Author Topic: Beating a dead horse ?  (Read 13198 times)

Offline 49MERLIN

• Zinc Member
Re: Beating a dead horse ?
« Reply #195 on: February 23, 2015, 05:05:37 PM »
Wouldn't it be very easy to program the map icons to flash blue or yellow if it were a GV and keep red for aircraft?

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #196 on: February 23, 2015, 05:30:24 PM »
RE: reply #183

Snailman, it won't be just 1 person that misses the point of your story.

Let me help enlighten you,  crap like whats happening in the LW is what used to go on in EW arena the only way it's stopped in the EW arena everybody left that's why it's a ghost town now. That's what he meant by his post.
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #197 on: February 23, 2015, 05:35:52 PM »
Wouldn't it be very easy to program the map icons to flash blue or yellow if it were a GV and keep red for aircraft?

They would have to rework the whole system because the radar as it is now will not see anything on the ground it will only flash the target. I remember years ago people would bail from there airplane next to the HQ just to make it flash while they were out doing something else like eating or taking a shower,thats just kind of cheesy in my opinion.

Offline 428CJ

• Copper Member
« Reply #198 on: February 23, 2015, 05:41:36 PM »
 68ZOOM

L O L

I understood it, I just meant there would be more people like the one he was referring to, that wouldn't.

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #199 on: February 23, 2015, 06:41:57 PM »
68ZOOM

L O L

I understood it, I just meant there would be more people like the one he was referring to, that wouldn't.

Lol sorry about that.

Offline Wizz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #200 on: February 23, 2015, 06:53:57 PM »
We're going to burn the HQ to the ground again and again and again. Defend your strats or go to the DA for an easy fight!!!

:x
393rd Bombardment Squadron

CO-Fine
XO-KO

Offline Wizz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #201 on: February 23, 2015, 06:56:43 PM »
What your talking about is EZ mode. In WW2 they didn't have nearly the Intel we have in the game already. Radar is OP!

CO-Fine
XO-KO

Offline Dragon Tamer

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #202 on: February 23, 2015, 10:30:57 PM »
What your talking about is EZ mode. In WW2 they didn't have nearly the Intel we have in the game already. Radar is OP!

Do you have anything intelligent to bring to any of the discussions you're posting in or are you just going to keep spamming it with this nonsense?

Offline MajWoody

• Gold Member
« Reply #203 on: February 23, 2015, 10:59:57 PM »
Yup, S.O.S.
Lets keep the stupid to a minimum.
Old Age and Treachery, will overcome youth and skill EVERYTIME

Offline BuckShot

• Silver Member
« Reply #204 on: February 24, 2015, 01:19:44 AM »
At least his bbs nic is appropriate.
Game handle: HellBuck

Offline Wizz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #205 on: February 24, 2015, 02:16:41 AM »
Do you have anything intelligent to bring to any of the discussions you're posting in or are you just going to keep spamming it with this nonsense?
well that's a matter of opinion. Who really needs radar? You spoiled brats are as bad as a kid who won't share a toy at daycare and yet you can't shut me up simply because you disagree. Apparently some of you have forgot a few simple rules in life and lost your manners :joystick:

CO-Fine
XO-KO

Offline Ardy123

• Gold Member
« Reply #206 on: February 24, 2015, 02:57:25 AM »
oh, the dead horses... Whip it... and whip it good!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_QLzthSkfM
Yeah, that's right, you just got your rear handed to you by a fuggly puppet!
==Army of Muppets==
(Bunnies)

Offline Dragon Tamer

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #207 on: February 24, 2015, 10:25:44 AM »
well that's a matter of opinion. Who really needs radar? You spoiled brats are as bad as a kid who won't share a toy at daycare and yet you can't shut me up simply because you disagree. Apparently some of you have forgot a few simple rules in life and lost your manners :joystick:

We don't need manners for someone who refuses to show respect towards other people. You were the first one to start throwing poop at people, and having you of all people lecture me on etiquette, quite frankly is insulting.

We can't shut you up because you're incapable of recognizing when your input is neither needed nor wanted. You seem to be driven by this belief that we actually want to hear what you have to say on the matter.

When you use a simile to compare us to children in daycare, I suggest you actually make the subject matter of the daycare children somewhat relate-able to the topic at hand. You're not even in the same ball park with your comparison.

What you don't seem to realize is that ever since you walked into this thread with your skid-marked tidy whiteys on your head, humping the furniture in an attempt to get attention, we've been laughing at you, not with you.

Now, back to the matter at hand. This discussion is about how it is too easy for a single player to take the HQ down. If you have a legitimate reason as to why the HQ should not be hardened, or reworked, I would love to hear it. Otherwise, I may as well ad you to the ignore list now and get it out of the way.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2015, 10:46:39 AM by Dragon Tamer »

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
« Reply #208 on: February 24, 2015, 10:38:32 AM »
Why not make it so there is no HQ Radar to kill?  HTC could also make it so bombing strats only added to a players points, with only 25% actual damage done overall.  They could also fix it so only 10% of a countries bases could be taken.  They could also move all the bases closer together.   :x

Wouldn't that be fun?
"Dogfighting is useless"  :Erich Hartmann

Offline Someguy63

• Gold Member
« Reply #209 on: February 24, 2015, 10:45:43 AM »
We don't need manners for someone who refuses to show respect towards other people. You were the first one to start throwing poop at people, and having you of all people lecture me on etiquette, quite frankly is insulting.

We can't shut you up because you're incapable of recognizing when your input is neither needed nor wanted. You seem to be driven by this belief that we actually want to hear what you have to say on the matter.

When you use a simile to compare us to children in daycare, I suggest you actually make the subject matter of the daycare children somewhat relate-able to the topic at hand. You're not even in the same ball park with your comparison.

What you seem to realize is that ever since you walked into this thread with your skid-marked tidy whiteys on your head, humping the furniture in an attempt to get attention, we've been laughing at you, not with you.

Now, back to the matter at hand. This discussion is about how it is too easy for a single player to take the HQ down. If you have a legitimate reason as to why the HQ should not be hardened, or reworked, I would love to hear it. Otherwise, I may as well ad you to the ignore list now and get it out of the way.

Thank you so much.

I think that maybe we should just ditch the whole HQ-radar effect. Have it affect something else.
Anarchy
#Taterz
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Imagination rules the world"