Author Topic: Poison vs Sawzaw  (Read 4293 times)

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
Re: Poison vs Sawzaw
« Reply #60 on: January 08, 2015, 10:08:49 AM »
Not at all, I enjoy the slower, more laid back approach. Brought a new dynamic to my AH experience over than just being an elitist.  Cant ask for a better group of guys.  :aok  :rock

:lol Excellent.   :salute
The Once and Former Fulcrum

In my experience, nothing is ever what it seems to be, but everything is exactly what it is.

Offline Krupinski

• Gold Member
      • Twitch
« Reply #61 on: January 08, 2015, 10:25:03 AM »
This seems veiled. Please explain?

No, I'm just saying that in the end others judgement and treatment of you (in enviornments such as this) typically is the result of your affiliation.  Fulcrum I was not taking a 'shot' at anybody, I simply posted my opinion on RotBarons comment about him being called stupid.  Also, I made the comment "I hate Poison" and I was refering to that, not something posted here. Looking back I don't regret getting that out of my system, but now it seems a bit over the top. You know, I really wasn't trying to get this far into it, but it just seems like everyone is out for blood.  :uhoh

Never said you made that claim in the past....and as I said I was unaware you HAD done so until your reply.  

I still haven't, nor do I plan to!

For the record I told Poison I was buzzed and far from drunk, and that it was a warning not an excuse in case I said something stupid, but I didn't. Nothing I regret anyways. :aok

New subject. How is your day shaping up?  :D
« Last Edit: January 08, 2015, 10:31:00 AM by Krupinski »

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #62 on: January 08, 2015, 10:29:52 AM »
I thought Krupnski and Skyyr were friends??  :confused:
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #63 on: January 08, 2015, 10:31:28 AM »
Also, I made the comment "I hate Poison" and I was refering to that, not something posted here.

Oh.  I wasn't aware of that either.

...just seems like everyone is out for blood.  :uhoh

Nah!  

Come on man....it's not that bad.  Besides...there is a positive to all these AoM / Damned exchanges:  They give Junky something to do!

:D

:bolt:

New subject. How is your day shaping up?  :D

Bah.  It's work....which I admit I'm not doing much of.   :lol

« Last Edit: January 08, 2015, 10:33:16 AM by Zerstorer »

In my experience, nothing is ever what it seems to be, but everything is exactly what it is.

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #64 on: January 08, 2015, 10:33:05 AM »
I thought Krupnski and Skyyr were friends??  :confused:

We are. I've yet to have a poor interaction with him. I was just asking him what he meant because I was hoping there was some joke in there somewhere.

Consider us like Romeo and Juliet, two passionate fighters separated by a few sock puppets.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2015, 10:35:10 AM by Skyyr »
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 29-7

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Offline Krupinski

• Gold Member
      • Twitch
« Reply #65 on: January 08, 2015, 10:57:59 AM »
You are the sock puppets. We were well stitched and purposely crafted for show. I am Hamlet, you are Claudius.  :old:  :D  :bolt:

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #66 on: January 08, 2015, 11:05:18 AM »
We are. I've yet to have a poor interaction with him. I was just asking him what he meant because I was hoping there was some joke in there somewhere.

Consider us like Romeo and Juliet, two passionate fighters separated by a few sock puppets.

:uhoh  :bolt:

Offline Krupinski

• Gold Member
      • Twitch
« Reply #67 on: January 08, 2015, 11:14:32 AM »
Thank you Fulcrum for backing up my statement, that is not at all what we look like!

Here is a picture of AoM on an epic fighter sweep back in the day, sometimes there could be quite the crowd.  :old:

I am the one behind Bear76.   ;)

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #68 on: January 08, 2015, 12:20:41 PM »

What would a AoM / Damned forum exchange be without Junky jumping in to fan flames?  Why, it would be like eating a hot dog without mustard!  :old:

You guys brought it into a Damned vs Anti horde thread. I just responded to Jo's comment.....and I would say I'm probably pretty accurate and unbiased in what I said.

