Author Topic: To the Axis Pilots.  (Read 2412 times)

Offline KCDitto

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Gold Member
Re: To the Axis Pilots.
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2015, 01:14:13 AM »
It was great. I had 3 voice comms going on in my ears and then 2 txt chnnls to moniter so I was going nuts and ended up keying the wrong vox several times lol telling my wing to check six over command chnl or asking command a ? on squad TS or in game vox and wondering why i didnt get an answer lol

Yup  he did,

Funny memory. I think I said it 2 times..."Wrong Channel 49!"

I had a blast. It was long and I admit by the end I  was wiped out. I would do it again but next time I want to command a group not the entire thing. The CM guys do a great job as they are busy like that with every event. Some days I just want to fly. Win or lose this event, I had fun and by the chatter on this and many other threads, a lot of people had FUN.

Something to what LilMak wrote, This event was different in the fact that you could not go screaming in and die and then re-launch right away... unless it was at the top of the hour  :uhoh  I think that added an entire dynamic to the planning that we never had to deal with before.

:salute
Ditto  "WHITE 11"
"Masters of the Air" Scenario -JG54

Offline JVboob

• Nickel Member
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2015, 01:47:19 AM »
Lol I had yall on TS (computer) my the 49ers on TS (phone) vox 176, text 150,176, and fuds group on txt since they were acting as our sister unit (same realitive area) and not to mention that was my first leadership role other than leading a flight in FSO or a Section in a mission in the MA.
"Sighhhhhhhhhh, office closed do to ice for a day, And I miss a thread like this.."HiTech
Armed N Hammered 2002-2003
JG44 Night Hawks/JV44 Butcher Birds 2003-2009
49th Fighter Group fightn' 49ers Feb2012-present
138th FW Tulsa, OK 2009-2015

Offline fudgums

• Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2015, 11:45:38 AM »
Lol I had yall on TS (computer) my the 49ers on TS (phone) vox 176, text 150,176, and fuds group on txt since they were acting as our sister unit (same realitive area) and not to mention that was my first leadership role other than leading a flight in FSO or a Section in a mission in the MA.

I did the same thing a couple of times as well.  :lol
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27