Author Topic: They did it again!  (Read 8724 times)

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
Re: They did it again!
« Reply #75 on: April 01, 2015, 06:19:43 AM »
  :x got these guys at defcon 2.... just wait until I actually lend a hand with these guys and take away their ability to resup the HQ and have city down forever. 49th is doing them a favor and taking away spies ability to report positions  :rofl(Image removed from quote.)
Gotta resup your own HQ first.
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Wizz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #76 on: April 01, 2015, 09:52:21 AM »

wait wait wait.....

what???? You mean you drove all the way to HQ in Gv's and killed it?
393rd Bombardment Squadron

CO-Fine
XO-KO

Offline Wizz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #77 on: April 01, 2015, 10:11:08 AM »

your a smart one arent you

CO-Fine
XO-KO

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #78 on: April 01, 2015, 10:14:10 AM »
wait wait wait.....

what???? You mean you drove all the way to HQ in Gv's and killed it?
Yes I vehiculated all the way down there.
HamHawk
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #79 on: April 01, 2015, 10:17:58 AM »
HamHawk
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Wizz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #80 on: April 01, 2015, 10:19:54 AM »

CO-Fine
XO-KO

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #81 on: April 01, 2015, 10:23:46 AM »
i love it :x
I have never seen someone work so hard to get their own thread locked lol.  :salute
HamHawk
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Wizz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #82 on: April 01, 2015, 10:28:39 AM »
I have never seen someone work so hard to get their own thread locked lol.  :salute
:neener: me tell you now you sucka in dis sport

the threads have served its purpose if its locked thats a win but not im not trying... you try so hard keep working at it :aok

CO-Fine
XO-KO

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #83 on: April 01, 2015, 10:30:53 AM »
:neener: me tell you now you sucka in dis sport

the threads have served its purpose if its locked thats a win but not im not trying... you try so hard keep working at it :aok
whats a win? Are you saying you won the internets? Or are you saying the 49ers won the internets?
HamHawk
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline vHACKv

• Copper Member
      • Hack YouTube Channel!
« Reply #84 on: April 01, 2015, 02:40:05 PM »
LOL, we are chasing noobs away, with tactics, they didn't know were controversial.  :ahand

More like you cry when your crutch is broken, and you can't see me from up there in your 25k pony.  :rofl

My favorite is that we might be using an exploit in the 'code'  :noid

Maybe we should be using the more WW2 realistic tactic of bomb n' bail, but only do so in proxy range to save the NME ammo.

P.S. It appears Wizz has won the forum if you are keeping score. :banana:
« Last Edit: April 01, 2015, 02:47:32 PM by vHACKv »
Your HQ tears are my fuel

-Starting a profile with your E-mail address while trying to make fun of someone is not a good idea. You will end up with a "V" in front of your name, and we all know only idiots have "V's" in front of their names. (you can't ever change your profile name)

Offline Wizz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #85 on: April 01, 2015, 06:49:59 PM »
Just remember this aint personal its all in good fun Nathan  :salute

as much of a donkey as i come across i love the game and have respect for everyone especially you pigs :cheers:

CO-Fine
XO-KO

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #86 on: April 01, 2015, 10:08:05 PM »
Just remember this aint personal its all in good fun Nathan  :salute

as much of a donkey as i come across i love the game and have respect for everyone especially you pigs :cheers:
Whoever said I took it as personal? Nobody here signs my checks, nothing someone says on the interwebs is going to have a very large inpact on my life. You and I have had a convo in game; I know who you are and you know how I think(my ingame name is in my tagline).
HamHawk
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline MrRiplEy[H]

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #87 on: April 02, 2015, 06:51:16 AM »
I thought porking use to be part of the game, when did that change?  :headscratch:
We seriously need a newsletter to keep up with all the changes

Porking is one thing, porking and augering on purpose after it are two different things. And the hq strikes when you already have double the numbers and hording going on is simply lame. It's spitting against your coplayers face: here, you already get rolled, now be blind too.

Sure it makes easy wins for you but other players don't consider the game fun at that point so they leave.
Definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement. –W. Clement Stone

Offline vHACKv

• Copper Member
      • Hack YouTube Channel!
« Reply #88 on: April 02, 2015, 09:03:10 AM »
My definiteness of purpose is to wage cartoon war. Is the starting point of all achievement when you complain on the forum from us doing so? While using all of the tools provided to us?

Pork and auger... That is a different thread.

We level bombed the city the other day as a squad, and it didn't go well for us. I don't think anyone made it home, and there was negligible damage done. However, no one whined on the forum about our tactics.

Then, some drove a tank to 3 different strats and zeroed them all. I managed 5 kills then landed them. People whined on the forum about that raid. This tells me it was a good tactic. You get flak when you are over the target right?

I am glad I give you people some thing to bicker about on the forum. More posts mean closer to the coveted radioactive posting rank. I hear that is better than stars by your name.

It appears some on the forums might be the types that argue about dress colors on Facebook too.

You got flanked, due to the use of superior tactics. We didn't hack any code or game the game. Just drove somewhere and blew some stuff up, with the tools provided to us in the hanger. It took true cooperation, coordination and patience, then some luck and skill. Plus I love the controversy this has caused in a combat sim, when we used all the combat tools provided.

49ers rock!
Your HQ tears are my fuel

-Starting a profile with your E-mail address while trying to make fun of someone is not a good idea. You will end up with a "V" in front of your name, and we all know only idiots have "V's" in front of their names. (you can't ever change your profile name)

Offline Swoop

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #89 on: April 02, 2015, 09:08:36 AM »
Adapt and overcome.

If a dozen players want to spend 2 days driving to an HQ that's fine by me......that's a dozen pilots who aren't in the air shooting at me but are still costing their side perk point multipliers.  When you see your HQ flashing with no bardar anywhere near get all your squaddies, up IL2s and go have a turkey shoot....especially if they're in LVTs.

It's not hard.