Author Topic: Enemy Obsession?  (Read 2197 times)

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
Re: Enemy Obsession?
« Reply #30 on: June 17, 2015, 08:13:45 AM »
You mean the one that no matter what country he was on he was sold out to the opposing country to make sure he died?  :devil

Bingo; you know who I am talking about - I think across all 3 countries everyone was tired of him. I used to joke saying he was one "rage" short of blowing a gasket. I still consider him a cancer of Aces High, blasting people for not supplying him, raging everyone who would "bomb" his tank. I remember getting a PM about "someone wanting to bomb his tank" as I was flying CAP over the spawn area; "let me get him"...... I wiggled my wings and pretended to intercept; they got their bombs off and next thing I know he's raging like hell on range.... he went on for about 15 minute rampage with every curse word in the book aimed at me for "allowing him to be bombed"....

JG 52

Offline BFOOT1

• Silver Member
« Reply #31 on: June 17, 2015, 12:50:30 PM »
Bingo; you know who I am talking about - I think across all 3 countries everyone was tired of him. I used to joke saying he was one "rage" short of blowing a gasket. I still consider him a cancer of Aces High, blasting people for not supplying him, raging everyone who would "bomb" his tank. I remember getting a PM about "someone wanting to bomb his tank" as I was flying CAP over the spawn area; "let me get him"...... I wiggled my wings and pretended to intercept; they got their bombs off and next thing I know he's raging like hell on range.... he went on for about 15 minute rampage with every curse word in the book aimed at me for "allowing him to be bombed"....

I don't remember the call sign but I do remember hearing the sighs in squad box whenever said player logged on. We did take enjoyment to his frequent rages and foul mouthed obscenities that would make Helen Keller blush.
Member of G3MF
III Gruppe, 8 Staffel, JG52, flying Black 12 (Kuban Scenario)

Offline 49Dallas

• Copper Member
« Reply #32 on: June 18, 2015, 01:51:18 PM »
Why the hell has this never hit the wishlist?
Heck... 1v1 2v2...  give the DA separate squad databased so people can form squads that allow 2v2 or more gens group sides with people you want... a Public or Anon name feature... At least this would be halfway interesting for any kind of scoring in the DA...

5K air-start like my DA Staged missons and have planesets which are comparable with optional categories "modells with comparative performance...

It would almost be almost be the arcade-style people seek and still have the main arenas...

+1

Offline mutha

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #33 on: June 19, 2015, 08:57:45 AM »
.... I read that as "enema obsession"  :bolt:.

If you want we can transition to this subject :-)

-Mutha

Offline vHACKv

• Copper Member
      • Hack YouTube Channel!
« Reply #34 on: June 23, 2015, 02:02:45 PM »
The fact that some have become obsessed with the 49th means that we are doing our job of killing the red guys well :banana:
Your HQ tears are my fuel

-Starting a profile with your E-mail address while trying to make fun of someone is not a good idea. You will end up with a "V" in front of your name, and we all know only idiots have "V's" in front of their names. (you can't ever change your profile name)

Offline vHACKv

• Copper Member
      • Hack YouTube Channel!
« Reply #35 on: June 23, 2015, 02:03:36 PM »
Oh and I will go to the DA almost any time, feel free to PM me in the MA. :rock

Or you can flame bait me on 200 like you do here on the forum, either way I like the smack talk, it is like foreplay for fighting.  :ahand
« Last Edit: June 23, 2015, 02:05:22 PM by vHACKv »

-Starting a profile with your E-mail address while trying to make fun of someone is not a good idea. You will end up with a "V" in front of your name, and we all know only idiots have "V's" in front of their names. (you can't ever change your profile name)

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #36 on: June 23, 2015, 02:28:50 PM »
The fact that some have become obsessed with the 49th means that we are doing our job of killing the red guys well :banana:

How about we meet up in the sandbox?  I'll PM you tonight, tell you where the Pigs are gonna be in the late war arena, and you guys come kill some of those red guys you talking about. Just let me know... :aok
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #37 on: June 23, 2015, 02:30:28 PM »

The fact that you think players are obsessed with your squad feeds your own ego, nothing else.

Wag more, bark less.

Offline vHACKv

• Copper Member
      • Hack YouTube Channel!
« Reply #38 on: June 23, 2015, 02:33:02 PM »
The fact that you think players are obsessed with your squad feeds your own ego, nothing else.

There is the flame bait, I volunteer to be the first to give you a hug. I is apparent your mother never did.

I have taken the time to get you this link: http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,229014.0.html

Because honestly Zoney this is getting old, and you are doing nothing but tarnishing both of us.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2015, 02:43:13 PM by vHACKv »

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #39 on: June 23, 2015, 02:43:02 PM »
Please sir, this is a forum for a game, do not insult my mother.
Wag more, bark less.

Offline caldera

• Platinum Member
« Reply #40 on: June 23, 2015, 02:45:59 PM »

Do those obsessed players also happen to be members of the 49th squad?

That is the only possible way that your statement could make any sense.
"Then out spake brave Horatius, the Captain of the gate:
 To every man upon this earth, death cometh soon or late.
 And how can man die better, than facing fearful odds.
 For the ashes of his fathers and the temples of his Gods."

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #41 on: June 23, 2015, 05:43:18 PM »
How about we meet up in the sandbox?  I'll PM you tonight, tell you where the Pigs are gonna be in the late war arena, and you guys come kill some of those red guys you talking about. Just let me know... :aok
Vhack----> :confused: :bolt:
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #42 on: June 23, 2015, 06:46:56 PM »
The Muppets obsess over Bighorn.
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Online Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #43 on: June 23, 2015, 07:54:25 PM »
I hate brewsters and ki43's...

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #44 on: June 23, 2015, 09:33:50 PM »
Oh and I will go to the DA almost any time, feel free to PM me in the MA. :rock

Or you can flame bait me on 200 like you do here on the forum, either way I like the smack talk, it is like foreplay for fighting.  :ahand
What I want to know is where the 49er is who I took to DA....we agreed that if I lost I would change to 49Junky and if I won he changed to 49POTW....still haven't seen a 49POTW on the roster...

Sooooooooooooooooooooooo..... :ahand
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"