Author Topic: HQ Downtimes set for 5 minutes  (Read 9201 times)

Offline WWhiskey

• Gold Member
Re: HQ Downtimes set for 5 minutes
« Reply #60 on: June 08, 2015, 06:51:29 PM »
Thank you HTC
Flying since tour 71.

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #61 on: June 08, 2015, 07:05:31 PM »
LOL, I have forgot more tactics than you will ever know.

Pigs wallow in their own excrement.
Then why do all you guys die so fast when I come around....maybe you should remember some of those you lost. Maybe ACM was one of the things you forgot....
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline Interceptor

• Copper Member
« Reply #62 on: June 08, 2015, 07:27:05 PM »
Well done HTC, and ty : As i said, HQ feature is NOT the real problem, it is the few individuals who abused of it during the lowest pop hours everyday, constantly, and for wrong reasons.

<S> :aok

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #63 on: June 08, 2015, 07:36:03 PM »
Well! A whole buncha happy! I give it 72 hours. Tops. :D

Offline scott66

• Gold Member
« Reply #64 on: June 08, 2015, 07:57:15 PM »
Well! A whole buncha happy! I give it 72 hours. Tops. :D
I'm always happy happy happy! ! WEEEEEEE!
"scott66"        
 XO ThunderHorse Squadron.    

"This place is a psychologist's wet dream".... FishBait

Offline vHACKv

• Copper Member
      • Hack YouTube Channel!
« Reply #65 on: June 08, 2015, 08:11:10 PM »
The I have been here since 200X comments amuse me. Especially if I have been there longer. Arguing by personal attack is not discussion, just the hyping of your ego. Forum is for discussion, thanks for taking that away.
Your HQ tears are my fuel

-Starting a profile with your E-mail address while trying to make fun of someone is not a good idea. You will end up with a "V" in front of your name, and we all know only idiots have "V's" in front of their names. (you can't ever change your profile name)

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #66 on: June 08, 2015, 08:12:05 PM »
I'm always happy happy happy! ! WEEEEEEE!
Good man!

Offline scott66

• Gold Member
« Reply #67 on: June 08, 2015, 08:15:47 PM »
"scott66"        
 XO ThunderHorse Squadron.    

"This place is a psychologist's wet dream".... FishBait

Offline Naughty

• Copper Member
« Reply #68 on: June 08, 2015, 08:17:11 PM »

It's funny.. I keep seeing phrases like "whiners forcing others to play the game their way".  But what I also see is A hell of a lot more people concerned with the HQ issue, concerned with the future of the game, concerned with attracting and keeping NEW PLAYERS. But just a few WHINING about the change cause they cant grief the majority anymore.

I'm sure HTC didn't just up and make a change without looking into it deeply or because a few "whiners" complained to him. And for you to think that is ridiculous and childish.

I love playing this game. But when I log in and see half the people pissed off cause HQ is down once again, and we are FORCED to run supps. or I see people log out in frustration I can easily see it is not good for the future of the game. Anybody can easily that there was a definitive imbalance.

the few whining against the wishes of the many are selfish. plain and simple.

Thank you Hi-Tek for considering the concerns of the players !
The true warrior has no enemies. Only teachers

Offline FBKampfer

• Nickel Member
« Reply #69 on: June 08, 2015, 08:38:40 PM »
Here are my thoughts.

Killing the HQ was so unbalancing because if players make the investment, they are nearly impossible to stop. A few weeks ago, 49ers climbed out over their own territory to 30K, deliberately taking a course that kept both other countries from predicting their target based on heading.

I and everyone else could have climbed out to intercept them from the moment we noticed the darbar, at the cost of action for a large block of time, which is at a premium for some players, myself included. It also would have taken players away from immediate defense, which is as necessary as longterm defense.

And if they are left unopposed, the HQ is flattened, and nobody can find a fight until they either spend their time resupplying, or waiting until it pops.

Essentially, that group of 10 ruined game play for a group of people, whose decision on how to play is just as valid as HQ bombers. The difference is that their game play won't affect HQ bombers, while the converse is not true.

You can still bomb the HQ if you like, you simply won't ruin the game for others. You can also increase the down time by making extra effort. If the effort is worth the reward is entirely up to you. You just no longer get a big reward for little effort.
AvA Development Group
Freebird SAC member

Great men are forged in fire; it is the privilege of lesser men to light the flames.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #70 on: June 08, 2015, 08:41:29 PM »
You can still bomb the HQ if you like, you simply won't ruin the game for others. You can also increase the down time by making extra effort. If the effort is worth the reward is entirely up to you. You just no longer get a big reward for little effort.

Good point, here. Life is good. Before it was bad but now it's good.  :azn:

Offline Naughty

• Copper Member
« Reply #71 on: June 08, 2015, 08:57:06 PM »
Here are my thoughts.

Killing the HQ was so unbalancing because if players make the investment, they are nearly impossible to stop. A few weeks ago, 49ers climbed out over their own territory to 30K, deliberately taking a course that kept both other countries from predicting their target based on heading.

I and everyone else could have climbed out to intercept them from the moment we noticed the darbar, at the cost of action for a large block of time, which is at a premium for some players, myself included. It also would have taken players away from immediate defense, which is as necessary as longterm defense.

And if they are left unopposed, the HQ is flattened, and nobody can find a fight until they either spend their time resupplying, or waiting until it pops.

Essentially, that group of 10 ruined game play for a group of people, whose decision on how to play is just as valid as HQ bombers. The difference is that their game play won't affect HQ bombers, while the converse is not true.

+ 1   :aok
The true warrior has no enemies. Only teachers

Offline Interceptor

• Copper Member
« Reply #72 on: June 08, 2015, 09:23:10 PM »
I dont think 49th was involved in the constant HQ take downs against Rooks side at low pops the last days as...They play Rook.

Instead of pointing a finger to them, just smell it before, cose, frankly, the lamest griefers arent in Rooks side, concerning the  HQ abuse that happened. :old:

Here are my thoughts.

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #73 on: June 08, 2015, 10:16:06 PM »
The I have been here since 200X comments amuse me. Especially if I have been there longer. Arguing by personal attack is not discussion, just the hyping of your ego. Forum is for discussion, thanks for taking that away.
The butt hurt flows through you....it will be alright, you guys will find another way to grief the game in a few years.
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline PR3D4TOR

• Gold Member
« Reply #74 on: June 08, 2015, 10:25:57 PM »
The HQ raiders should rejoice not complain... Now they get to raid the HQ a lot more often!

That is, if their motivation truly is to have fun, and not just grief other people...
No gods or kings. Only Predator.