Author Topic: The Damned would like to welcome (and congratulate) Xoas!  (Read 6318 times)

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
Re: The Damned would like to welcome (and congratulate) Xoas!
« Reply #60 on: March 22, 2015, 09:30:45 PM »
I must confess I'm not up to speed on cartoon world rules, but what's the general feeling on a new squad taking on an old squads name?  Having known a lot of folks over the years who were in the Damned both in Airwarrior and in Aces High, I see no connection between this crew and what was a long time and well respected squad.

I guess it doesn't matter in the end, but I have a hard time connecting this version to the one I've known for so long.
they aren't the same... the old members I've run into here lately do not want to be associated with cryyr's new darned...

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline glzsqd

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #61 on: March 22, 2015, 09:37:58 PM »
Why they can be called the curse "Damned" but when I make a squad called "The F***s" I get banned.....  Smh hitech is prejudiced
See Rule #4

Offline CASHEW

• Nickel Member
« Reply #62 on: March 23, 2015, 01:03:56 AM »
Why they can be called the curse "Damned" but when I make a squad called "The F***s" I get banned.....  Smh hitech is prejudiced
I think Prejudiced is not the word your looking for moron.
Peanut1 in game.

Offline Lab Rat 3947

• Silver Member
« Reply #63 on: March 23, 2015, 01:49:05 AM »
what I find the most amusing, is that if Skyyr and his buddies had done it a little bit different, without the playstation/xbox attitude, he just might have gotten the reaction and recognition he wanted/craves.

But no, he had to brag about "his accomplishments". ???

Which earned him absolutely no points in this community of adults.

There are actually times, fleeting at best, that I almost feel sorry for him.

Poor delusional child.

But, like I said, fleeting at best.

Grow up Skyyr, while it is a stretch, people may actually start to like a dumb A hole Like you, if you grow up, stop lying and become an adult.

Afterall, stranger things have happened in life.

LtngRydr
« Last Edit: March 23, 2015, 02:04:07 AM by Lab Rat 3947 »
LtngRydr
14th FG Grounded

80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Lab Rat 3947

• Silver Member
« Reply #64 on: March 23, 2015, 02:09:17 AM »
am I one of the few that actually feels sorry for this jerk?

Naw, it was just a week moment  :rofl
LtngRydr
14th FG Grounded

80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Lab Rat 3947

• Silver Member
« Reply #65 on: March 23, 2015, 02:12:10 AM »
Hiya Mark,

How's life and the family ? Going good I hope .

Butch
LtngRydr
14th FG Grounded

80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Scotch

• Gold Member
« Reply #66 on: March 23, 2015, 03:01:26 AM »
 :rofl :aok :salute
-AoM-

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #67 on: March 23, 2015, 06:37:12 AM »
Hiya Mark,

How's life and the family ? Going good I hope .

Butch
doing great Butch... I have nothing to complain about, only things to be grateful for...

how have you been, haven't seen you on too much lately, but then again, I haven't been on too much lately!
 :salute
Mark

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #68 on: March 23, 2015, 07:44:34 AM »
The Minority here are the only people giving us problems...... Just ask the other 500 Players if we care if you like us or don't..........Were not like most here who will conform to the wants and needs you guys want from us, Fact is were playing our way and were beating down all those who stand in the way of us..... If any of you have a problem and wish to see that changed the DA is always open to Challengers.

Not you Ink, Sc0tch I know how you both don't care much for the game that you won't show up in the DA so you don't lose what little testicles you have left, Have a nice day MINORITIES!
=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #69 on: March 23, 2015, 07:54:26 AM »
Can you consider 10 people out of let's say.... 500 is the Minority of that particular group?

Ok I will give you 20 more people who dislike The Damned...... making it a total of 30 lifeless scrubs who consistently whine and cry on here and in the game when people don't fly the way you guys approve of, You are pathetic if you have this type of thinking and you have been shown time an time again that you will always be the minority in this game.

Edit: I would also like to add an Apology in there for Xoas for being fairly new to game I was hoping the community had a different approach to new players being brought in, I guess you will always have some bad apples that will ruin it for all in every Minority/Internet Gang.

I hope you enjoy the game and continue to make great memories with us..... The Damned 2015!
« Last Edit: March 23, 2015, 08:12:21 AM by DrBone1 »
=The Damned=
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #70 on: March 23, 2015, 08:47:24 AM »

Edit: I would also like to add an Apology in there for Xoas for being fairly new to game I was hoping the community had a different approach to new players being brought in, I guess you will always have some bad apples that will ruin it for all in every Minority/Internet Gang.

You guys really don't want to be caught in a straight up lie do you? Unless you guys are that delusional where you believe your own lies, then here.

« Last Edit: March 23, 2015, 08:50:32 AM by JOACH1M »
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #71 on: March 23, 2015, 09:00:14 AM »
You guys really don't want to be caught in a straight up lie do you? Unless you guys are that delusional where you believe your own lies, then here.

Ironic you would post a motivational poster and the first thing it mentions is a crack pipe. Ah, Muppet humor!

I hope you enjoy the game and continue to make great memories with us..... The Damned 2015!

:aok
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 26-9

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Offline glzsqd

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #72 on: March 23, 2015, 09:06:31 AM »
Ironic you would post a motivational poster and the first thing it mentions is a crack pipe. Ah, Muppet humor!

:aok

Technically, the first thing it mentions is "I". In fact, "Crack pipe" is mentioned towards the end of the statement.
 :old:
« Last Edit: March 23, 2015, 09:08:38 AM by glzsqd »
See Rule #4

Offline Copprhed

• Silver Member
« Reply #73 on: March 23, 2015, 09:38:01 AM »
The Damned are so funny.....brings back the days when they were despised in FA, even more so than they are here...but then, they've only been here for a short time. Your tactics aren't the problem, they're old hat. The problem is that you THINK that using them actually makes you good, or somebody. Wrong on both accounts.
Flight Leader: "Bogeys at 2 o'clock!"
Wingman: "Roger, It's 1:30 now, what do I do 'til then?"

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #74 on: March 23, 2015, 09:44:21 AM »
=The Damned=