Author Topic: Players to admire  (Read 23505 times)

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
Re: Players to admire
« Reply #495 on: February 02, 2015, 05:35:14 PM »
I'm not that bright obviously, what is it you take exception to? 

That thing I said that you quoted when you made the statement I just quoted.

I'm getting the impression you aren't up to speed on the subject.

Of course I must be wrong if I disagree with you.  :lol.
Kids.  :D

Offline TwinBoom

• Gold Member
      • 39th FS "Cobra In The Clouds"
« Reply #496 on: February 02, 2015, 05:38:18 PM »
1 Greebo great skinner
2. Fester great maps
3. The entire group of scenario guys
4. YUCCA For murdering me over and over giving me ambition to be better
5. Dan/Guppy/CorkyJr wealth of knowledge
6. Lazer and Shuffler for showing me what a nimble beast the 38 can be.

Simple list i don't play as much as id like but i admire the time theses guys put in. :cheers:
TBs Sounds 
39th FS "Cobra In The Clouds"NOSEART

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #497 on: February 02, 2015, 09:05:41 PM »
Hey man! nice to see you're still around

And I'd like you to bring your barnyard bellybutton to the DA for a whippin.  Where ya been???  What's her name??? lmao!!
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Tom5572

• Silver Member
« Reply #498 on: February 03, 2015, 01:19:34 AM »
In no particular order:

Laser
Karaya
Dodger
Nikonguy
GryBusey (talks smack but never personal)
Bruv119
SHawk
Latrobe
Shuffled
Silat
Lusche
And many others.
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #499 on: February 03, 2015, 09:49:29 AM »

Of course I must be wrong if I disagree with you.  :lol.

It's not just Slash cur
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline GhostCDB

• Silver Member
« Reply #500 on: February 03, 2015, 10:26:03 AM »
Skyyr
Top Gun

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #501 on: February 03, 2015, 11:42:04 AM »
I am beginning to like skyyer and I hate all of you for that  :devil.  he believes in what he does while some of you believe in some ah utopia.  dang it I am beginning to sound like bustr too  :uhoh.

the only rule we have in the game and I believe it was posted by an ah worker is "dont be a dick".  all of us 100% are guilty of violating that rule because of somebody else's misguided opinion.  so get off your high horses, man up if you get killed anyway the other player saw fit.  spring is almost upon us so get your lotion and get it in the face, if you dont like that, then look back and smile.  point is  dont be a dick if you got shot down because you think every fight should be fought with a cartoon honor.  no such thing.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #502 on: February 03, 2015, 11:55:50 AM »
I am beginning to like skyyer and I hate all of you for that  :devil.  he believes in what he does while some of you believe in some ah utopia.  dang it I am beginning to sound like bustr too  :uhoh.

the only rule we have in the game and I believe it was posted by an ah worker is "dont be a dick".  all of us 100% are guilty of violating that rule because of somebody else's misguided opinion.  so get off your high horses, man up if you get killed anyway the other player saw fit.  spring is almost upon us so get your lotion and get it in the face, if you dont like that, then look back and smile.  point is  dont be a dick if you got shot down because you think every fight should be fought with a cartoon honor.  no such thing.

semp
People don't like him because he is a dick.....others words are better to describe his personality but those would get reported :aok
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline GhostCDB

• Silver Member
« Reply #503 on: February 03, 2015, 12:29:38 PM »
People don't like him because he is a dick.....others words are better to describe his personality but those would get reported :aok

He isn't though lol well he has never been a male genitile to me at least. I think it is maybe because I don't provoke him or give him reason to be a male genitile. On the other hand, others who "confront" him in this virtual world are really asking for it.

Just my opinion, he isn't a male genitile. There aren't many of them in the game, in my opinion. Maybe it's because I just don't take anyone in the game serious. Anyone who thinks someone in a video game is a "dick" is taking the game a little too serious. At the end of the day it's always just a game and it is only interfering with my ability to get women.
Top Gun

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #504 on: February 03, 2015, 01:00:29 PM »
It's not just Slash cur

I will change my opinion immediately to sooth your emotional distress.  :lol   

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #505 on: February 03, 2015, 01:00:59 PM »
He isn't though lol well he has never been a male genitile to me at least. I think it is maybe because I don't provoke him or give him reason to be a male genitile. On the other hand, others who "confront" him in this virtual world are really asking for it.

Just my opinion, he isn't a male genitile. There aren't many of them in the game, in my opinion. Maybe it's because I just don't take anyone in the game serious. Anyone who thinks someone in a video game is a "dick" is taking the game a little too serious. At the end of the day it's always just a game and it is only interfering with my ability to get women.

:aok

Someone gets it.
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 29-7

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #506 on: February 03, 2015, 01:30:46 PM »
or one other person doesn't get it could be a possibility :D
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Someguy63

• Gold Member
« Reply #507 on: February 03, 2015, 02:03:38 PM »
Anyone who thinks someone in a video game is a "dick" is taking the game a little too serious.

I'm not calling anyone a dick here but I have to disagree with this statement, being rude and whatever the urban definition of dick is largely reflects how one treats people in real life, considering that you're treating other people in a game that way. The attitude may be exaggerated due to the fact that you're doing this to people that can't do anything to hurt you, but I believe this to not always be the case.

Game or not I don't diddly around with people like that.
Anarchy
#Taterz
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Imagination rules the world"

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #508 on: February 03, 2015, 03:01:55 PM »
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #509 on: February 03, 2015, 03:18:42 PM »
I'm not calling anyone a dick here but I have to disagree with this statement, being rude and whatever the urban definition of dick is largely reflects how one treats people in real life, considering that you're treating other people in a game that way. The attitude may be exaggerated due to the fact that you're doing this to people that can't do anything to hurt you, but I believe this to not always be the case.

Game or not I don't diddly around with people like that.
I believe you are only saying this because of certain topics that have came to light, Being a donut head in a Video game doesn't mean that you are like this in the Real World.
Look below and reread what Ghost said here, If you think about it and go back on past topics and threads about me AND a lot of others compared to now(Que Dayton gathering crew) They will tell you I am far from the person I use to act like back in 04-09, Times change I grew older and tired of Toying with all the hot shots that thought they were the best.

I will never forget it either, Can't really recall the person who stressed it to me but it went something like this " No matter how good you think you are no matter what, You are always going to have those bad days where you can't win every fight or be the best Pilot in the Game, Because on any given night if it be that person's A Game night you will lose" After that I gave up the whole chest pounding,counting Muppet scalps, or whoever else thought they could take me.

Just like Many others, Skyyr and The Damned have came to AH and yes they have made a name for themselves it may not be the name a MINORITY OF THE COMMUNITY WANTS THEM TO BE REMEMBERED FOR, But that is not you're guys choice to make. Those of you who are so quick to judge someone/Other who are different from you or you're thought's/Beliefs you guys belittle them and berate them for it.

I don't admire any of you, Not a single one that has posted such garbage about The Damned or anyone for that matter, Just because of the way they choose to play the game.

Those of you that lay claim that we should listen to you and try to grasp the concept of why you want us to Fly that particular way or play that particular way Just to please you and the MINORITY OF THE GAME, I am sorry but I am not here to please anyone except for my own sense of Joy and time of relaxation of Flying the Best Sim out.

And to Create some of the best memories with the peeps I enjoy flying with.  :salute :salute

QFT!
=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.