Author Topic: There's not a lot more satisfying then outwitting a shade  (Read 5207 times)

Offline darkzking

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
Re: There's not a lot more satisfying then outwitting a shade
« Reply #45 on: March 26, 2015, 12:37:38 PM »
What evidence do you have to prove it was a shade account? Most can never provide a single ounce and just pull the BS out of there arse i know because i've done it in a fit of rage :noid, and then claim shaders are destroying the game.
raynos32 Leader of the 242nd Sloppy Terminators
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10/
See Rule #4

Offline glzsqd

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #46 on: March 26, 2015, 12:40:19 PM »
^^^ Ray Shades^^^ :cool:
See Rule #4

Offline Latrobe

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #47 on: March 26, 2015, 12:44:57 PM »
The only kind of missions that I can think of that can be ruined by someone using a 2nd account to spot it is an NOE mission, and I have not seen an NOE mission being busted by a spy in... well... ever (or at least in my experience). NOE missions are usually busted by someone breaking alt for just a moment and someone on the other team noticing a dar appear in the middle of no where and then disappearing. That's usually the #1 sign of an incoming NOE raid. Or, the raiders unknowingly pass through a cv's radar ring. A flashing CV with no radar dots is very suspicious. Or they could stay just out of a bases radar ring but get close enough to make the town flash. The town has it's own kind of "invisible" radar ring that will make the town flash if you enter it.

Every other kind of mission can be spotted by dar bars (when they're working properly that is). The guy doesn't need a 2nd account to spot the mission, he can see a huge dar bar forming on his map.

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #48 on: March 26, 2015, 12:50:30 PM »
This thread has shown two things to be clear.

1-If you are so desperate to win a cartoon airplane game that you create two accounts to do it, then you seriously need to step away from the keyboard, go outside and see the world and if at all possible get laid so you can get your perspective back.

2-if you are so paranoid about winning the game that you see spies whenever your plan doesn't work,  then you seriously need to step away from the keyboard, go outside and see the world and if at all possible get laid so you can get your perspective back. :aok
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline Wiley

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #49 on: March 26, 2015, 12:52:52 PM »
LOVE combat.....in a combat game.

But I also like a fair playing field, where we ALL come to the table with SKILL in hand. Not skill created by an extra $14.95

Again, what does it matter how the enemy found you?  Regardless of whether it was by shading or an educated guess, what difference does it make WHY they are there?  They are there, play with them.

This thread has shown two things to be clear.

1-If you are so desperate to win a cartoon airplane game that you create two accounts to do it, then you seriously need to step away from the keyboard, go outside and see the world and if at all possible get laid so you can get your perspective back.

2-if you are so paranoid about winning the game that you see spies whenever your plan doesn't work,  then you seriously need to step away from the keyboard, go outside and see the world and if at all possible get laid so you can get your perspective back. :aok

Personally, I think everybody should step away from the keyboard, go outside and see the world and if at all possible get laid.  It always improves everything.

Wiley.
If you think you are having a 1v1 in the Main Arena, your SA has failed you.

JG11

Offline BuckShot

• Silver Member
« Reply #50 on: March 26, 2015, 01:08:58 PM »
They found the goon! Shade

They found the NOE mission! Shade

They found the m3! Shade

They found the CV in the middle of nowhere! Shade

I have done all of these things by stumbling upon them while going to do something else... No shade, but accused of it each time.

Shade, shade, shade! Hilarious. I love how some of these guys think the only way their "brilliant plans" could be dashed is by shade accounts.
Game handle: HellBuck

Offline oboe

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #51 on: March 26, 2015, 01:25:14 PM »
I never knew it was so extensive.  But do you also need a second computer to effectively use a shade?

Offline Zimme83

• Gold Member
« Reply #52 on: March 26, 2015, 01:30:27 PM »
As i said, i have never seen a noe mission being ruined in a way that u could excpect a shade. A lot of missions fails because they are predictable, its not rocket science to search for the goon in a straight line from your base and the base the mission was coming from.

Same thing with snailmans beloved dar bar flaw, i have never been intercepted while noe except by pure luck. Shades are a mind ghost by them hwo fails to admit that they were too predictable.
''The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge'' - Stephen Hawking

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #53 on: March 26, 2015, 01:30:35 PM »
First I was accused of having a shade when the "Shade Hunters" squad was running an noe mission and flew through my CV's dar.  After the hateful PM accusations I told them they had flown through a CV.  The response was complete silence.  The second time this same squad accused me when I shot down their landed goon.  A GV'er on my side saw me flying and called out the goon parked near him.  Again I informed them how I had found their goon.

I should not have had to tell them I had a cv in the area and I should not have had to tell them that there was a GV in their area.

While flying this past week, 200 was filled with rants from this squad about how they had created shade accounts so that "my men will have the tools they need to stop this game ruining activity".  So they are saying that it is OK for them to use shades because theirs is done for the greater good and is acceptable.  I am expected to "trust" this group, to believe that this group would never use their shades to give themselves an advantage when that is exactly what they are doing.

That's just the surface.  This kind of paranoid activity fosters dissent and gives an excuse to everyone who has a failed mission to blame it on something besides them selves.  We all then end up with a thread like this, fanning the flames and blowing completely out of proportion an activity that is occurring much less than they say, and affecting the gameplay much less than they think.

I played the game fairly.  I played the game smartly.  When I, during the recent 200 conversation, said that I had been unjustly accused the response I got was, "Well me make mistakes sometimes".  Sometimes?   Your track record with me is 100% wrong.  You guys have pulled even more delusional paranoids into your fold where now we have people saying that shading is so rampant that people are leaving the game because of it.  No.  If they are leaving the game because of shades, they are leaving because of the false information you have spread and continue to spread.

