Author Topic: Player and plane roster...  (Read 30211 times)

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
Re: Player and plane roster...
« Reply #90 on: March 11, 2015, 06:26:02 PM »
P-47 -YUCCA , for those who remember him,maybe agree ,imop by far the best I've seen, fun acrobatic  fighter in P47  ; he was in MA the other day, after 7 years break;  :rock

Yeah damn I forgot to out anarchy on my list. But a very good sport and a very righteous competitor, I still see even more potential outa him.

And yes, yucca!!

This dude fooled me so hard in a 47 one day, I couldn't even believe the move he did on me. But it tought me a grand lesson and I still use this move today, it is one of the best defensive tricks to pull In a P47. Works well in other planes too.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #91 on: March 11, 2015, 06:26:47 PM »
have we ever fought?
Only once that I can remember...-1 vs ki84. The result was a Hog being roped.

Don't get me wrong, I consider myself a moderate pilot...but a lot of the names listed are just funny.
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline mbailey

• Platinum Member
« Reply #92 on: March 11, 2015, 06:28:21 PM »
No, I'm (actually MBailey) was thinking of Gixer.
"Yak/IL2 Lynx (and there is one other it's killing me I can't remember his name...Aussie fellow begins with "G" damn I hate getting old  :old:"

Unless he's thinking of Ghi in Il2. But I don't think Ghi is Aussie.

Chanzzz is also very good in the Yak. He and Gixer are about it.

That's it!!!! Gixer    Thanks Scotch  :aok
Mbailey
80th FS "Headhunters"

Ichi Go Ichi E
Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

When the game is over, the Kings and Pawns all go into the same box.

Offline lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #93 on: March 11, 2015, 06:39:21 PM »
Another chest thumping thread. Counting down for the lock.

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #94 on: March 11, 2015, 06:40:13 PM »

In skill I put SkatSR and BigR far above Steve. Steve was good at flying in the MA and staying out of trouble, but these two stay and fight.

Freez was a 51 pilot. He hardly ever flew 109s with some possible exceptions after we recruited him.

Yak, you're thinking of Gixer. 

F4u- I have Skyrock and BluKitty

Steve was beyond good at MA flying...and he would fight...he just wouldn't TnB with zeros and such...he was a master of the BnZ he truly was, his Aim was exceptional..

long before I became a muppet we had a fight, him in his 51 me in the Hurri2 that's in my heyday of Hurri flying I knew that plane inside and out better then I know the Ki84....

we fought probably the longest fight I have had to this day....easily 10 minutes...

it ended as a stale mate and he eventually flew off.....but NO one I have ever seen had that patience and skill in BnZ...

and then when we were muppets together I really saw how good he was at it.

OldDemon he would Turn fight the 51 and do it very well...

2Cmex in the N1k was a very tough fight

and yes Gixer was an awesome fight also :aok

Offline Scotch

• Gold Member
« Reply #95 on: March 11, 2015, 06:54:04 PM »

You can blame bighorn for my existence

Domin?
-AoM-

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #96 on: March 11, 2015, 06:58:49 PM »
I consider myself a moderate pilot...but a lot of the names listed are just funny.
I am sure like most here if we put forth the time and knock this Rust off there would be a lot more names on the list, I think someone already said that but you shouldn't read too much into what they are saying.

I personally agree with the list Rud3Boi posted with a lot more to be mentioned, Bruised ego's will be the result of this thread going to the gutter.

Don't get me wrong Junky I agree with you about 75% of the names listed so far (No Disrespect intended) Are Average/Above Average but not the best in the specific rides that some have laid claim to.

SawZaw,Anarchy and Few guys who's names escape me right now have really come a long way and made a name for themselves as being someone to be reckoned with.

:salute  Sawzaw & Anarchy!
=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.

Offline morfiend

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #97 on: March 11, 2015, 07:32:36 PM »
Bighorn,or any of his shades and widewing,known as treadlite.

These 2 are likely the best in any plane!

:salute
« Last Edit: March 11, 2015, 07:35:56 PM by morfiend »

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #98 on: March 11, 2015, 08:02:46 PM »
I am sure like most here if we put forth the time and knock this Rust off there would be a lot more names on the list, I think someone already said that but you shouldn't read too much into what they are saying.

I personally agree with the list Rud3Boi posted with a lot more to be mentioned, Bruised ego's will be the result of this thread going to the gutter.

Don't get me wrong Junky I agree with you about 75% of the names listed so far (No Disrespect intended) Are Average/Above Average but not the best in the specific rides that some have laid claim to.

SawZaw,Anarchy and Few guys who's names escape me right now have really come a long way and made a name for themselves as being someone to be reckoned with.

:salute  Sawzaw & Anarchy!
A lot are friends or they see them land a lot of kills. Stand out players in my time in game are the ones who can effect a fight dramatically depending on what side they are flying. Grizz, TJ, Bruv, Kazaa are some of those who do that in the past years.

Now if we are talking about people who are good fight or someone you merge with and names come to mind (example I merge with a K4 and he merges a certain way...names like Krup, Anarchy, SunsFan come to my mind) then the list becomes long...like a lot of the lists posted.
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #99 on: March 11, 2015, 08:36:49 PM »
Exactly!  :aok
=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.

Offline BuckShot

• Silver Member
« Reply #100 on: March 11, 2015, 08:38:28 PM »
The guy nominating himself as the best Ki-84 pilot should go up against the Inkster.

Film and post please!
Game handle: HellBuck

Offline Naughty

• Copper Member
« Reply #101 on: March 11, 2015, 09:03:55 PM »

To this very day. NOBODY has EVER managed to shoot me down in the RV !   :neener:
The true warrior has no enemies. Only teachers

Offline hgtonyvi

• Silver Member
« Reply #102 on: March 11, 2015, 10:25:26 PM »
The guy nominating himself as the best Ki-84 pilot should go up against the Inkster.

Film and post please!
That Would be me Buckshot, me and INK have had some great fights in the Ki84. I never Record. But if so we can DA and post the films.
CO of the Hell Hounds. In Game: Rud3boi
*Ain't no grave can hold my body down.*

Top German Ace of Pantelleria 1943
            6./JG 27- 109G-2

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #103 on: March 11, 2015, 10:55:56 PM »
Another chest thumping thread. Counting down for the lock.
Seems rather tame so far with only some mild butthurt. Maybe another page and a half before meltdown?

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #104 on: March 11, 2015, 11:00:13 PM »
Steve was beyond good at MA flying...and he would fight...he just wouldn't TnB with zeros and such...he was a master of the BnZ he truly was, his Aim was exceptional..

long before I became a muppet we had a fight, him in his 51 me in the Hurri2 that's in my heyday of Hurri flying I knew that plane inside and out better then I know the Ki84....

we fought probably the longest fight I have had to this day....easily 10 minutes...

it ended as a stale mate and he eventually flew off.....but NO one I have ever seen had that patience and skill in BnZ...

and then when we were muppets together I really saw how good he was at it.

OldDemon he would Turn fight the 51 and do it very well...

2Cmex in the N1k was a very tough fight

and yes Gixer was an awesome fight also :aok

In regards to 51 drivers you described it correctly.  Steve and SkatSr would be above you and not fight your fight.  It was always fun to try and get the old 38G below Steve and see how many times I could make him miss :) it was always good for a laugh on 200 while it was going on.

You mentioned OlDemon.  He and BigR could be found down low turn fighting in 51s.  So in regards to who can do the most with a 51 I'd rank them higher.  I only ran into TonyJoey a few times but my impression was he could bend a 51 pretty well too.
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters