 2015, 10:19:05 PM by Scotch »
-AoM-

Offline xPoisonx

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #94 on: January 01, 2015, 10:29:40 PM »
 ;)

HiTech

Offline Scotch

• Gold Member
« Reply #95 on: January 01, 2015, 10:31:57 PM »
Oh..I thought we were talking about your duel vs Poison here? Is that not what this thread is about?

I was using it to emphasize my point that the statements you guys prelude any fight with are garbage.
Earlier in this thread before it turned down this path I even drew a "picture" of Poison shooting me down. I sure seem bitter about losing.
-AoM-

Offline kappa

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #96 on: January 02, 2015, 12:33:47 AM »
Pretty clear that Bat, after learning he could at will beat skyrr at his own game, would offer skyrr help by showing him new styles.. Even if it meant he might lose the fight.. That is/was not important to Bat.. Its a shame that some would throw away his attempted help.. He was advised not to try, but again, its in his nature.. He's a class act in AH..

You guys thinking yall are bringing some new style of flying to AH is pretty funny.. Peps been doing it for years.. Nothing new here..

- TWBYDHAS

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #97 on: January 02, 2015, 12:41:07 AM »
Pretty clear that Bat, after learning he could at will beat skyrr at his own game, would offer skyrr help by showing him new styles.. Even if it meant he might lose the fight.. That is/was not important to Bat.. Its a shame that some would throw away his attempted help.. He was advised not to try, but again, its in his nature.. He's a class act in AH..

You guys thinking yall are bringing some new style of flying to AH is pretty funny.. Peps been doing it for years.. Nothing new here..

Cool story bro. We've been hearing excuses like that for years, nothing new here.
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 26-9

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Offline Krupinski

• Gold Member
      • Twitch
« Reply #98 on: January 02, 2015, 12:57:30 AM »
What are you implying? I've never trained Poison. This might surprise you, but if you go outside of Aces High, you'll find the vast majority of "good" pilots fly like us. The flight style common to most of the players that are well-known in Aces High is actually considered extremely basic and inexperienced in most other sims, simply because it contradicts the fundamentals of ACM and because it is so easily countered.

Poison flies like me, and I fly like him, because we competitively play/have played other sims. If Poison went to any other sim, players would immediately recognize him as an experienced and skilled pilot.

There's an entire combat sim world outside of AH, and I dare say the majority here who think they're good here would quickly be humbled if they attempted to fly in them against any proficient opponent.

Why do you guys assume AH players have only ever played Aces High?

B-17 "Memphis Belle"
European Air War
Microsoft CFS2
Microsoft CFS3
IL2 Sturmovik 1946
IL2 Sturmovik BoB
IL2 Sturmovik BoP
IL2 Sturmovik BoS
Microsoft FS 2004
Microsoft FSX
X Plane 8/9/10
War Thunder

I could think of more I've played but I made my point...

The majority of AH players prefer a quicker more aggressive style of fighting, so it's only natural to adapt ones flying to match, it doesn't mean that's all you know how to do.

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #99 on: January 02, 2015, 01:16:25 AM »
The majority of AH players prefer a quicker more aggressive style of fighting, so it's only natural to adapt ones flying to match, it doesn't mean that's all you know how to do.

No, it's not really natural to do something the wrong way just because that's what everyone else does.
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 26-9

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Offline Krupinski

• Gold Member
      • Twitch
« Reply #100 on: January 02, 2015, 01:32:17 AM »
If you knew anything about human interaction you would know that what you said is natural, but that's a totally different subject from online video games.  :D

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #101 on: January 02, 2015, 04:42:58 AM »
See Rule #4
« Last Edit: January 02, 2015, 09:58:30 AM by Skuzzy »
AoM
City of ice

Offline iKo

• Nickel Member
« Reply #102 on: January 02, 2015, 11:49:37 AM »
Edit: This must be added to the Pre-Duel checklist..

Duel Excuses Checklist:
1. Have you consumed any alcoholic beverages within the last 24 hours? If YES (Reschedule) if NO (Continue).
2. Would you consider yourself to be "rusty" or not 100% ready for the duel? If YES  (Reschedule) if NO (Continue).
3. Is your joystick/PC/Internet connection FULLY operational? If YES: DUELS ON! If NO (Reschedule).
4. Are you trying to train, impose your views or otherwise do anything else other than DUEL? if YES (Reschedule) if No ( Continue ).

You forgot Skyyr's favorite one  :D

Yep... a little over a month less than me and Kruel.  :rock

Kruel! Looks like we have another one for the list: "I went easy because I only cared about the first few fights."

So here add this one to your list, I was new but If you have been flying in any other sim before you are not new. :rofl, like Skyyr always says a win is a win is a win. Oh how he forgets getting his butt handed to him from me in the DA  :rofl btw you can down load them still if you forgot.
But he says he was new  :rofl I think it maybe time to beat up on you again Skyyr, you may win 1 this time from getting so much practice from my squad mates.

P.S. Kruel no need to reply to this Skyyr is a big boy I think  :D
« Last Edit: January 02, 2015, 12:03:31 PM by iKo »

Offline xPoisonx

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #103 on: January 02, 2015, 12:43:15 PM »
You forgot Skyyr's favorite one  :D

So here add this one to your list, I was new but If you have been flying in any other sim before you are not new. :rofl, like Skyyr always says a win is a win is a win. Oh how he forgets getting his butt handed to him from me in the DA  :rofl btw you can down load them still if you forgot.
But he says he was new  :rofl I think it maybe time to beat up on you again Skyyr, you may win 1 this time from getting so much practice from my squad mates.

P.S. Kruel no need to reply to this Skyyr is a big boy I think  :D

I remember dueling you...

HiTech

Offline iKo

• Nickel Member
« Reply #104 on: January 02, 2015, 01:05:09 PM »
I remember dueling you...

Not unless you used a shade, Hope you don't mean the privet room krup set up, we do that a lot just messing around and practice. I dont know you that much yet but you seem like a ok guy so far.
Hope you don't turn in to a Skyyr thinking that ever time you engage the iKo name or another player in any arena that you think its a duel. He is a little delusional when it comes to that, if you look at any of his films its Skkyr vs (name) and 1 vs 1 or 2 vs 1 him being the 1. Never saying that when he jumps in with his squad mates. when he loses in the MA he always says good job you 2 or 3 or 4  :rofl look at my films in my sig, not one time do I say a name there is no need for it I have more class then that. We all know why he does it  :D and he will be the first one to tell you he dont care its a game  :rofl. but he cares so much he post his fights on you tube. I have film and you can hear him on Vox telling me that he don't care and all he and his squad want to do is run people out of the game. He told me that they do it in a lot of games they almost drove two people to suicides.
I am sure HTC would really like hearing that.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2015, 01:12:28 PM by iKo »