Author Topic: Poison vs Sawzaw  (Read 4423 times)

Offline Someguy63

• Gold Member
Re: Poison vs Sawzaw
« Reply #45 on: January 07, 2015, 01:49:44 PM »
You two are so old it isn't even English 101 anymore , it's English 1101  :neener: And English 1102

Lmao

Anarchy
#Taterz
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Imagination rules the world"

Offline Krupinski

• Gold Member
      • Twitch
« Reply #46 on: January 08, 2015, 05:17:43 AM »
You guys are idiots.

As stated, assuming RotBaron suffers from HOHOHOitis, that which is a direct result of dying due to your own stupidity, one must be momentarily or indefinitely stupid to achieve this. Therefore Fulcrum indirectly called him stupid.

Now make an argument about how I didn't call you idiots.  :old:

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #47 on: January 08, 2015, 07:23:54 AM »
You guys are idiots.

As stated, assuming RotBaron suffers from HOHOHOitis, that which is a direct result of dying due to your own stupidity, one must be momentarily or indefinitely stupid to achieve this. Therefore Fulcrum indirectly called him stupid.

Now make an argument about how I didn't call you idiots.  :old:

:lol

Why bother?  

You'd just counter the argument by claiming to be drunk or not on your "A Game" at the time you posted.   :D
« Last Edit: January 08, 2015, 07:34:40 AM by Zerstorer »
The Once and Former Fulcrum

In my experience, nothing is ever what it seems to be, but everything is exactly what it is.

Offline Krupinski

• Gold Member
      • Twitch
« Reply #48 on: January 08, 2015, 08:03:28 AM »
Oh my here we go, I was just kidding around but humor is a crime now I guess. For the record I told Poison I was buzzed and far from drunk, and that it was a warning not an excuse in case I said something stupid, but I didn't. Nothing I regret anyways. :aok

I hope you have a wonderful day, I didn't edit anything out, I just truely hope your day is unique.  :aok   :aok
« Last Edit: January 08, 2015, 08:09:36 AM by Krupinski »

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #49 on: January 08, 2015, 09:27:16 AM »
Oh my here we go, I was just kidding around but humor is a crime now I guess. For the record I told Poison I was buzzed and far from drunk, and that it was a warning not an excuse in case I said something stupid, but I didn't. Nothing I regret anyways. :aok

I hope you have a wonderful day, I didn't edit anything out, I just truely hope your day is unique.  :aok   :aok

I was referring to what a few specific indivduals in your squad have stated either during or after duels in the past....and did so in jest.

I wasn't aware that actually came up (in jest or otherwise) during a bout between you and Poison. 

Please accept my apologies. I do not wish misconstrue your attempt at humor as an excuse.

In my experience, nothing is ever what it seems to be, but everything is exactly what it is.

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #50 on: January 08, 2015, 09:29:37 AM »
Gosh AoM and The Damned are worse then AoM and The Few... :rolleyes:
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline GhostCDB

• Silver Member
« Reply #51 on: January 08, 2015, 09:30:07 AM »
Such large and excellent use of vernacular.  :old:
Top Gun

Offline Krupinski

• Gold Member
      • Twitch
« Reply #52 on: January 08, 2015, 09:36:49 AM »
I am just curious as to why you said what you did. I've never made such a claim, more relevant though is that it was in no way related to the current subject?!  :huh

Yes, when Poison and I got into that bit of a tussle I had had a drink or two, but I was more worried about saying something rediculous  than my flying.    :lol

I'm not taking back anything I said, but I realize now hate is a strong word.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2015, 09:38:46 AM by Krupinski »

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #53 on: January 08, 2015, 09:39:35 AM »
Gosh AoM and The Damned are worse then AoM and The Few... :rolleyes:
The problem here is AoM isn't going to throw out the challenge(They got the "we are the Old Guard" mentality), they are waiting for The Damned to throw it out, and I think the Damned are doing the same thing(But with the mentality of "Let them hit first so the win looks better").....so this might take a minute. It will all end the same way....these all end the same way.

Got to respect The Few/Eagle Aces(The Many :devil)  for that, they came out quick and put the challenge out there.
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline Krupinski

• Gold Member
      • Twitch
« Reply #54 on: January 08, 2015, 09:44:52 AM »
In the end, it always comes down to your affiliation.  :confused:

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #55 on: January 08, 2015, 09:54:08 AM »
In the end, it always comes down to your affiliation.  :confused:

This seems veiled. Please explain?
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 26-9

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #56 on: January 08, 2015, 10:02:51 AM »
I am just curious as to why you said what you did. I've never made such a claim, more relevant though is that it was in no way related to the current subject?!  :huh

Yes, when Poison and I got into that bit of a tussle I had had a drink or two, but I was more worried about saying something rediculous  than my flying.    :lol

I'm not taking back anything I said, but I realize now hate is a strong word.

Never said you made that claim in the past....and as I said I was unaware you HAD done so until your reply.  

I responded to your "shot" at The Damned with a "shot" at AoM...one based on past behavior from other members of your squad.  I probably should have stated "Why bother?  You guys would just claim you were drunk or..." to make that more clear.  Thus why I apologized....I did not mean for the shot to hit so close to home for you personally.

Why would you say you hate anyone or group for what is posted here?  It's smack.

I hate cancer.  There is enough real evil in the world that everyone can direct hate and distain towards....

"Luke. Don't give in to hate...that way leads to the dark side."  Wise words, Obi Wan.

*Inert sounds made by grown-ups, teachers, etc in Peanuts cartoons

What would a AoM / Damned forum exchange be without Junky jumping in to fan flames?  Why, it would be like eating a hot dog without mustard!  :old:

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #57 on: January 08, 2015, 10:03:41 AM »
The problem here is AoM isn't going to throw out the challenge(They got the "we are the Old Guard" mentality), they are waiting for The Damned to throw it out, and I think the Damned are doing the same thing(But with the mentality of "Let them hit first so the win looks better").....so this might take a minute. It will all end the same way....these all end the same way.

Got to respect The Few/Eagle Aces(The Many :devil)  for that, they came out quick and put the challenge out there.
* First part- Yes , and meanwhile i have just been enjoying the show  :cool:

*Second Part- Well it was so easy when opposing sides had such stacked line ups!  :banana:  also SDL was still in play so it made fighting other squads so much easier to schedule.  :)
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #58 on: January 08, 2015, 10:05:12 AM »
* First part- Yes , and meanwhile i have just been enjoying the show  :cool:

*Second Part- Well it was so easy when opposing sides had such stacked line ups!  :banana:  also SDL was still in play so it made fighting other squads so much easier to schedule.  :)

Blue Knights feeling lonely and left out these days, Jo?  :D

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #59 on: January 08, 2015, 10:08:04 AM »
Blue Knights feeling lonely and left out these days, Jo?  :D
Not at all, I enjoy the slower, more laid back approach. Brought a new dynamic to my AH experience over than just being an elitist.  Cant ask for a better group of guys.  :aok  :rock

I also don't miss having to be on the boards 24/7 to defend or bash on people.  :angel:
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3