Author Topic: Not a bad way to make a living. ..  (Read 4138 times)

Offline scott66

• Gold Member
Re: Not a bad way to make a living. ..
« Reply #60 on: May 24, 2015, 02:02:15 PM »
Wow frenchy a real pilot and medevac I  :salute you and say thanks. .widewing  I had no idea you were so smart. .and yes that's a compliment  :salute ..that's what I'm addicted to just as much as actually playing. .the community. .plus I don't mind getting mined by a friend so it's ego friendly. So I'm making you allllllllllllll my friends  :neener: :cheers:
"scott66"        
 XO ThunderHorse Squadron.    

"This place is a psychologist's wet dream".... FishBait

Offline scott66

• Gold Member
« Reply #61 on: May 24, 2015, 02:10:41 PM »
BTW INK wish me luck. .I'm getting an 8 to 10 hour I've sitting cover up TAT done on Thursday. . :x hope he is as talented as you :salute
"scott66"        

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #62 on: May 24, 2015, 02:21:46 PM »

INK you got skills kid!  :O

:o

Thanx man.....I appreciate the words :salute

and I  :salute you for being a rare member of the breed of Human who I absolutely look up to...Fire Fighters/emt's always had huge respect for those guys...

BTW INK wish me luck. .I'm getting an 8 to 10 hour I've sitting cover up TAT done on Thursday. . :x hope he is as talented as you :salute

damn.... good luck is needed...after 25 plus years I have only tattooed 1 person who lasted 10 hours...most quit after 4hrs some can go 6(very few) and even less can make it to 8....I did do one woman who lasted 8 hrs all on her side plate....I was very impressed....

and Thanx  :salute

Offline scott66

• Gold Member
« Reply #63 on: May 24, 2015, 02:46:36 PM »
   this is what was suggested but I'm not sure on plane type. I like the p40s with the flying Tigers skin but thinking about jugs to lol hehe btw I totally blame AH for my love affair with ww2 planes
"scott66"        

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #64 on: May 24, 2015, 03:12:59 PM »
The great thing in life is that there's no 'best job in the world' but jobs that fits your personality. So someone's cool job is someone else LeSuck job.

I became a pilot because, probably like Scott and other truck drivers, I didn't want to feel like I was working for a living. I didn't want to fly jets/airline because nowadays you don't fly those things, you are just one of the imput to the flight computer.

Cargo suited me well, flying old stuff in what ever the weather was. It was the man and the machine Vs the elements, so you always had a sense of accomplishment and being bad ass.

The Metroliner still is my favorite because it was very mechanical. No safety override, steam gauges and knobs everywhere to actuate stuff.
(Image removed from quote.)

Then I found a medevac outfit and I'm even more in love and it feels even less like work. I get to play video games or sleep while getting paid. (EMS - Earning Money Sleeping). When I get activated, I fly balls out with a purpose knowing I'm helping someone. Even if I have very little medical knowledge I get to be in the thick of it with the clinicians getting dirty. I sweet love it!

Despite our best efforts we don't always win  :cry::

Whats the story behind the helicopter and all the blood splattered on it
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #65 on: May 24, 2015, 03:28:04 PM »
   this is what was suggested but I'm not sure on plane type. I like the p40s with the flying Tigers skin but thinking about jugs to lol hehe btw I totally blame AH for my love affair with ww2 planes

is this what you are getting for the Tatt?

I did a piece very similar to that....sadly I never got to finish it....the guy who I did it on, who became a very good friend.... died recently.

you know you have been tattooing a long time when you can fill a photo album of all the people you have tattooed that died....

and when you can say you have tattooed 3 generations of one family  :rock

the one I started

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1233338474615&set=a.1297969090340.2038540.1263751988&type=3&theater

Offline Tupac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #66 on: May 24, 2015, 08:48:51 PM »
I'm a mailman/bus driver

"It was once believed that an infinite number of monkeys, typing on an infinite number of keyboards, would eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare. However, with the advent of Internet messageboards we now know this is not the case."

Offline SFRT - Frenchy

• Platinum Member
      • http://home.CFL.rr.com/rauns/menu.htm
« Reply #67 on: May 24, 2015, 09:57:07 PM »

Whats the story behind the helicopter and all the blood splattered on it

A young kid rolled his quad and got crushed by it. :( :( :( :cry
« Last Edit: May 24, 2015, 10:20:04 PM by SFRT - Frenchy »
Dat jugs bro.

Terror flieger since 1941.
------------------------

Offline Auger

• Nickel Member
      • AKs Home Page
« Reply #68 on: May 25, 2015, 12:05:30 AM »
Sales Engineer for a security solutions (SIEM) company.  Information Security is more of a vocation than a job.

Offline mbailey

• Platinum Member
« Reply #69 on: May 25, 2015, 06:45:44 AM »
The great thing in life is that there's no 'best job in the world' but jobs that fits your personality. So someone's cool job is someone else LeSuck job.

I became a pilot because, probably like Scott and other truck drivers, I didn't want to feel like I was working for a living. I didn't want to fly jets/airline because nowadays you don't fly those things, you are just one of the imput to the flight computer.

Cargo suited me well, flying old stuff in what ever the weather was. It was the man and the machine Vs the elements, so you always had a sense of accomplishment and being bad ass.

The Metroliner still is my favorite because it was very mechanical. No safety override, steam gauges and knobs everywhere to actuate stuff.

Then I found a medevac outfit and I'm even more in love and it feels even less like work. I get to play video games or sleep while getting paid. (EMS - Earning Money Sleeping). When I get activated, I fly balls out with a purpose knowing I'm helping someone. Even if I have very little medical knowledge I get to be in the thick of it with the clinicians getting dirty. I sweet love it!

Despite our best efforts we don't always win  :cry::

But those you do win make all the difference in the world to a lot of people (S)
Mbailey
80th FS "Headhunters"

Ichi Go Ichi E
Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

When the game is over, the Kings and Pawns all go into the same box.

Offline DubiousKB

• Silver Member
« Reply #70 on: May 25, 2015, 12:34:48 PM »
Here's how i feed my Aces High addiction! Audio, Video, & Control Integration.  :devil

Sometimes when travelling our great country we get to meet the locals!  :D

What can i say, I'm a rack man!
56th Fighter Group -  Jug Life

Offline Serenity

• Platinum Member
« Reply #71 on: May 25, 2015, 01:51:20 PM »
[/URL][/img]

The less exciting part of the story... I haven't been scheduled in over a week, so the beard an hair are growing! lol. I'm starting to think they've forgotten about me...

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 25, 2015, 01:57:29 PM »
I take care of this one

in exchange for food, clothing, lodging and an AH account  :old:
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline scott66

• Gold Member
« Reply #73 on: May 25, 2015, 03:15:52 PM »
I take care of this one

precious and adorable bud. .the next generation statistician and cv sinking shore battery nightmare lol  :D :cheers:
"scott66"        

Offline pipz

• Platinum Member
« Reply #74 on: May 25, 2015, 04:17:21 PM »
I take care of this one

Huzzah!!!!
Silence tells me secretly everything.