Hey Fulcrum, you remember how I gave you the same crap when you were in AoM as I do now that your in The Damned???

It's crazy, maybe I just dislike your online persona all together...I just don't know what it is :rofl

You play the AoM card too hard bro, half them scrubs hate me (Dedalos probably the most  :D). The other half I enjoy fighting/the bantor/flying with...hell 4 of them used to be Pigs....it's nuts.
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #69 on: January 08, 2015, 12:45:42 PM »
It's crazy, maybe I just dislike your online persona all together...I just don't know what it is :rofl

:rofl  I'm touched.  Really! Right here...

*points to right side of chest*

:lol

I'm well aware you dislike my online persona....it just hurts bad everytime I think about it.   

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #70 on: January 08, 2015, 01:05:03 PM »
:rofl  I'm touched. 

You brought my name up, so don't play the "everytime I think about it" sarcasm here little boy.
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #71 on: January 08, 2015, 02:42:06 PM »
I watched the films, it seems like a lot of roping going on.

Have you ever dueled setting a low altitude fight cap?  Makes things a little more interesting than roping a guy, and cutting throttle on your way down for a shot.  What some of you consider a duel, i consider boring, win or lose.

I miss the good old days.... really...

Nice flying though for what you were trying to accomplish i guess.   :salute :cheers:

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #72 on: January 08, 2015, 02:50:18 PM »
Have you ever dueled setting a low altitude fight cap?

And why you would do that? Seriously, why would you ever put an arbitrary altitude cap in a combat sim? This statement alone is the epitome of what Aces High has become: a place where people look for every excuse to validate forcing people to fly the way they want them to. If you have to resort to using handicaps, there's a problem with your flight style, not the guy you're fighting.

By the way, it's very easy to win an e-fight with an altitude cap in place. Actually, it's much easier than roping someone.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2015, 02:53:42 PM by Skyyr »
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

A few moments later...

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #73 on: January 08, 2015, 02:54:20 PM »
And why you would do that? Seriously, why would you ever put an arbitrary altitude cap in a combat sim? This statement alone is the epitome of what Aces High has become: a place where people look for every excuse to validate forcing people to fly the way they want them to. If you have to resort to using handicaps, there's a problem with your flight style, not the guy you're fighting.

By the way, it's very easy to win an e-fight with an altitude cap in place. Actually, it's much easier than roping someone. I did it to Debrody and he complained about it for two weeks afterwards.

How would I be handicapping my opponent?  The rules are the same for both?   Would I be handicapping your ability to climb until your plane stalls, and flop over?  That is too bad I guess?  Doesn't make much sense to me.

If you want to convert some of my films to youtube video's, i think you would find it more "fun" to watch the "game" be played.  Usually because I am the guy on the bottom, watching a pack of your type zoom around above me.

I can also play the way you like Skyyr, I just find it boring.  Let me know if you want to try it out.  :cheers:

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #74 on: January 08, 2015, 02:59:55 PM »
I can also play the way you like Skyyr, I just find it boring.  Let me know if you want to try it out.  :cheers:

Because when an altitude cap is in place, it creates inherent disadvantages when correct/proper ACM is employed (which, ironically, is your reason for wanting to employ it, because proper ACM was used in the showcased fights). Read through Shaw's book and you won't find a single mention of tactics based on altitude caps or the like, because it's a ridiculous concept imagined by gamers.

And I've fought you, several times, when you tried it in your 109K-4. There's more to E-fighting than the BnZ you seem to imply, nor is it as easy as people try to make it seem. One of the easiest kills in-game is someone who thinks E-fighting is only about going up and down and staying fast.

If that's a DA challenge, hit me up in-game (or give me a time you'd like me to show up). We can go.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2015, 03:11:23 PM by Skyyr »
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

A few moments later...