If you are in this "Shade Hunters" squad, you should be embarrassed and ashamed.
Wag more, bark less.

Offline Yankee67

• Copper Member
« Reply #54 on: March 26, 2015, 01:37:14 PM »
There is one guy who uses his shade by driving Jeep near enough to a field and parking it in a barn  leaving the base to flash constantly.  That jeep being hard to find in a barn causes others to think there is a real attack when there is none. 

The game provides all the means necessary to find that jeep and kill it, within 5 to 10 minutes of playing time.  I'm not saying it's a flaw, and I'm not saying it's the most honorable thing to do in most circumstances, and it's not a hack, but the game itself gives you specific tools to locate that jeep within 5 minutes.
Y67 (6/2/13 - 9/17/13)            8thJinx (9/17/13 -   )

B-24H Liberator SN 294837-T, "The Jinx", 848th BS, 490th BG, 8th AF, RAF Station Eye, delivered 1943. Piloted by Lt. Thomas Keyes, named by his crew, and adorned with bad luck symbols, the aircraft survived the entire war.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #55 on: March 26, 2015, 01:43:47 PM »
Im not one to complain about it. Instead I have embraced the fact that people use multiple accounts. To me it adds a certain kind of realism to the game. Intel was used heavily by both allies and axis powers in WW2. I kind of look at it that way. What I have tried to do is embrace it and adapt. So......

Early today I had time to log on this afternoon and noticed once again Bish day crew and even Knits are once again working heavy on the Rooks. I had originally intended to do a strat run and help the guys out that way but having seen the extent of the damage that had been done against my country I decided id try and grab a base back. Got a group of guys rallied and we set off for a bish base. Wouldnt you know some one flew right to a goon who was parked 10 miles away from town as I began my run on town. Radar had been down when he entered the dar ring and he had been there for some time so you put the pieces of that puzzle together. I took every precaution to prevent everything but a shade from preventing  the goon from dying before he pushed and my guy executed to a T. Whatever...

Not letting that get me down as it does with so many I asked the same guy in the goon to drive to a different base just to the south of the original target that had no spawn in. 30 minute drive and no indication on the map would be given of what was happening. I climbed to 19k to allow the m3 time to get to the town. Now while i worked on the town there were about 10 planes over the general area of the town that had gone back and forth from the base the m3 launched in a span of 15-20 minutes which is nothing out of the norm. I got the town WF deacked with my lancs and as expected Bish upped in full force to defend the town. So I decided to drop to the deck and pull all those looking for a goon or m3 away from the town. Sure enough they all bit. Before I knew it I was on the deck in lancs fighting a brew, Ki-61, and a 110. I scream on vox rush to town and drop troops as im fighting for my cartoon life. I smoke the brew and the 110, get the kill on the KI-61. As the 110 turns away the m3 calls out troops running and going in....

Boom!!! We take the base and shortly after I land my kill and damage. The feeling we all had was great. A feather in our caps and one to remember for a long time! I could less how others play I do things my way.  :salute

I find it ironic that you even mention about shades and spies.  let me remind you about your thread about your squad being able to take down 2 hq's at the same time.  didnt another player that was on the knight's side helped you by delivering supplies to your friends at the other hq?  he also failed to even mention that he found out about your raid at our knight hq and thus actually helped you destroy it.

so while you cry and whine about shades spies, you accept help from somebody that you should be fighting against.  did you refuse this help?  or should I say your squad refused this help?  or did they welcome it?

so tell me again which is more of a problem.  your squad's willingness to accept help from players in other countries or your constant search for "shades and spies". :rofl :rofl :rofl

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Wizz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #56 on: March 26, 2015, 01:58:46 PM »

I find it ironic that you even mention about shades and spies.  let me remind you about your thread about your squad being able to take down 2 hq's at the same time.  didnt another player that was on the knight's side helped you by delivering supplies to your friends at the other hq?  he also failed to even mention that he found out about your raid at our knight hq and thus actually helped you destroy it.

so while you cry and whine about shades spies, you accept help from somebody that you should be fighting against.  did you refuse this help?  or should I say your squad refused this help?  or did they welcome it?

so tell me again which is more of a problem.  your squad's willingness to accept help from players in other countries or your constant search for "shades and spies". :rofl :rofl :rofl

semp
semp I'm not nor have ever been a 49r.... I simply gave credit to a squad who drove 5 hrs and dropped both HQs at the same time multiple times.

Seriously semp you need to read.... I don't mind shades. I have learned to adapt to them. What happened yesterday prior to the base take was in fact a shade who used the account to find our goon. I don't care what anyone says none of you were there.

You just look silly right now and are way off topic here. Go back and enjoy read the OP.....
393rd Bombardment Squadron

CO-Fine
XO-KO

Offline Wizz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #57 on: March 26, 2015, 02:02:44 PM »
And on top of that I have yet to take part in a 49r GV HQ assualt....

Now I have taken bases by myself that provides a launching platform for those missions to save them on time....

Btw that knight your referring to is a 49r now who got tired of the knights so good for him for resupping them.

I don't whine about shades I embrace it. I stead of focusing on any negative I simply try to out wit them and yesterday it worked very very well.

CO-Fine
XO-KO

Offline Someguy63

• Gold Member
« Reply #58 on: March 26, 2015, 02:04:11 PM »

Be quiet wizz
Anarchy
#Taterz
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Imagination rules the world"

Offline Wizz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #59 on: March 26, 2015, 02:06:06 PM »
THIS IS NOT A SHADE COMPLAINT THREAD!!! Snail was right in what he said about too many people crying wolf when there is no wolf.

If you want to complain or discuss shades go start your own thread....

CO-Fine
XO-KO