Author Topic: Player and plane roster...  (Read 30758 times)

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
Re: Player and plane roster...
« Reply #315 on: March 13, 2015, 07:44:35 PM »
See Rule #4
« Last Edit: March 16, 2015, 11:08:15 AM by Skuzzy »
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Scotch

• Gold Member
« Reply #316 on: March 13, 2015, 07:44:59 PM »
« Last Edit: March 16, 2015, 11:08:55 AM by Skuzzy »
-AoM-

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #317 on: March 13, 2015, 07:52:18 PM »
I posted my info long ago also in response to one of you're members personal threats.

Whats wrong with posting it again.
What's wrong with it? Really?

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #318 on: March 13, 2015, 07:53:54 PM »

Skyyr awarding Ghost as he graduates from Navy ROTC. It was a happy day for The Damned. Another future seal.
(Image removed from quote.)
:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #319 on: March 13, 2015, 07:55:13 PM »
See Rule #4
« Last Edit: March 16, 2015, 11:09:28 AM by Skuzzy »

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #320 on: March 13, 2015, 07:56:31 PM »
ANARCHAYYYYYY! ( not the person)

:rofl :rofl
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline Scotch

• Gold Member
« Reply #321 on: March 13, 2015, 08:02:19 PM »
ANARCHAYYYYYY! ( not the person)

:rofl :rofl

-AoM-

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #322 on: March 13, 2015, 08:07:03 PM »
 :lol I have known Joachim a very long time and sure that he will see past you're deflect at making this about us.

If I have anything to say to Joachim he knows I will say it.
=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #323 on: March 13, 2015, 08:10:27 PM »
:lol I have known Joachim a very long time and sure that he will see past you're deflect at making this about us.

If I have anything to say to Joachim he knows I will say it.

No...I'm quite sure he sees exactly what we see...he just told me that.  On the phone, lol.   :aok :cheers:

Offline Biggamer

• Nickel Member
« Reply #324 on: March 13, 2015, 08:22:07 PM »
Thank you for educating all of us... now we know...

Biggamer F6F
DrBone 109F
DrBone 38J
DrBone 38G
DrBone Ta152
DrBone 163
DrBone Spit I
DrBone Spit XVI
DrBone Ki61
DrBone N1K
DrBone Tempest
DrBone 190D
DrBone 190A5/8
DrBone Ki84
DrBone Hurri2D
DrBone Spit VIII

Clearly!
G3-MF

Offline GhostCDB

• Silver Member
« Reply #325 on: March 13, 2015, 08:38:43 PM »
Oh Ghost...you and Bone don't need to be paranoid, I'm not paying for JOACH1M's account or anyone else's...he really just wanted to get away from you.  I know that's hard to believe with your excellent ACM skillz and your future, astrophysics discoveries....how dumb of you both...and how insulting to JO that you think he would take that kind of offer.

Ens Loser.

Too bad I didn't think you were paying for his subscription. I didn't care when Robbie left, I embraced it. Robbie joining your squad means what to me? Hell even when Anarchy decided to join I didn't care. I even told him, do what you want I don't care. You want the PM's I will gladly forward it to you.

You are paranoid if you think I care about your private phone calls to Jo.

You have yet to deny that, but you deny paying for his account which was a rumor set by Boner not me.
Top Gun

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #326 on: March 13, 2015, 08:43:35 PM »
sorry guys im a bit old. but is this what cyber bullying is?  if so its quite hilarious and yet disturbing at the same time.

carry on.  i would guess skuzzys keyboard and mouse will love all the warm attention on monday.

:bhead

Offline GhostCDB

• Silver Member
« Reply #327 on: March 13, 2015, 08:44:39 PM »
Nerd rage in progress, lol.

Loser.  Ensign Loser....I won't hold mah breath rocket boy

YA, Robbie told me you got all weird about he and I talking and he said you were inquiring about E management too.  I guess you needed help, eh??

All of my Energy fighting skills inquiring was acquired from Skyyr. I don't even have Robbie's phone number. But please do tell me more about how I needed information on how to E fight from Robbie, please.

I got extremely "weirded" out about you calling him about a video game just to try and beat someone. Why learn how to E Fight from him when I could learn from the man who made it infamous. The only thing is I don't ask someone how to do it, I DA them. There is this thing called adapting, something you are obviously bad at as I could tell from your duels with Skyyr.

The first time I fought Skyyr I will admit, it took me 4-5 losses to realize and understand what he was doing. Then it got to the point where I could match his energy states. You on the other hand would have to call, Grizz and Joachim and ask about "Energy Stages" and "Circle Merges" in order to have any chance in winning.

Changeup the last time I fought you, I beat you. . .bad. Now if you have learned something from your private calls with Jo that is great and I am more than willing to DA you again. Maybe this time I will actually have to drop my flaps or use my throttle.
Top Gun

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #328 on: March 13, 2015, 08:44:45 PM »
No...I'm quite sure he sees exactly what we see...he just told me that.  On the phone, lol.   :aok :cheers:
Either way it don't matter to me.  Internet friendship breakups at it's finest!

Only thing that matters is you scrubs can't handle it so you resort to lame tactics, You always have been a dirty little snake always will be.  :aok :aok

=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #329 on: March 13, 2015, 08:46:58 PM »
Too bad I didn't think you were paying for his subscription. I didn't care when Robbie left, I embraced it. Robbie joining your squad means what to me? Hell even when Anarchy decided to join I didn't care. I even told him, do what you want I don't care. You want the PM's I will gladly forward it to you.

You are paranoid if you think I care about your private phone calls to Jo.

You have yet to deny that, but you deny paying for his account which was a rumor set by Boner not me.

You do care.  You care enough to bring it up!  You just forgot to mention you constantly asked JO about how to manage your E states and how to get better and about me allegedly paying his sub and that Bone and you were both "concerned" about it.  Are you calling Robbie a liar Chris?  It sounds like you are calling him a liar. 

EDIT:  Right, you dont' call him...you Skype him.  YOu facetime him...lmao.  No phone numbers right?