Author Topic: Good fights sc0tch  (Read 8304 times)

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
Re: Good fights sc0tch
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2015, 08:57:52 AM »
Yep... a little over a month less than me and Kruel.  :rock

How are your rolling scissors and slow vertical turns coming along? You know, those moves I was giving you advise on and trying to help you learn in the second half of our duelling session that you subsequently turned into a well edited movie made to appear like a scored competitive duelling account. Have you got to the point where you can control your plane with the engine still running yet?

kind regards,
your friend,
batfink
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline xPoisonx

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2015, 12:26:51 PM »
Says the guy who merges and follows through exactly like Skyyr but denies it and claims he's been doing it from the beginning. I didn't get where I am without help from others.  :banana:  :rof

You can ask him. We dueled when I first met him (back when he was killing all you) and they were pretty much equal. The fact is, I fly the winning style of fight, always have and always will. Not just this game, but any flight sim. DrBone taught me how to duel better when I was in top gun (forcing your fight), I'm sure he could teach you too if you want to get better  :D. Don't worry I didn't count your duels last night because you said you were a little tipsy before.  :rofl

Oh and happy new year  :salute
you have a ego the size of Texas.
Quote from: hitech
Texas is big, but not THAT big.

HiTech

Offline darkzking

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2015, 12:29:02 PM »
just gonna drop this here for everyone  :devil
raynos32 Leader of the 242nd Sloppy Terminators
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10/
See Rule #4

Offline xPoisonx

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2015, 12:30:45 PM »

HiTech

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2015, 12:40:17 PM »
Batfink,

Not once during our duels did I request for your help, nor did you give it; neither would I have accepted it if you had offered it. In fact, the only time you offered assistance was via forum PM, after our duels, and I, in no uncertain terms, rejected your offer.

Out of all people, I wouldn't expect an AH Training Corps member to tell a blatant lie. That being said, I didn't think it impossible that this might happen. This is why I record the entirety of all of my duels, from the tower, to the chat, to the fight, and back. Please find the entire, unedited, one and a half hour DA session, at the following link:

http://youtu.be/A-U4nrPm5tw (it might take up to 4-6 hours for the upload and rendering to complete).

I never edit my duel fights to imply or show anything different than what happened - I simply clip out the tower and takeoff/landing sequences for ease of upload and to get straight to the fights. I could request that you watch the film and confirm the above, but I think we both know you won't need to do that.

Better luck next time.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2015, 12:52:36 PM by Skyyr »
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 29-7

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2015, 01:12:00 PM »

Not the most help perhaps, not exactly a TA training session, but it makes clear my attitude to our later fights. Couple that with deliberately encouraging some of the fights to enter a rolling scissor and willingly not fighting you in the vertical right off the merge. That's the way I have always taught, by hands on application. I don't expect you to understand the subtle methods.

I do however dislike your accusation that I am a liar, especially from one who claims so many things that seem untrue so often.
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2015, 01:15:07 PM »
Bat.... you should know by now that skyr is not going to be honest.. about anything...  I wouldn't waste my time... he knows what was up... but the truth would fit into his lie very well.  :aok

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline xPoisonx

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #22 on: January 01, 2015, 01:25:16 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

I don't see him asking for help anywhere... and the only thing you said that could even be considered help was "throttle work and timing more important".. which is kind of obvious.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2015, 01:27:07 PM by xPoisonx »

HiTech

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2015, 01:38:52 PM »

Not the most help perhaps, not exactly a TA training session, but it makes clear my attitude to our later fights. Couple that with deliberately encouraging some of the fights to enter a rolling scissor and willingly not fighting you in the vertical right off the merge. That's the way I have always taught, by hands on application. I don't expect you to understand the subtle methods.

I do however dislike your accusation that I am a liar, especially from one who claims so many things that seem untrue so often.

Ah, so now we have a new excuse: "I was trying to train you without telling you, even though you never asked for help. That's why I lost."

:rofl
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 29-7

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Offline glzsqd

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2015, 01:47:21 PM »
I wanna see how everyone does once the brackets start up.  I know I'm gonna try and sign up for them.
See Rule #4

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2015, 02:18:34 PM »
I don't see him asking for help anywhere... and the only thing you said that could even be considered help was "throttle work and timing more important".. which is kind of obvious.

I never said he 'asked' for help. Just that my attitude was helpful. All through that transcript I make it clear that I am trying different styles, being cocky, having fun. Hardly the behaviour of a person who is trying to win at all costs or intending to keep a score.

Ah, so now we have a new excuse: "I was trying to train you without telling you, even though you never asked for help. That's why I lost."

:rofl

There are no excuses from me, just conversation. I don't consider that I lost anything. You however did lose, because you threw away the chance to make a new friend that would have been happy to help you raise your game from mediocre.

S!
« Last Edit: January 01, 2015, 02:21:35 PM by mechanic »

Offline Krupinski

• Gold Member
      • Twitch
« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2015, 02:39:13 PM »
You can ask him. We dueled when I first met him (back when he was killing all you) and they were pretty much equal. The fact is, I fly the winning style of fight, always have and always will. Not just this game, but any flight sim. DrBone taught me how to duel better when I was in top gun (forcing your fight), I'm sure he could teach you too if you want to get better  :D. Don't worry I didn't count your duels last night because you said you were a little tipsy before.  :rofl

Oh and happy new year  :salute

Grow up kid, I remember pwning you with ease a few weeks ago, but I never felt the need to brag.  :lol  

« Last Edit: January 01, 2015, 02:43:27 PM by Krupinski »

Offline xPoisonx

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2015, 02:41:12 PM »
Grow up kid, I remember pwning you with ease a few weeks ago, but I never felt the need to brag.  :lol  

Where did I ever brag about beating you? BTW I have learned a lot since then as you saw last night. As I said before still learning :)

I have always enjoyed fighting you especially the beatdowns I received when I first started playing... your attitude seems to have changed since last night... can't handle losing? I've been there too. Just gotta keep on learning!
« Last Edit: January 01, 2015, 02:44:37 PM by xPoisonx »

HiTech

Offline Kruel

• Nickel Member
« Reply #28 on: January 01, 2015, 02:42:50 PM »
All I see is banter going back and forth...I don't see you saying "I am going to try a rolling scissors now" or "I am going to put myself in to a bad position on purpose to show you something"....

You guys just can't handle the fact that your advice is not wanted or needed. I think it goes without saying that if you wind up in the DA, its a duel unless specifically stated before hand.. like we have done with Krupinski in the past (yay Air Spawn room)

I saw the entire film and it was good flying on both ends and the score was what it was.

Batfink, you pretty much knew that he wasn't trying to be your friend, nor did he need your advice nor did he want it. You knew that we already had animosity between our squads so if you go into the DA you knew it was a DUEL....quit trying to downplay the fact that the score was what it was...posting the screenshot of DA banter is not training. Just because you said "in order for you to go up you pull the stick back" doesn't mean you taught him how to pull up..especially after he just killed you.

Edit: This must be added to the Pre-Duel checklist..

Duel Excuses Checklist:
1. Have you consumed any alcoholic beverages within the last 24 hours? If YES (Reschedule) if NO (Continue).
2. Would you consider yourself to be "rusty" or not 100% ready for the duel? If YES  (Reschedule) if NO (Continue).
3. Is your joystick/PC/Internet connection FULLY operational? If YES: DUELS ON! If NO (Reschedule).
4. Are you trying to train, impose your views or otherwise do anything else other than DUEL? if YES (Reschedule) if No ( Continue ).

« Last Edit: January 01, 2015, 02:51:44 PM by Kruel »

Offline Krupinski

• Gold Member
      • Twitch
« Reply #29 on: January 01, 2015, 02:43:08 PM »
I love how what I said was hardly offensive, and you come out swinging like friking Mike Tyson.