Author Topic: tower etiquette?  (Read 5478 times)

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Re: tower etiquette?
« Reply #90 on: June 04, 2015, 07:04:53 AM »

Offline hyzer

• Copper Member
« Reply #91 on: June 04, 2015, 08:04:40 AM »

This could be fun.  I have dibs on being Napoleon Solo.

- oldman

Full marks awarded for The Man from U.N.C.L.E. reference.  Well done.
We have clearance, Clarence. Roger, Roger. What's our vector, Victor?

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #92 on: June 04, 2015, 11:21:52 PM »
Still very few got my point. This wasn't a gripe about the game! I am not going to beat this horse anymore as it is quite dead by now. I was simply asking for folk to think of other players, when it would help the cause so to speak. It was in regards to a " Dang when I left we were up,and they are winning now" type comment. DUH! You guys left but stayed in tower and we were fighting 262S with Fi's and slingshots. Ok an exaggeration but very few will get that either I am sure. Didn't know it would get such a response. I agree with all the sentiments expressed but just find it hard to understand how my point wasn't understood. I don't know how else to explain it anyway. I LOVE YOU GUYS anyway! :salute I am left with one big question now... I have seen 400 players at one time, but got 3 million ways to play this game :confused: Ok back to work I guess :bolt: DANG :airplane:
 I love this game!
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain