Author Topic: Beating a dead horse ?  (Read 13202 times)

Offline BuckShot

• Silver Member
Re: Beating a dead horse ?
« Reply #165 on: February 22, 2015, 10:25:33 AM »
lol   guy just knocked out Knit dar, bragged about it being down 148mins and logged from the game..... :bhead

How about just call out all HQ raids by anyone on 200? Friendly included.

Last night, it was down when I got on, went to ww1. About an hour later I came back to lw it was up, sweet... For five minutes. Good bye, watched Saturday crap live instead.

I don't have time to fly to a flashing fields over and over only to find one enemy plane getting ganged.

Let's start going to ww1 when it's down. I had fun in there last night. The fb2 is a sweet flying bird.
Game handle: HellBuck

Offline mbailey

• Platinum Member
« Reply #166 on: February 22, 2015, 10:30:23 AM »
How about just call out all HQ raids by anyone on 200? Friendly included.

Let's start going to ww1 when it's down. I had fun in there last night. The fb2 is a sweet flying bird.

Not a bad idea (to both ideas)
 This mornings griefer (bragging) was FineTime  also known as Wizz on the BBS
« Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 11:16:12 AM by mbailey »
Mbailey
80th FS "Headhunters"

Ichi Go Ichi E
Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

When the game is over, the Kings and Pawns all go into the same box.

Offline SilverZ06

• Silver Member
« Reply #167 on: February 22, 2015, 10:59:15 AM »
It's pretty obvious HTC doesn't care that everyone is unhappy with it. Why, because everyone complaining is still subscribed.  :joystick:

Offline Getback

• Platinum Member
« Reply #168 on: February 22, 2015, 11:21:50 AM »
It's pretty obvious HTC doesn't care that everyone is unhappy with it. Why, because everyone complaining is still subscribed.  :joystick:

I think several people were saying they would call it a day.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Offline SilverZ06

• Silver Member
« Reply #169 on: February 22, 2015, 11:24:58 AM »
I think several people were saying they would call it a day.

they may have said that, but did they actually cancel?  And how long before they come back?  If the majority of the people in this thread alone cancelled they would take notice.  But they and we all know that won't happen. :aok

Offline Canspec

• Silver Member
« Reply #170 on: February 22, 2015, 01:23:06 PM »
they may have said that, but did they actually cancel?  And how long before they come back?  If the majority of the people in this thread alone cancelled they would take notice.  But they and we all know that won't happen. :aok

I've cancelled my two subscriptions due to the direction the game has taken...HQ being taken down all the time was the main reason, as I know it is a couple of people who just want to grief the game....If HTC wants to let that sort of thing happen, then so be it.....This was a great, almost addictive game, but its not anymore.....I've taken my money somewhere else...

....as to coming back.....I guess it depends on where the game goes with the new model...If its more of the same....then for me, it won't be worth it..... :old:
« Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 01:29:51 PM by Canspec »

Offline mbailey

• Platinum Member
« Reply #171 on: February 22, 2015, 01:34:34 PM »

I've been kicking it around also   I only play Sat and Sun mornings, and in the limited time I have to play, in the last 4 weeks it seems that most times I've logged on the HQ was down, going down or needing resup..... Heck for the first hr I played last Sunday all I did was resup just to have it dropped 20mins later  Not really worth it anymore. I'm gonna hang another month but if it stays this way I'm done also. It's been 10yrs of fun tho   :aok  won't leave
the BBS tho, to many friends here.

Thing is, I think the bomber boys should have targets like this to hit, but now it's just being done to grief the game and players. And even more so since it's become a discussion on the BBS
« Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 01:43:08 PM by mbailey »
Mbailey
80th FS "Headhunters"

Ichi Go Ichi E
Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

Offline LilMak

• Silver Member
« Reply #172 on: February 22, 2015, 02:46:58 PM »
They should care even if people don't cancel their subscription simply because the game is about fighting other players. When HQ goes down, players log off and there are fewer players. If the trend continues or snowballs people WILL cancel. I'm a devoted fan of the game but I certainly won't be paying to fly around an empty arena if it comes to that. Numbers have been dwindling for some time now. The fights are the games' bread and butter. For the first time in almost a decade I've actually entertained the thought of quitting. I'm not at that point yet because I have hope for the future of the game. Maybe the point IS to make us old guard quit. I suppose its conceivable we have outlasted our usefulness and this is part of a "New Coke" type of plan.
"When caught by the enemy in large force the best policy is to fight like hell until you can decide what to do next."
~Hub Zemke
P-47 pilot 56th Fighter Group.

