Author Topic: What is your primary goal when playing AH?  (Read 4191 times)

Offline Wizz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
Re: What is your primary goal when playing AH?
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2015, 12:51:39 PM »
Find action.  I split my time between fighter, gvs and manned guns looking for fights and stuff to shoot at.  I enjoy the interaction with the friendlies or enemies that are positive parts of the game with a sense of humor and do my best to ignore the negative players.  I don't fly bombers much as the time:action ratio isn't may favorite.

The time:action ratio in buffs is brutal well said. Ive wasted so many hours on buff runs.
393rd Bombardment Squadron

CO-Fine
XO-KO

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2015, 12:52:17 PM »
To be the best, what's the point of doing something and not trying to be the best there is?
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline Wizz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2015, 12:52:31 PM »
Kill everybody

Pillage

Save the sheep

:rofl

CO-Fine
XO-KO

Offline Wizz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2015, 12:53:16 PM »
To be the best, what's the point of doing something and not trying to be the best there is?

Amen brother preach it :rock

CO-Fine
XO-KO

Offline glzsqd

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2015, 12:56:15 PM »
I have no "goal" I simply try to enjoy myself.

Whether it's racking up as many kills as I can, getting into adrenaline inducing fights, Flying inverted through enemy hangars, embarking on long buff missions, or driving around smashing my plane to bits on friendly field.

Hell, I'd even try one of those 15 hour GV strat runs if I had the time.
See Rule #4

Offline Wizz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2015, 12:58:44 PM »
I have no "goal" I simply try to enjoy myself.

Whether it's racking up as many kills as I can, getting into adrenaline inducing fights, Flying inverted through enemy hangars, embarking on long buff missions, or driving around smashing my plane to bits on friendly field.

Hell, I'd even try one of those 15 hour GV strat runs if I had the time.

Honestly couldnt have said it better myself. I just have this bad habit about base taking being primary above all else. I guess when you come up under the likes of vDallas, alchemist, Jarbo, and more it gets pounded into you. Maybe i need therapy :x

Still wouldnt trade it for the world. I know semp wont like this but hands down im the best in the game today at base takes. Its too bad i dont switch countries and share the love. Its all im really good at.. well that and buffs.

Id love to explore ACM further and stop griefing fuballs with 17's or taking a base that is just furballing. I need to quit that and get in the fight.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2015, 01:02:06 PM by Wizz »

CO-Fine
XO-KO

Offline Someguy63

• Gold Member
« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2015, 01:00:04 PM »
In seriousness this time...I've been here since March, 3 years ago. Since later in that year I wanted to become one of the best players in the game, and mainly in german iron (specifically the 109's).

I was solo, in terms of squads, up until I joined JG5 last year in March, from my first year till I joined JG5 I basically taught myself what I knew, I improved while in JG5 through help of Dolby and Dahmer. Then after leaving JG5 and joining TopGun I learned some more there thanks to Bone, Ghost, Poison and then Joachim when he joined. Through the whole time I steadily got better, learning what and what not to do over periods of months.

Took me 3 total years to get to where I am now. Have I accomplished my goal? I don't know. Doesn't matter much anymore anyways.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2015, 01:01:48 PM by Someguy63 »
Anarchy
#Taterz
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Imagination rules the world"

Offline Wizz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2015, 01:03:03 PM »
In seriousness this time...I've been here since March, 3 years ago. Since later in that year I wanted to become one of the best players in the game, and mainly in german iron (specifically the 109's).

I was solo, in terms of squads, up until I joined JG5 last year in March, from my first year till I joined JG5 I basically taught myself what I knew, I improved while in JG5 through help of Dolby and Dahmer. Then after leaving JG5 and joining TopGun I learned some more there thanks to Bone, Ghost, Poison and then Joachim when he joined. Through the whole time I steadily got better, learning what and what not to do over periods of months.

Took me 3 total years to get to where I am now. Have I accomplished my goal? I don't know. Doesn't matter much anymore anyways.

Thats awesome man keep it up

CO-Fine
XO-KO

Offline Someguy63

• Gold Member
« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2015, 01:06:39 PM »
Thats awesome man keep it up

:salute
Anarchy
#Taterz
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Imagination rules the world"

Offline Pluto

• Copper Member
« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2015, 01:12:03 PM »
A fight. That's all I want. I don't care about kills, landing the kills, stats, the war, nothing. I just want a fight.

:cheers:

This.

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2015, 01:12:27 PM »
When I first came to game, it was about base takes, then I joined POTW. Then I started learning ACM, initially I pushed to become a lot better, was about 5 years ago and got to a point where I was comfortable in my ability(After my first KOTH win). Now I have got a new urge to be better, I hope to take TOC this year(first one I'll have a chance to get into even though I have 4 invites) and if the dueling ladder comes around I'd like to win that as well.....TOC is probably the easier one to win for me...but in a ladder sometimes you can get an easy bracket which gets you passed a lot of the good sticks.

But since I joined POTW, the game is always fun when I'm flying good or bad....lots of good characters in our group who can make a bad night fun.

DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline pembquist

• Silver Member
« Reply #26 on: May 01, 2015, 01:17:25 PM »
Avoid painting the house.
Pies not kicks.

Offline Wizz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #27 on: May 01, 2015, 01:26:24 PM »
When I first came to game, it was about base takes, then I joined POTW. Then I started learning ACM, initially I pushed to become a lot better, was about 5 years ago and got to a point where I was comfortable in my ability(After my first KOTH win). Now I have got a new urge to be better, I hope to take TOC this year(first one I'll have a chance to get into even though I have 4 invites) and if the dueling ladder comes around I'd like to win that as well.....TOC is probably the easier one to win for me...but in a ladder sometimes you can get an easy bracket which gets you passed a lot of the good sticks.

But since I joined POTW, the game is always fun when I'm flying good or bad....lots of good characters in our group who can make a bad night fun.

Just off my experience no other squad brings a better fight then POTW. If I come across you guys in my buffs cant even explain how excited I get knowing im in for a hell of a fight despite all the hate between us  :salute

CO-Fine
XO-KO

Offline Aspen

• Nickel Member
« Reply #28 on: May 01, 2015, 01:40:57 PM »
Pemquist wins.

I forgot to add trying to steal a kill from Junky as a high priority.
AMAX  in game

Offline scott66

• Gold Member
« Reply #29 on: May 01, 2015, 01:57:56 PM »
TO KILL LATROBE AND VIOLATOR! !...ain't been working out so well tho   :headscratch: :D
« Last Edit: May 01, 2015, 02:02:48 PM by scott66 »
"scott66"        
 XO ThunderHorse Squadron.    

"This place is a psychologist's wet dream".... FishBait