Author Topic: Could AIs be used to balance County Imbalance?  (Read 2770 times)

Offline rvflyer

• Nickel Member
Re: Could AIs be used to balance County Imbalance?
« Reply #75 on: January 12, 2015, 02:21:31 PM »
Watch it slowly die without AI then.

AI has it's place. It doesn't have to be in the MA.

I quit when they add any more AI than is in the game now. Just as well play any one of the other stupid arcade games.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 02:23:54 PM by rvflyer »
Tour 70 2005 to present

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #76 on: January 12, 2015, 02:42:23 PM »
There is a place for AI in AH's future, but this place is not in the MA.

HiTech

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #77 on: January 12, 2015, 02:55:10 PM »

HiTech

Thank you.
Wag more, bark less.

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
« Reply #78 on: January 13, 2015, 11:25:32 AM »
No AI pretty much stops me from any interest in rejoining; there simply isn't enough numbers to keep me interested. I admit I spent more time in teh AvA when they had AI running only because I could jump into action, but it was pretty basic so I lost interest even further.
JG 52

Offline Someguy63

• Gold Member
« Reply #79 on: January 13, 2015, 11:26:14 AM »

HiTech

Good
Anarchy
#Taterz
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Imagination rules the world"

Offline Chilli

• Platinum Member
« Reply #80 on: January 13, 2015, 11:56:30 AM »

HiTech

:aok 

{snip} I admit I spent more time in the AvA when they had AI running only because I could jump into action, but it was pretty basic so I lost interest even further.

There is still loads of room for small tweaks in development, and from what I have seen in the "Playroom" where these missions are able to run 24/ 7, just leave us your email Butcher.  I am placing a small bet that once there is time for HTC to devote to it, and the committed community members have it set up  :joystick: we can entice you back for some more  :airplane: fun even when numbers are low elsewhere.

In the meantime, for all those reading this thread, FBCrabby is the best AI the main arena never had  :D  I mean he is a bot  :old: and a blast to fly with or against.  He will relentlessly persue you through your ack, your gang, or your streaming bullets (chuckling all the same time  :lol ).

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
« Reply #81 on: January 15, 2015, 08:25:26 PM »
:aok 

There is still loads of room for small tweaks in development, and from what I have seen in the "Playroom" where these missions are able to run 24/ 7, just leave us your email Butcher.  I am placing a small bet that once there is time for HTC to devote to it, and the committed community members have it set up  :joystick: we can entice you back for some more  :airplane: fun even when numbers are low elsewhere.

I still lurk around now and then; been devoting more time to a panzer corps tournament; still have my warthogs packed up ready to unpack whenever Aces gets a few changes. I did subscribe for a good year and half before I fell, I simply cannot afford it when I don't play. I had interest in buying IL-2 Stalingrad;
but I realized I flew enough simulators over the year, Falcon 5 is so far behind me I wouldn't even know how to raise my landing gears let alone spend the time to re-learn everything. That and Cliffs of Dover really killed my interest to spend 1 minute more with IL-2 "Anything".

/honestly I never got tired of playing Aces, whether it was tanking or dogfighting - what kept me interested was the fact I would never be "that good" that anyone cared; problem was lack of fights made me lose interest. Besides I have no perks to crash a 262 into a mountain getting drunk with TopGun heh.
JG 52