Author Topic: The Damned would like to welcome (and congratulate) Xoas!  (Read 6295 times)

Offline glzsqd

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
Re: The Damned would like to welcome (and congratulate) Xoas!
« Reply #75 on: March 23, 2015, 10:00:28 AM »
Get ready for a wall of text everyone! :bolt: :bolt:
See Rule #4

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #76 on: March 23, 2015, 10:00:47 AM »
The Damned are so funny.....brings back the days when they were despised in FA, even more so than they are here...but then, they've only been here for a short time. Your tactics aren't the problem, they're old hat. The problem is that you THINK that using them actually makes you good, or somebody. Wrong on both accounts.

Funny you should chime in. PPS just posted the FA Newsletter from the MACE event a few days ago. As you know, the newsletter showed the winners for the competitions that took place during the timeframe the newsletter covered. Let's see who the winners were during this randomly posted timeframe:

Just found this, can't have a MACE video without posting the winners.... from the FA Newsletter.....

Operation Mace - After Action Report
The Fighter Ace staff is pleased to announce that Operation MACE, a weekend full of special events and contests, was a resounding success! Aside from attracting hundreds of new players to the game a post-MACE poll shows that the majority of players declared that they "had a lot of fun" over the course of the weekend.

Next was MACE KOTS, an event in which a squad tries to maintain control of a room through a series of challenges by other squads. Using a double-elimination tournament style, the Gold room was successfully held against all comers by pilots of The Damned: _Lucifer_, _Rilak_, _Smokin'_, _Bruv_, _Dragonmate_, _Truth_ and _Scorpion_. Having been eliminated by The Damned, the Blue room was won by pilots of the Destroyers of Hope: DOH_Blk_Adder, DOH_Carver, DOHBulldog, DOH_Free_Diver, DOH_Crashpilot, DOH_Angler and DOH_Lethal1. Each participating Damned pilot was awarded a free three-month extension and each participating Destroyers of Hope pilot was awarded a one-month extension.

The next event of the day was MACE MKOTS, a variation of KOTS in which each challenge pits five squads against each other instead of only two. Repeating the double-elimination ladder style, the Gold room was successfully held against all challengers by The Damned: _Smokin'_, _Merlin_, _Rilak_, Saint, Vulcan and Goldfinger. Having been eliminated once, a team composed of pilots from the RGP Squadron and The Fierce Few: RGP_Chessacutor, RGP_O_Crap, RGP_XO_Robgspeed, TFF_Kane, TFF_JR and TFF_LIGHTEMUP. Members of the first place team were awarded three-month extensions while the runners-up were awarded one-month extensions.

This was the status-quo for, oh, the entire time we played. You were saying? :rofl
« Last Edit: March 23, 2015, 10:23:24 AM by Skyyr »
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 26-9

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Offline Copprhed

• Silver Member
« Reply #77 on: March 23, 2015, 10:36:46 AM »
Doesn't change what people thought of you, does it? And as we see, a leopard surely doesn't change it's spots.
Flight Leader: "Bogeys at 2 o'clock!"
Wingman: "Roger, It's 1:30 now, what do I do 'til then?"

Offline -Fringe-

• Zinc Member
« Reply #78 on: March 23, 2015, 10:48:31 AM »
 :rofl :rofl

Why after all these years does it always look like DrBone feels like he's never good enough. *shaking head*.  Just an observation
Shaken, not stirred.  You Jelly?

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #79 on: March 23, 2015, 10:50:00 AM »

Why after all these years does it always look like DrBone feels like he's never good enough. *shaking head*.  Just an observation
Just an observation...you haven't been here a year...
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline -Fringe-

• Zinc Member
« Reply #80 on: March 23, 2015, 10:55:57 AM »
Just an observation...you haven't been here a year...

That happens sometimes when you're in medical school.  Still love the game and remember the good sticks and the needy ones.
Shaken, not stirred.  You Jelly?

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #81 on: March 23, 2015, 10:58:52 AM »
That happens sometimes when you're in medical school.  Still love the game and remember the good sticks and the needy ones.
Just curious  :aok  :lol
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline Copprhed

• Silver Member
« Reply #82 on: March 23, 2015, 01:18:56 PM »
I have to "observe"....why was it needed to merge a once well thought of squad with one that is so.........ewwwwwwwww?
Flight Leader: "Bogeys at 2 o'clock!"
Wingman: "Roger, It's 1:30 now, what do I do 'til then?"

Offline Scotch

• Gold Member
« Reply #83 on: March 23, 2015, 01:59:15 PM »

:rofl

What's up! How's it going Hoarach? :)
-AoM-

Offline Scotch

• Gold Member
« Reply #84 on: March 23, 2015, 02:15:53 PM »
The Minority here are the only people giving us problems...... Just ask the other 500 Players if we care if you like us or don't..........Were not like most here who will conform to the wants and needs you guys want from us, Fact is were playing our way and were beating down all those who stand in the way of us..... If any of you have a problem and wish to see that changed the DA is always open to Challengers.

Not you Ink, Sc0tch I know how you both don't care much for the game that you won't show up in the DA so you don't lose what little testicles you have left, Have a nice day MINORITIES!

-AoM-

Offline FBKampfer

• Nickel Member
« Reply #85 on: March 23, 2015, 02:23:59 PM »
Oh god, this thread is comic gold. How do I quote stuff in a signature like some of you guys have?
AvA Development Group
Freebird SAC member

Great men are forged in fire; it is the privilege of lesser men to light the flames.

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #86 on: March 23, 2015, 02:41:48 PM »
See Rules #4, #6
« Last Edit: March 24, 2015, 03:20:31 PM by Skuzzy »
=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.

Offline XxDaSTaRxx

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #87 on: March 23, 2015, 02:52:59 PM »
See Rule #4
« Last Edit: March 24, 2015, 03:20:53 PM by Skuzzy »
Quote from: Latrobe
Do not run.
Face your opponent with all you have.
If you die you have something to learn.

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #88 on: March 23, 2015, 02:56:35 PM »
Needy?  :rofl :rofl

Funny how I ain't the one sucking someones co*k on the phone so I can be good at a video game!

Hey Joach1m why don't you and your GF changeup exchange more phone calls on how to beat Skyyr..... Maybe he will pay for your account another 6 months in advance this time!  :bhead :bhead :bhead

You scrubs keep trying......

the butthurt is so very strong in this one.
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #89 on: March 23, 2015, 02:56:42 PM »

The Damned has, is, and always will be a squadron for narcissists.

The original Damned (those that came from AW and WB) has always been and still is a squadron full of class acts, don't confuse them with the upstarts that came from FA, those are the pretenders to the throne and basically full of tools.
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song