Author Topic: Players to admire  (Read 23503 times)

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
Re: Players to admire
« Reply #135 on: January 22, 2015, 07:02:19 PM »
I wouldn't use the word 'admiration', but attitude & conduct always made a deeper and longer lasting impression on me than any cartoon flying skillz. :)
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline iKo

• Nickel Member
« Reply #136 on: January 22, 2015, 07:02:33 PM »
You old farts will never learn, If you will not adapt and become stronger then you will be left behind just like the dust from you're azz.
Accept the fact that you're Glory times of old AH days are over and will never be, This is the new age of AH and in all honesty if you don't like it then quit playing. :D  :aok :aok
edit: I take back the above, I would rather you stay it would give me much more Joy to watch the whines roll in.
Love it!

keep digging your own grave  :pray, if you have not learned by now in reading what 98% of the community is telling you I am sure they will not miss your revenue of the very few of you.  :x Posion I think you still have a chance, better bail fast and please don't drag Anarchy with ya he is a good guy  :D  

Offline mbailey

• Platinum Member
« Reply #137 on: January 22, 2015, 07:03:01 PM »
You old farts will never learn, If you will not adapt and become stronger then you will be left behind just like the dust from you're azz.

Accept the fact that you're Glory times of old AH days are over and will never be, This is the new age of AH and in all honesty if you don't like it then quit playing. :D  :aok :aok

edit: I take back the above, I would rather you stay it would give me much more Joy to watch the whines roll in.

:rofl

Don't mistake discussing the joys of the past with us thinking the glory days are gone. 10 yrs from now us "old farts" will still be here.....while the flash in the pan, legend in their own mind "superstars" will have moved on.  But it's ok, let their meteor burn bright while they can, eventually they will turn back into an unimportant little cinder. Always have, always will. They are a dime a dozen. If there is one thing many of us have seen over the years it's just that.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2015, 07:05:13 PM by mbailey »
Mbailey
80th FS "Headhunters"

Ichi Go Ichi E
Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

When the game is over, the Kings and Pawns all go into the same box.

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #138 on: January 22, 2015, 07:04:31 PM »
What you all keep failing to realize is (IKO,mbailey) you are a minority who feels this way and you will always be the minority.

Stampf's above post is sig worthy!.

Bone makes one spot on point...Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.

edit: Anarchy has been spending much time with me and If I have any say over it he will not be taking on this Muppet mentality.
=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.

Offline Gman

• Gold Member
« Reply #139 on: January 22, 2015, 07:05:14 PM »
Agree regarding Soulyss - I wouldn't have ever come here if it wasn't for him, he introduced this game to me back when I was busy playing RB6 in 1999.  Always a nice fellow here, I've never once heard a single complaint from or about him, not one in 15 years.  I wonder where he went, I don't fly much, but usually would see him about, and haven't for nearly a year or so now.  Imagine he'll wander back when the new version comes around, like so many others on these lists I hope to see.

Offline SPKmes

• Gold Member
« Reply #140 on: January 22, 2015, 07:05:28 PM »

When did you become like this bone...I always thought very much different of you.....perhaps unclebone needs to give you a whack up side the head..... I'm just starting to shake my head at these attitudes.....  you do realize that you can't have camaraderie in a narcissistic, sociopathic world right? someone is always getting played in that set up...

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #141 on: January 22, 2015, 07:06:42 PM »

You apparently misunderstand the character reference. I don't give credence to whinery, either. Please be aware. I've heard you on country channel.  :D

Offline mbailey

• Platinum Member
« Reply #142 on: January 22, 2015, 07:07:38 PM »
What you all keep failing to realize is (IKO,mbailey) you are a minority who feels this way and you will always be

Lol.  Ok believe what you will.  :rolleyes:
Mbailey
80th FS "Headhunters"

Ichi Go Ichi E
Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

When the game is over, the Kings and Pawns all go into the same box.

Offline Stampf

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #143 on: January 22, 2015, 07:08:55 PM »
What you all keep failing to realize is (IKO,mbailey) you are a minority who feels this way and you will always be the minority.

Stampf's above post is sig worthy!.

edit: Anarchy has been spending much time with me and If I have any say over it he will not be taking on this Muppet mentality.

Don't get me wrong Bone.  99.7 % is still drival from your mates.  But I know you understand how to correct this.  

Muppets?  Love em, always have.

- Der Wander Zirkus -
- La Fabrica de Exitos -

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #144 on: January 22, 2015, 07:10:46 PM »

When did you become like this bone...I always thought very much different of you.....perhaps unclebone needs to give you a whack up side the head..... I'm just starting to shake my head at these attitudes.....  you do realize that you can't have camaraderie in a narcissistic, sociopathic world right? someone is always getting played in that set up...
You misunderstand my intent old friend, I have seen the same Minority preach this same nonsense since O6 Everyone else has moved on, Adapted and overcome These issues that the Minority seem to feel the need to bring to light.

I should go back and repost certain topics of my glory days and how much hassle I got from these MINORITY and many others have also had the pleasure to be abused,berated for the way we fly.

We are all different and have different flying styles, Just because someone slaps you silly with there's doesn't mean they can't be beaten on any given day.
=The Damned=
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #145 on: January 22, 2015, 07:13:46 PM »
Ribbons to everyone? Thought they only gave one plaque out for TOC....thought only one name makes it to the next week arena message in KOTH.
You misunderstand my intent old friend, I have seen the same Minority preach this same nonsense since O6 Everyone else has moved on, Adapted and overcome These issues that the Minority seem to feel the need to bring to light.

I should go back and repost certain topics of my glory days and how much hassle I got from these MINORITY and many others have also had the pleasure to be abused,berated for the way we fly.

We are all different and have different flying styles, Just because someone slaps you silly with there's doesn't mean they can't be beaten on any given day.
please bring back some of the old threads...the bbs was much more fun a few years back when The Few was more active
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #146 on: January 22, 2015, 07:13:57 PM »
You apparently misunderstand the character reference. I don't give credence to whinery, either. Please be aware. I've heard you on country channel.  :D
Who are you again?  :lol
=The Damned=

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #147 on: January 22, 2015, 07:16:51 PM »
Im still waiting for my plaque :cry
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #148 on: January 22, 2015, 07:17:02 PM »

Oh wait, you thought my post was berating your 'flying style?' Mnooooo. You're not getting it. I've been the champion of 'fly the way you want' in this community since before you discovered it. But I'm also an advocate of class and character. That goes for some of the other players that have traded posts with you and your squaddies that could have exhibited a bit more, themselves.

But, honestly, this 'We'll just form our own Damned and to hell with them' thing isn't impressing anyone.

Offline iKo

• Nickel Member
« Reply #149 on: January 22, 2015, 07:17:17 PM »

Him here is another one that must not be able to read because if you did you would see who the minority is  :rofl