Author Topic: They did it again!  (Read 8720 times)

Offline Wizz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
Re: They did it again!
« Reply #135 on: April 04, 2015, 06:59:10 PM »
Good, keep being a difference maker! Bombing static targets must be so hard! I hope you guys keep killing DARs until enough people get angry about it that HTC finally changes it. :aok
  :banana:
393rd Bombardment Squadron

CO-Fine
XO-KO

Offline Wizz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #136 on: April 04, 2015, 07:03:38 PM »
Nope again you are just some internet troll so no nerves struck here. However the I do want to note that we all know you don't self idolize you prefer to ankle hump others.
but here is the tl;dr version of what you just put : U Mad Bro I, I ,I ME ME ME bombing, ME I ME I.When your really good at what you do you get to brag about it i just choose not to[/b]

Please go back and look at what you just puked up on these board. LOL seriously 3 paragraphs al about you but then you say you don't like to brag. If you are gonna troll stick to your story.

DIT: isn't your ego what all these post are for? You want to feel like your something new and different but your not. GO back and read with an open mind the things you have typed. Try to read them as though you weren't the author and come back an tell me what you think.
your damn right i just bragged!!!  :ahand

Static targets must be destroyed in order to take a base. Anyone can do it, some are consistant, few can do it under attack and still get the job done.

Puking  :rofl

CO-Fine
XO-KO

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #137 on: April 04, 2015, 07:28:13 PM »
your damn right i just bragged!!!  :ahand

Static targets must be destroyed in order to take a base. Anyone can do it, some are consistant, few can do it under attack and still get the job done.

Puking  :rofl
U must have ate a snickers your not 3-4 paragraph angry no more.  :lipsrsealed:  :cry

:cheers:
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Someguy63

• Gold Member
« Reply #138 on: April 04, 2015, 07:32:46 PM »
U must have ate a snickers your not 3-4 paragraph angry no more.  :lipsrsealed:  :cry
(Image removed from quote.)
 :cheers:

:rofl :rofl
Anarchy
#Taterz
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Imagination rules the world"

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #139 on: April 04, 2015, 07:46:55 PM »
A real man would up a tank and drive to his own hq and kill the GVs shelling it.

Most of my GV kills are at my own strats hunting enemy tanks.

Far more rewarding than the 4 minute "fighter with 1000s" mission..........which you can easily do at most any field.

Why not man up and enjoy ownage on a different level?

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #140 on: April 04, 2015, 08:04:52 PM »
A real man would up a tank and drive to his own hq and kill the GVs shelling it.

Most of my GV kills are at my own strats hunting enemy tanks.

Far more rewarding than the 4 minute "fighter with 1000s" mission..........which you can easily do at most any field.

Why not man up and enjoy ownage on a different level?
I chased down a man up once. I put my 190 in a shallow dive and eventually ran it down.
HamHawk
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #141 on: April 04, 2015, 08:19:04 PM »
I can catch anything you up.........and shoot you down in it.

I'll be up in Alpharetta soon.

Maybe we can go to Andretti speedlab and have some fun.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2015, 08:20:39 PM by icepac »

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #142 on: April 04, 2015, 08:22:35 PM »
I can catch anything you up.........and shoot you down in it.

I'll be up in Alpharetta soon.

Maybe we can go to Andretti speedlab and have some fun.
I wish money has been tight lately, plus this is Atlanta any open stretch of road = Andretti speedlab. How soo are you talking hopefull will have a new job come Monday.
HamHawk
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline kvuo75

• Gold Member
« Reply #143 on: April 04, 2015, 08:50:57 PM »

i think it's been pointed out before, but if they aren't flashing the hq, how do you know they're there?
kvuo75

Kill the manned ack.

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #144 on: April 04, 2015, 09:11:49 PM »
i think it's been pointed out before, but if they aren't flashing the hq, how do you know they're there?
There are ways... Sometimes People Infer Enemys Shelling.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2015, 09:14:21 PM by Nathan60 »
HamHawk
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Wizz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #145 on: April 05, 2015, 04:10:50 PM »
Just completed my first GV HQ assault. The drive was brutally painful and long. You have no idea how hard it is to drive for hours and hours on end. The amount of endurance and patience needed for this is incredible.

Target was Bish HQ. Last night rooks rallied against Bish and took 78 after 30 minutes of hell trying to take it. Thats when our horde hit a brick wall after that. After 78 49dundee and myself went to back door 199. After killing a pony 20k i finished my run on town. The pony pilot upped a 190 and killed dundee's goon. I bailed and grabbed a goon flying 2 sectors back to the base. Luck was on my side and i took it. We did the same thing to the next base 200 against 3 defenders and took that which gave us a spawn into Bish main land. Immediately 4 of us spawned and made the 6 hour tip to HQ and dropped it at 630am. Drove away from HQ and we wall took a nap. We had dundee call us all to wake us up  4 houds later and with the help of other 49erz flying sups in with a goo  we dropped it another 3 times today before bish caught on and we were killed.

Lots a fun and good times but not sure i can make that drive again for awhile its brutal especially having drank whiskey for the first time in a long time all night. Time for another nap.

« Last Edit: April 05, 2015, 04:12:50 PM by Wizz »

CO-Fine
XO-KO

Offline FBKampfer

• Nickel Member
« Reply #146 on: April 05, 2015, 05:12:34 PM »
Oh I absolutely know how hard it is. I've driven straight through from Palo Alto to Boise Idaho. At least when playing a video game, you're in your own home, with food, drink, bathroom, blankets readily available. You're not hurtling down the freeway at 80mph, and a lapse in attention won't kill you.

Don't talk about how brutal a video game is. Maybe MLG players have that right, maybe. But you just demonstrate you don't have much context for it.
AvA Development Group
Freebird SAC member

Great men are forged in fire; it is the privilege of lesser men to light the flames.

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #147 on: April 05, 2015, 05:23:36 PM »
HamHawk
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline scott66

• Gold Member
"scott66"