Offline Getback

• Platinum Member
« Reply #173 on: February 22, 2015, 03:37:34 PM »

I hope they don't. They're good people.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #174 on: February 22, 2015, 03:39:20 PM »
Does anybody have a gif of someone beating mush that has a horse head sticking out of it? :)
Quote from: hitech
Wow I find it hard to believe it has been almost 38 days since our last path. We should have release another 38 versions by now  :bhead
HiTech
Quote from: Pyro
Quote from: Jolly
What on Earth makes you think that i said that sir?!
My guess would be scotch.

Offline 49MERLIN

• Zinc Member
« Reply #175 on: February 22, 2015, 04:45:33 PM »
I agree HQ should have more AKK and it should take more than one formation to destroy.  I also think that splitting it in to multiple zones is a great idea!  Unfortunately... none of that matters when it is being shelled by M3s.  I guess the term should be,
"DEFEND you Strats... from ALL enemy!!!"

C'mon guys, you can kill an M3 with a fart!  When u find them!

Offline Wizz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #176 on: February 22, 2015, 04:48:10 PM »

Not a bad idea (to both ideas)
 This mornings griefer (bragging) was FineTime  also known as Wizz on the BBS

Ya that did suck didn't it. I'm not in your click, not ever going to be in your click. I'm your in-game enemy are you guys really this naive and ignorant to that? Think I give a darn about your respect lol? Some of you have been playing this game so long doing the same thing over and over to stroke your ego that you have grown out of touch.  Don't like it have yourself or someone else buy a shade account and hunt me down to the ends of AH earth.
393rd Bombardment Squadron

CO-Fine
XO-KO

Offline Wizz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #177 on: February 22, 2015, 04:52:30 PM »
They should care even if people don't cancel their subscription simply because the game is about fighting other players. When HQ goes down, players log off and there are fewer players. If the trend continues or snowballs people WILL cancel. I'm a devoted fan of the game but I certainly won't be paying to fly around an empty arena if it comes to that. Numbers have been dwindling for some time now. The fights are the games' bread and butter. For the first time in almost a decade I've actually entertained the thought of quitting. I'm not at that point yet because I have hope for the future of the game. Maybe the point IS to make us old guard quit. I suppose its conceivable we have outlasted our usefulness and this is part of a "New Coke" type of plan.
Really? You guys need toy pull your heads out of your butte and take it to the DA if you can't find an easy fight. No one is out to make you quit.

CO-Fine
XO-KO

Offline mbailey

• Platinum Member
« Reply #178 on: February 22, 2015, 05:00:13 PM »

What click? Wth are you talking about?
My in game enemy? I'm not country loyal....I have friends on all countries, and if need be keeping an eye on you wouldn't be hard. You see the thing is, I have socks I care about more than what your doing in game.
Ego? Over a game?  That's just laughable. The day I get an ego over something so unimportant as a game, is the day I wish to put into the ground.

Wow, you are a sad strange little man, and you have my pity.

Mbailey
80th FS "Headhunters"

Ichi Go Ichi E

Offline Wizz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #179 on: February 22, 2015, 05:07:27 PM »
What click? Wth are you talking about?
My in game enemy? I'm not country loyal....I have friends on all countries, and if need be keeping an eye on you wouldn't be hard. You see the thing is, I have socks I care about more than what your doing in game.
Ego? Over a game?  That's just laughable. The day I get an ego over something so unimportant as a game, is the day I wish to put into the ground.

Wow, you are a sad strange little man, and you have my pity.
I appreciate that ;) mbailey the statement is made in whole to the click of guys including yourself who primarily FP and could care less about the war effort. The quote unquote best sticks in the game who consider themselves above all others and diminish those who aren't on their level. Forgive me for getting you wrong I'm serious. I'll shut up and crawl back in my hole from where I came.

CO-Fine
XO-KO